Been Losing A Lot of Weight This Summer, Would Love Some Estimates on My BF%

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    Wait, are you agreeing with me AND calling me an ahole at the same time
    I don't think it's to you in specific... I think in a joking manner, to the rest of us a-holes in general :P lol
    Also, you aren't obligated to post a video, pic or anything... If you just say that youaren't posting one we can probaby close this thread! lol

2. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87
    Wait, are you agreeing with me AND calling me an ahole at the same time
    I don't think that's the first time you've had that happen.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I don't think it's to you in specific... I think in a joking manner, to the rest of us a-holes in general :P lol
    Also, you aren't obligated to post a video, pic or anything... If you just say that youaren't posting one we can probaby close this thread! lol
    i didnt even realize this thread was still going on. when i mentioned the saturday video, i said "if it really means that much then ill post one". nobody told me to do it so i havent done it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by mball52 View Post
    i didnt even realize this thread was still going on. when i mentioned the saturday video, i said "if it really means that much then ill post one". nobody told me to do it so i havent done it.
    Don't fuel the fire to have you post up a video! lol. It's all good brotha. Just keep eatin' good and training hard.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Losing Weight Without Losing Muscle
    By SimplyDraven in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 04:07 AM
  2. Need help losing weight!
    By Noroxas in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 01:27 PM
  3. need help losing weight
    By paint2100 in forum Weight Loss