Fruit Juices for Weight Loss
- 07-17-2011, 05:43 AM
- 07-17-2011, 05:47 AM
07-17-2011, 08:14 AM
Yeah, you need to be careful with fruit juices, as some have mucho calories!!
Think training's hard,. try losing!
07-18-2011, 07:21 AM
So eat your berries (super health benefits) but not in execs or when you do an exercise activity
07-20-2011, 01:09 AM
Helps much to have the better one health and losing weight as well........
07-22-2011, 01:56 AM
Yap fruit juices helps much to lose weight and have a good one body figure out there...
I think that all the natural one and organic one food items helps and contribute much to the healthy one
07-22-2011, 02:41 AM
Usually the beverage are the major cause to gain the weight and the others like tea,coffee do not effect too much.A research revels the fact that daily consumption of beverages gradually makes man fatty.So avoid from such a stuff.
07-22-2011, 01:17 PM
07-22-2011, 04:19 PM
NO FRUIT JUICES ARE GOOD FOR WEIGHTLOSS. they have zero fiber to slow the impact on insulin.
i hope that point gets across. fruit is good in small doses on high carb days. i eat a couple bananas and some strawberries/blueberries on workout days. but on lower carb days i can't justify it.
fruit juices are about as good for weightloss as bryers icecream. probably worse, since they have zero protein and fat to slow their absorption.
For me, the action IS the juice.
07-22-2011, 04:21 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ftwrestler in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-30-2009, 11:55 AM
- By POWER HOUSE in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2008, 09:11 PM
- By FemBot in forum Female FitnessReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2007, 09:37 PM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum Weight LossReplies: 14Last Post: 12-10-2004, 02:20 PM
- By Crotalus in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 11-14-2004, 01:02 PM