Been Losing A Lot of Weight This Summer, Would Love Some Estimates on My BF%

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    mball52's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0

    Been Losing A Lot of Weight This Summer, Would Love Some Estimates on My BF%


    Y'alls information would be very helpful and I'd appreciate it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Answers
    0


    you dont have much muscle mass there-

    its really hard to tell from a pic bro, but i would recomend bulking
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  3. Registered User
    TheMeatus101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,229
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    you dont have much muscle mass there-

    its really hard to tell from a pic bro, but i would recomend bulking
    Lol, shot down.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    mball52's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    you dont have much muscle mass there-

    its really hard to tell from a pic bro, but i would recomend bulking
    on my chest? thats probably the first time i've ever heard that as i can bench over 400 lbs. maybe it is just the way the picture is taken.
  5. Registered User
    TheMeatus101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,229
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mball52 View Post
    on my chest? thats probably the first time i've ever heard that as i can bench over 400 lbs. maybe it is just the way the picture is taken.
    Bro, im not even hitting the big 400 yet, im soooo much more bigger than you, you benching 400 is not possible.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  6. Registered User
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    679
    Answers
    0


    It's a bad angle to judge, but I sorta have to agree with meatus. No possible way someone that size is benching 400 pounds unless your spotter is doing some massive work.

    As for BF% I'm not really that good at judging, but you can start to see some abdominal definition. Keep up the hard work!
  7. Registered User
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,766
    Answers
    0


    1. you dont bench 400lbs

    2. you have kinda fat nipples
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  8. Registered User
    mball52's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    1. you dont bench 400lbs

    2. you have kinda fat nipples
    i guess ill have to post a video on the next chest day then. but thanks for all yalls help. yall were very helpful in doing nothing but talk sh!t. i guess people can't come on here and answer an honest question without demeaning someone every chance they get.
  9. Registered User
    mball52's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    Bro, im not even hitting the big 400 yet, im soooo much more bigger than you, you benching 400 is not possible.
    i was benching around 350 in high school (5 years ago) and was a football player and powerlifter. yall need to remember that just because you are big does not mean you are strong. and just because you are small doesn't mean you aren't. i have always had a strong chest. and you are 12 lbs heavier than me, not soooooo much bigger. and as i said in the post before, i will post a video of it when i do my next chest day.

    here is a flexed pic. though yall will probably still think what you want
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  10. Registered User
    Docmattic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,079
    Answers
    0


    I would say you're at about 10% body fat. If you want an accurate measurement just buy some fat calipers they are quite cheap.

    Are you still 205 pounds? or was that what you were before you dropped weight? maybee take a few different angles.
  11. Registered User
    JajaNe20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    667
    Answers
    0


    I'd say your in the 11-13% range and it's hard to tell what you are exactly because some people are gynoids (meaning they hold more fat in their lower body area "Pear Shaped.") Don't worry about these people hating on you man, it's really pathetic that you asked a simple question and they are saying ignorant things. Post that vid, shut them up. It would suck not to be able to bench 400 lbs BTW poor souls. Keep up the work bro!
  12. Registered User
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,813
    Answers
    0


    it is hard to believe you could bench 400lbs at your size.

    but, strength doesn't always equate to size. btw, i'd say 12% BF
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  13. Registered User
    jaycuda's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,881
    Answers
    0


    15%
  14. Registered User
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,813
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    15%
    you're nuts bro. he's got very little fat even on his lower abs. he just doesn't have a ton of muscle so it looks soft
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  15. Registered User
    AtomicFox's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    514
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    1. you dont bench 400lbs

    2. you have kinda fat nipples
    Wow that was really nice man, did it make you feel good?

    Anyway I'm guessing 12-13% mate =)
    Check my AnaBeta, Erase and DAA log at:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178490-anabeta-erase-daa.html
  16. Registered User
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,766
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicFox View Post
    Wow that was really nice man, did it make you feel good?

