Looking for some experts to critique my cut

TEP25

Awards
Greetings everyone.
I'm 240lbs, over 20% bodyfat, and 6 feet tall.

I've always had a hard time losing fat, and an even harder time putting muscle on.
Recently, I realized I wasnt eating enough during the day, and not eating often enough to keep my metabolism spiked.
I've just implemented a new diet and exercise plan, and it seems i'm doing much better.

I try to have 50 grams of protein every meal, and try to space out my meals to every 3 hours.
I also try to stay on a low carb approach the majority of time. The trace carbs I do get I try to get them in early in the morning, and after lifting.
I do an hour of low impact cardio in the mornings, and do a 3 day lifting split in the evenings.
My strength has been improving consistently, and I feel much better each day.
My supplements include:
Yok3d, Jack3d
ON pro complex
ON opti-men
Sci-vation Extend
ON micronized creatine

Now my question is: Is there anything I can add to this plan to turbo-charge my results???
I've been doing some research on things such as Estrogen Modulators (I3c, crysiin), Cortisol Blockers, and Clenbuterol (I actually do have asthma)
I was wondering if adding any of these would help me get over the hill that i've always been climbing???

I'd appreciate any advice and any constructive criticism you folks might have to offer.
Thanks

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
workout more than 3 times per week

cut out pasta/breads completely

dont do "low impact" cardio... think about sprinters... theyre ripped... to get ripped, you should sprint

try 10x 45sec-1min sprints 2x a week

lots of water.... (obv)

consider eating 0 wheat/gluten for a month... it has completely changed my body composition

dont worry about clen or any of that... but if you were to look into anything id say grab a good otc ai like erase... i have found it is excellent for fat burning

TEP25

Awards
thanks for the response swollen.

I'm thinking about picking up a product called Lean Xtreme by Driven Sports, its gotten some great reviews on here.
I'm going to stay away from Clenbuterol, I figured i'd try to go as far as I can with good diet and exercise, and throwing in a good thermogenic would help.

Thanks again, hope to hear some more opinions

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
lean extreme is aiight... personally erase helped me much more in terms of fat reduction.... ive run them both

antreasg3

Awards
guys taking Lean Xtreme will affect my asthma ? i also have asthma and the treatment for this disease is some b2 agonist and cortisone. Lean Xtreme is supposed to block cortisol so it works opposite with my asthma medicine . Anyone asthmatic tried it? can post a log summary ? thnx

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
I have asthma and ran LX with no problems. As always you should consult with your Dr if you have concerns.

ballerj63

ballerj63

Awards
I would adjust macros. On training days I would consume 100-200 grams carbs, off days 50-100 grams. See how your body responds. Oh, always keep protein high. And, on those low Carb days you can increase your dietary fats to meet you calorie needs. Just make sure your at a deficit and you will get cut.