How do you find out your bodyfat?

Pika

Awards
Hi guys im cutting diets ok i guess doing 20 min cardio after everyw workout....

I have been told that im around 16 to 17 % bf but then told im around 20% then aguy at the gym said im 24% lmaoo!! I hope im not man!!

So il give a pic of my trying to tench and push out my lats lmaoo be easy please! Lol but ino you cant tell by pics for sure so if anyone can telll me how? Do i go to doctors or? Thanks alot guys

Attachments

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
DEXA, Hydrostatic Weighing, BodPod, Calipers, Bioelectrical Impedance... From the picture alone, I'd speculate you're >=20%

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
he is not above 20

i would say your around 16

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
AC18

AC18

Awards
i personally would guess at 18%. as said above though its very hard to judge on a photo. best thing to do is go to a gym and get someone to do a 9 point caliper test.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Yep, it's too tough to call from a picture. Everyone carries fat in different places. For instance my arms are way more ripped than yours, they look around 10 percent, but at the moment, I have 1000 times more fat on my stomach than you do, lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, it's too tough to call from a picture. Everyone carries fat in different places. For instance my arms are way more ripped than yours, they look around 10 percent, but at the moment, I have 1000 times more fat on my stomach than you do, lol
lol ditto.

If you look at everything other than my stomach and lower back, I'd pass for sub-10%, but I'm certainly not :laugh:

Calipers or bodpod. But in all honesty, it doesn't matter - just about what the mirror looks like.

Pika

Awards
Thanks alot guys your right i mean i walk around in a towel alot lol ppl say im lookin good keep it up i think i look ok ish lool see im thinking of cutting to 170bls and start my first bulkying p mag cycle :) just finished gym now ( shoukders ) killin!!! Lol time to eat!! Lol thanks again guys il be there 1 day

P.s your lower back and belly dont realy look bad at all i no i cant see um but you looked ripped bro :)

appleyard777

Awards
Your deff not over 20% .... I would say 16%

chandlerbing

Awards
I dig the mirror. Someone get this man to Ikea.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
its hard to tell from one picture, have someone take side shots, front and back and then post them up

from that picture id say your 16-19%