    Anyway I'm guessing 12-13% mate =)
    it made me feel good actually, yes... to the op, id say your between 13-15% bf


    and post up that video of you benching over 400lbs ...... i would love to see it
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  17. Registered User
    JajaNe20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    667
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    it made me feel good actually, yes... to the op, id say your between 13-15% bf


    and post up that video of you benching over 400lbs ...... i would love to see it
    I am sure it did there playboy
  18. Registered User
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    679
    Answers
    0


    I wasn't trying to be negative in my comments and it is hard to judge off a picture. Judging solely from the first picture I was going to guess your bodyweight at around 185. Someone weighing 185 and benching 400 is very impressive and not something a lot of people can do. Hell weighing 205 (if that's what you weigh now) and benching 400 is something very few people can do. It's not impossible by any means, but the vast majority of trainers aren't putting up 2X their bodyweight on bench.
  19. Registered User
    mball52's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    I wasn't trying to be negative in my comments and it is hard to judge off a picture. Judging solely from the first picture I was going to guess your bodyweight at around 185. Someone weighing 185 and benching 400 is very impressive and not something a lot of people can do. Hell weighing 205 (if that's what you weigh now) and benching 400 is something very few people can do. It's not impossible by any means, but the vast majority of trainers aren't putting up 2X their bodyweight on bench.
    yeah i am currently at around 200. i was almost 230. since my junior year of high school, ive always been told that i was stronger than i looked. due to the cut, im probably only benching around 385. but i'm very content with that. and thanks to all of yall that were giving me honest and very helpful answers. reps for all of yall.
  20. Registered User
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,813
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mball52 View Post
    yeah i am currently at around 200. i was almost 230. since my junior year of high school, ive always been told that i was stronger than i looked. due to the cut, im probably only benching around 385. but i'm very content with that. and thanks to all of yall that were giving me honest and very helpful answers. reps for all of yall.
    as a side note : my dad was 135lbs in college and benched over 350.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  21. Registered User
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,766
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JajaNe20 View Post
    I am sure it did there playboy
    who calls another man "playboy"

    Name:  ***.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  8.9 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  22. Registered User
    jaycuda's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,881
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    you're nuts bro. he's got very little fat even on his lower abs. he just doesn't have a ton of muscle so it looks soft
    If he's flexing his abs at all in the original picture he's right around 15% in my opinion.
  23. Registered User
    mball52's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    as a side note : my dad was 135lbs in college and benched over 350.
    exactly. people always assume you have to be a 290 lb monster to bench an ass-load of weight. some people are just naturally strong. but here is a pic of my 2nd rep in a bench press competition in november 2010 at my college until i can put the video up. its not 400, but its 365. much more than most of these guys would ever believe i can lift.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  24. Registered User
    JajaNe20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    667
    Answers
    0


    To Swollen87: Obviously it has a different meaning in Jersey then it does in Pa, but let's just say "you think your good, but yeah, your not."
  25. Registered User
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,766
    Answers
    0


    ^ thats not 400lbs...

    this whole arguement was about OP not being able to bench 400lbs *(i believe he said OVER 400)

    365 is a whole lot more believable than 400 for someone with as little muscle mass as him
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  26. Registered User
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,766
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JajaNe20 View Post
    To Swollen87: Obviously it has a different meaning in Jersey then it does in Pa, but let's just say "you think your good, but yeah, your not."
    you wouldnt say that to my face....

    and i dont think im good, i KNOW im good.... but i dont claim to be MORE than i actually am

    OP clearly stated he benches 400lbs... and he doesnt... im not over here saying im better... just saying he doesnt do it
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  27. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    it is hard to believe you could bench 400lbs at your size.

    but, strength doesn't always equate to size. btw, i'd say 12% BF
    I agree on all 3 points. The men's collegiate 148lb weight category record for powerlifting is 440lbs, so size doesn't define strength 100%
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  28. Registered User
    TheMeatus101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,229
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mball52 View Post
    i was benching around 350 in high school (5 years ago) and was a football player and powerlifter. yall need to remember that just because you are big does not mean you are strong. and just because you are small doesn't mean you aren't. i have always had a strong chest. and you are 12 lbs heavier than me, not soooooo much bigger. and as i said in the post before, i will post a video of it when i do my next chest day.

    here is a flexed pic. though yall will probably still think what you want
    Nobody here has the intention to "bash you" or talk ****, its just when you post a picture (the first one) and your chest dont look like ****, then you talk about benching 400 pounds, dont have a vid posted OF you doing it.....yeah people are gonna talk **** to you, post that vid up and ill be impressed. And believe me, i've been lifting ever since i was 15, been taught by the best, dont sit here and tell me "yall need to remember that just because you are big does not mean you are strong. and just because you are small doesn't mean you aren't", I KNOW THIS ALREADY DAMN'T.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  29. Registered User
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,766
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I agree on all 3 points. The men's collegiate 148lb weight category record for powerlifting is 440lbs, so size doesn't define strength 100%
    but body composition plays a large part in strength... and in short, OP doesnt hav it
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  30. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Answers
    0


