Struggling

kom01

kom01

Awards
Hey guys,

I have just finished a clean bulk 2 weeks ago, where I went from 7-8%bf at 171 pounds to 198 pounds at 13-15%bf. I tried the lean gains approach for 2 days but decided to not proceed with it because I don't cope well by eating large meals less frequently. The problem I usually have when cutting is that I do a keto diet and end up loosing too much muscle mass, in which this time I want to avoid. I have only successfully dieted once without loosing too much muscle mass, and that is on a high protein/ moderate carbs and low fat diet, however took 3 months (also from 198 pounds to 171 pounds).

Anyway, enough rambling on. My current issue is that I have been dieting for 2 weeks now and have maintained the same body weight. I have lowered my calories but still can't loose weight and don't want to implement the keto because too afraid to loose body fat. My current diet is as follows;

Weight Training Days (4x per week)

9.00am 1x Oats + 1 scoop Protein + 10ml Flaxseed Oil
1 x fruit
1x whole egg

12.00pm 95g Tuna
1 cup jasmine rice

2.00pm 1 protein scoop
1`x apple

3.00pm TRAIN

4.00pm 1.5 scoops protein
1 scoop glucose

7.00pm 200g Steak
1 cup coucous

10.00pm 200g Chicken
1 cup vegies/salad

1.00am 250g cottage cheese
1tbsp PB
7 almonds

Kickboxing Days (2x per week)

9.00am 1x Oats + 1 scoop Protein + 10ml Flaxseed Oil
1 x fruit
1x whole egg

12.00pm 200g Chicken
1 cup couscous

3.00pm 95g Tuna
1 cup vegies
1x apple

6.30pm 1x protein

7.30pm TRAIN

9.00pm 1.5 scoops protein
1 scoop glucose

10.00pm 200g Steak
1 cup vegies/salad

1.00am 250g cottage cheese
1tbsp PB
7 almonds

REST DAYS (1x per week) - Usually the same as above

NO CHEAT Meals/Days

Supplements: Fish oil and Multi

I don't know what is wrong with my diet, to me it seems pretty good but the weight just won't come off. Also, I have taken a month of caffeine/ stimulants, so don't know if that is the issue. I usually use an ECA stack but this time I haven't been able to source it, so need to depend solely on diet. Do you guys have any pointers? I think it is impossible to increase my exercising, so the only option would be to cut calories further. But do you think that I should reduce the quantities of my meat or cut carbs? Thanks your input would be much appreciated.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just skimmed it, but I see you "can't source" your ECA? Bronkaid or the local store's equivalent at the pharmacy and you can buy a bottle of caffeine pills for $5.

kom01

kom01

Awards
lol I'm in Australia man, the land were everything is illegal.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol I'm in Australia man, the land were everything is illegal.
Gotcha. Darn; sucks, bro. We might be up that same creek soon enough if the government pushes through what they want to.

I'm at work, now, but I'll try to read over your post more thoroughly later this evening and offer up whatever help I can. Don't hesitate to shoot me a pm or give the thread a bump if need be, either.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
scrap the oats, and eat more eggs

kom01

kom01

Awards
I don't keep number, don't really want to bother with calorie counting. The way I go about it is try and guess my maintenance and then try and reduce food until I loose weight, whilst keeping protein high.

The oats I have is a sachet from uncle toby. Do you think if I reduce my carbs further, that I won't have any energy to lift since my fat intake is low aswell? Thanks swole for the advise.