Erase/Shift Stack Question?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.24%

Erase/Shift Stack Question?

I am a 30 year old male and I am thinking about trying an Erase/Shift stack, but I am a little nervous. The last fat loss supplement I took was the original VENOM from ALRI. I lost a LOT of weight on it, buy my blood pressure went through the roof,(190/100) and I had to go to hospital. Not a fun time. I was taking it as directed on the label.

The only stimulants I have taken since caffeine and it is from Coffee and Diet Cokes. I drink close to a pot of coffee a day and several diet cokes. I am so use to caffeine, I don't even fill much of an effect from it.

My questions are as follows:

Do you think this particular stack would play much havoc on my blood pressure?
    Will it decrease my appetite any?
    How much does it increase motivation and will it help with mental clarity?

Thanks in advance!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%

I've been taking shift for 5 days. I really don't feel any stimulant from it. I think you would be fine.

You should probably cut out all the coffee and soda. You probably have some adrenal fatigue.
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

These don't really apply as neither Shift nor Erase contain stimulants.

Shift is thyroidal but not a CNS stimulant. If you want appetite suppression then AT2 has the same thyroidal ingredient plus low amounts of stimulants. It is not designed to be a strong stimulant as it promotes fat loss primarily through other mechanisms.

I hope this helps.

Ben
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.6%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    These don't really apply as neither Shift nor Erase contain stimulants.

Shift is thyroidal but not a CNS stimulant. If you want appetite suppression then AT2 has the same thyroidal ingredient plus low amounts of stimulants. It is not designed to be a strong stimulant as it promotes fat loss primarily through other mechanisms.

I hope this helps.

Ben
    Very helpful info I think I'm going to try this stack.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

They are both not stimulants but I would up your water intake, esp if you are still drinking coffee etc. As you will be ingesting diuretics. Or maybe not diuretics directly persay but Erase reduces water retention, shift raises your metabolism and caffiene also will reduce water retention and make you pee more

Also, appetite supressing... these products, if they work will most likely make you hungrier. Erase is cort control/anti estrogen, so it would technically be anabolic. So your body will be primed to build. Shift, supposed to increase metabolism which in turn makes one hungrier because you will be burning through energy faster. If you want appetite suppressant effects you might want to look into another product to add to this. Or eat a whole ton of veggies.
    RecoverBro ELITE

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 12:36 PM
  2. Question about erase/shift stack
    By Alda in forum PES
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 09:39 AM
  3. Erase+Shift Stack
    By seccsi in forum PES
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 04:51 PM