Popped 2 primatene, dont feel anything...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I just bought a box, took two, not feeling any diff almost an hr in. maybe a little sleepy? WTF? I thought the hcl was top stuff so far imo extracts and alkoloids were 10x more effective

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
It works synergistically with caffeine and asprin. And take it with GF juice too.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Huh..... Well I just.had it with rockstar... Still nothing special

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
primatene sucks. I decided to try out primatene, 2 caps of primatene sucks compared to 1 cap of bronkaid.

but both are rip offs, you can get three bottles 8mg each 50ct for 20 bucks shipped from canada. thats what im gonna go with next.

but until then, get some bronkaid bro. 2 caps of that gets your ass moving. add in a pre w/o and your gtg.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol if you were dosing the stims up before this then that would be why.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
jb u say they suk, then y does everyone use them? Thats y I got it, most rexommended.

Imma take some asparin tonight with caffeine and another dose to see if that helps...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Also could u PM the site? I am very weary of alot of websites

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
And dose some benedril for a wk, every thres weeks to clean them receptora

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Primatene is dosed at 12.5mg and Bronkaid is 25mg, so basically it's double the stregth. One Bronkaid with 200mg of caffeine and a baby asprin will do you good.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Not quite true. They are different salts. One is HCl and the other is S04. You actually get more ephedrine mg/mg from the chloride salt than you do from the sulfate ;)

I always use the sulfate though b/c it's usually a lot cheaper.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^Not quite true. They are different salts. One is HCl and the other is S04. You actually get more ephedrine mg/mg from the chloride salt than you do from the sulfate ;)

I always use the sulfate though b/c it's usually a lot cheaper.
ha ha, oh yea, this guys know, a quick search on primatene vs bronkaid will get you some threads where stx breaks it down for you. that is why i went with bronkaid first, best bang for your buck.

wish i could get sulfate version without the expectorant.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont know bro, but when I was researching primatene vs bronkaid, I came across stx's post on the two, and found you actually get slightly more ephedrine with the sulfate, and most seem to agree it last longer as well.

I figured using the primatene wouldn't be too different than the bronkaid, so when I tried to save a few bucks, i went with a box of primatene, and was disapointed as you were.

here is a link for you bro. i'd rec the 4ever fitt, as it's a company thats been around a long time and reputable. cheaper shipping too.
http://www.google.com/search?q=ephedrine+hcl&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GWYE_en#q=ephedrine+hcl&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address&rlz=1I7GWYE_en&prmd=ivnsfd&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=iXsSTuexC4fGsAOC6-CEDg&ved=0CDsQrQQ&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=5d50f9c53493479a&biw=1280&bih=717

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ephedrine HCl is approximately 82% ephedrine by weight.

Ephedrine sulfate is approximately 77% ephedrine by weight.

25 mg ephedrine HCl = 20.5 mg ephedrine

25 mg ephedrine sulfate = 19.25 mg ephedrine

Ephedrine Sulfate vs. Ephedrine HCL

so yea, you get more ephedrine with 2 tabs of primatene vs 1 tab of bronkaid, but i look at it like this, you have to make a fair comparison, if your gonna use 2 tabs of primatene for your comparison, you gotta use 2 tabs of bronkaid for it, and that way, you get alot more ephedrine per tablet.

maybe you should bump it up to 3 and see how it treats you? i havn't tried that.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yea but when I used asia black which had like 25mg extract..... It buzzed my like crazy...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
But 25mg hcl with caffeine and baby aspirin I just took dosent even come close to asia black or clen

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
to OP,

I have been taking primatene for a long time. I too can take 2 and go right to bed. I dont feel $hit from primatene, rockstar drinks etc.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yea I'm thinking of stickin to alkoloids and extracts, tons more effective

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I always used bronkaid and never had a problem. 1 cap bronkaid, 1 cap no doze, 1 pill childrens asprin and I was g2g. I eventually would taper up to 4/4/4 and then taper back down.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
asia black has alot more other sht in it stimulant wise than the ephedra extracts.

only place you can get pure ephedrine hcl from is canada, or some other country, i havn't seen anyplace that sells it in the us.

if those otc stims work for you jasen, may just have to stick with them. I know there is some ingredient that gets put in all the otc stims, and i dont know if im allergic or what, but after i take a serving of any otc stim product, i feel like i've smoked crystal meth, and am basically high for a day or two. which i dont like. but with purely ephedrine + caffiene, it's nice.

i had seen a calculation made that showed how much caffiene you needed to go with the ephedrine, but it's 200 plus mg's.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm I will try some OEP later today Iaybe. If I dont notice much, ill just order some Clen/T3 from the Lion. Gettin my beasrdrol in a few dYs as well. Winstrol/superdrol :)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Oep with primatene*

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Id think, beastdrol/winstrol/t3/clen, would makke a epic.cut

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Bought some bronkaid, going to try this in 5 hrs ill reportbsoon

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Took bronkaid today with caffeine and baby asparin, niceeeeee alot diff.then primatene

ntornado

Awards
The first time I tried primatene with C + A I had an amazing workout - this continued for a few weeks until it eventually started getting less and less. Then again I had not used stims for a long time before then.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Took bronkaid today with caffeine and baby asparin, niceeeeee alot diff.then primatene
Glad it worked out for you. I don't know anyone who doesn't respond to true ECA.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad it worked out for you. I don't know anyone who doesn't respond to true ECA.
I don't, but I think I might have a medical condition (something I'm pursuing). I used to get really wired from even pseudophedrine, which I took whenever I had an infection and was too congested to sleep, until one day it stopped working. Moving along, about a year later, I tried ECA and could go to bed even 20 minutes after dosing :(

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I am going to drop eca for a bit, I have had crazy headaches and and slight diziness, signs of highBP? And since I'm adding sd today I honestly don't think it would b great idea to b continuing eca. I will drop bak down to oep since I felt very good whole time I have beeb on that

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ha ha, yea, thats from an increase in bp. take a break from the stims, maybe take some more cycle support, then when your feeling ready, start off with one tab. if you give yourself a break from all the caffiene, and pre w/o's, i'd say a week or two, you should be good.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
See I can't take beak.... I got 4 wks left of my strict cut. Ill stock to oep but I might still add t3. hows t3 o n bp?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to drop eca for a bit, I have had crazy headaches and and slight diziness, signs of highBP? And since I'm adding sd today I honestly don't think it would b great idea to b continuing eca. I will drop bak down to oep since I felt very good whole time I have beeb on that
I get that from primatene when I go over 4 tabs ED. Hawthorne Berry helps a ton with the BP issues though. NOW sells it cheap.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yea but wheb ur on 100mg winstrol 30mg superdrol hawthorn can only do so much when your.adding.****.load.of syimulants

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
does anyone know how badly t3 impacts bp?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea but wheb ur on 100mg winstrol 30mg superdrol hawthorn can only do so much when your.adding.****.load.of syimulants
I never said it was a cure all, I said it helps.

festus

festus

Awards
Primatene Mist also has guaifenesin which is an expectorant but can cause some GI irritation(nausea) at high doses, FYI. It take me 6(gasp!) Primatene Mist on an empty stomach to get really pumped up. Of course, I'm 45, it takes a lot more to get this old cowboy up and moving!