    An answer to the simple question of what bodyfat do I (or whoever else answers) think you are at: I think you are around 13-14%. You look like you have a good framework and that you are an avid weightlifter. I personally don't care if you say you can bench 1,000lbs. I am not going to hoorang you for a video or a picture of you benching and then another one with you in the same outfit holding up a picture of your driver's license to prove anything. I wish you the best with your strength training and your training progress and think you will continue to lean out. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.
  31. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Answers
    0


    An answer to the simple question of what bodyfat do I (or whoever else answers) think you are at: I think you are around 13-14%. You look like you have a good framework and that you are an avid weightlifter. I personally don't care if you say you can bench 1,000lbs. I am not going to hoorang you for a video or a picture of you benching and then another one with you in the same outfit holding up a picture of your driver's license to prove anything. I wish you the best with your strength training and your training progress and think you will continue to lean out. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.
  32. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JajaNe20 View Post
    To Swollen87: Obviously it has a different meaning in Jersey then it does in Pa, but let's just say "you think your good, but yeah, your not."
    It's the media that gives some all the Jersey people a bad name Some of us aren't that bad
  33. Registered User
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,766
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    It's the media that gives some all the Jersey people a bad name Some of us aren't that bad
    im not bad at all... i may speak my mind a little too often, but that has nothing to do with being from nj...

    thats more of a personal "flaw"

    asbury pk stand up lol
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  34. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    im not bad at all... i may speak my mind a little too often, but that has nothing to do with being from nj...

    thats more of a personal "flaw"

    asbury pk stand up lol
    Haha. What's good Swollen? I'm actually in Tampa now, but I just got back on the forums. I have to update that.
  35. Registered User
    mball52's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    ^ thats not 400lbs...

    this whole arguement was about OP not being able to bench 400lbs *(i believe he said OVER 400)

    365 is a whole lot more believable than 400 for someone with as little muscle mass as him
    correct. i know its not. i said i'd put that up because i am not doing a chest workout for a couple days. and just so ya know, sometimes pictures dont tell the whole story man. youve never seen me in REAL life so how can you really judge? there is such a thing as a bad picture ya know. i have plenty of muscle mass, but i CAN agree with yall that the pictures do look like i dont. when i post this video in a few days will you finally get off my case?
  36. Registered User
    TheMeatus101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,229
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mball52 View Post
    when i post this video in a few days will you finally get off my case?
    YES, we'll get off your case, your box, whatever the **** you want to call it.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  37. Registered User
    mball52's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0


    sounds good. ill be in the gym on wednesday. i will post the results, good or bad. no excuses.
  38. Registered User
    AtomicFox's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    514
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    An answer to the simple question of what bodyfat do I (or whoever else answers) think you are at: I think you are around 13-14%. You look like you have a good framework and that you are an avid weightlifter. I personally don't care if you say you can bench 1,000lbs. I am not going to hoorang you for a video or a picture of you benching and then another one with you in the same outfit holding up a picture of your driver's license to prove anything. I wish you the best with your strength training and your training progress and think you will continue to lean out. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.
    Good post man. I am not really sure why they want this proof of his statement. No one is forcing them to believe him.
    Check my AnaBeta, Erase and DAA log at:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178490-anabeta-erase-daa.html
  39. Registered User
    JajaNe20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    667
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    you wouldnt say that to my face....

    and i dont think im good, i KNOW im good.... but i dont claim to be MORE than i actually am

    OP clearly stated he benches 400lbs... and he doesnt... im not over here saying im better... just saying he doesnt do it
    Nothing else to say but one thing "I would say it to you face there buddy "
  40. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    but body composition plays a large part in strength... and in short, OP doesnt hav it
    Do you think the 148lber who benched 440 looked big? Do you think the 105lb college girls that can bench 275 look big? no, they sure don't.

    this girl benches 225+at 105lbs, does she look big?
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Losing Weight Without Losing Muscle
    By SimplyDraven in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 02:07 AM
  2. Need help losing weight!
    By Noroxas in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 11:27 AM
  3. need help losing weight
    By paint2100 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-09-2005, 02:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in