Erase/Shift Stack Question?

laidback64

Awards
I am a 30 year old male and I am thinking about trying an Erase/Shift stack, but I am a little nervous. The last fat loss supplement I took was the original VENOM from ALRI. I lost a LOT of weight on it, buy my blood pressure went through the roof,(190/100) and I had to go to hospital. Not a fun time. I was taking it as directed on the label.

The only stimulants I have taken since caffeine and it is from Coffee and Diet Cokes. I drink close to a pot of coffee a day and several diet cokes. I am so use to caffeine, I don't even fill much of an effect from it.

My questions are as follows:

Do you think this particular stack would play much havoc on my blood pressure?
Will it decrease my appetite any?
How much does it increase motivation and will it help with mental clarity?

Thanks in advance!

TechBuddha

Awards
I've been taking shift for 5 days. I really don't feel any stimulant from it. I think you would be fine.

You should probably cut out all the coffee and soda. You probably have some adrenal fatigue.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These don't really apply as neither Shift nor Erase contain stimulants.

Shift is thyroidal but not a CNS stimulant. If you want appetite suppression then AT2 has the same thyroidal ingredient plus low amounts of stimulants. It is not designed to be a strong stimulant as it promotes fat loss primarily through other mechanisms.

I hope this helps. :)

Ben

Ripped_Effect

Ripped_Effect

Awards
These don't really apply as neither Shift nor Erase contain stimulants.

Shift is thyroidal but not a CNS stimulant. If you want appetite suppression then AT2 has the same thyroidal ingredient plus low amounts of stimulants. It is not designed to be a strong stimulant as it promotes fat loss primarily through other mechanisms.

I hope this helps. :)

Ben
Very helpful info I think I'm going to try this stack.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are both not stimulants but I would up your water intake, esp if you are still drinking coffee etc. As you will be ingesting diuretics. Or maybe not diuretics directly persay but Erase reduces water retention, shift raises your metabolism and caffiene also will reduce water retention and make you pee more ;)

Also, appetite supressing... these products, if they work will most likely make you hungrier. Erase is cort control/anti estrogen, so it would technically be anabolic. So your body will be primed to build. Shift, supposed to increase metabolism which in turn makes one hungrier because you will be burning through energy faster. If you want appetite suppressant effects you might want to look into another product to add to this. Or eat a whole ton of veggies.