Dark stools

1. Question Dark stools

I just took a dump and some of my crap was black. I forgot what this means. Maybe I ate some bad chicken or something. I don't know. I was wondering if anyone can chime in on this. Thanks. Oh I have been using Ephedrine for quite a while now.

2. black could also mean you might have some bleeding somewhere in the GI tract, like an ulcer..
    •   

3. Black and tarry generally means bleeding somewhere in the upper-middle GI tract. Seeing red blood in stools is generally the result of hemorrhaging in the lower GI tract/rectum area-

OR a samurai sword being lodged in your lower abdomen can do this as well.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    black could also mean you might have some bleeding somewhere in the GI tract, like an ulcer..
    Interesting. I feel alright so I'm not too worried. Would a possible ulcer cause me some pain?

5. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Black and tarry generally means bleeding somewhere in the upper-middle GI tract. Seeing red blood in stools is generally the result of hemorrhaging in the lower GI tract/rectum area-

OR a samurai sword being lodged in your lower abdomen can do this as well.
    Luckily I didn't see any tar or red blood. I'll keep an eye on things.

lol I don't think it was the samurai sword... :P
    •   

6. If it's a one time thing, it's probably something you ate or drank. If this occurs consistently, you need to get a lab stool done to rule in/out blood from gi bleed.

7. If you took pepto that will make your stool dark.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. shot in the dark
    By spoofy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2003, 07:32 AM
  2. heres on older pic of me..kinda dark
    By hamper19 in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-15-2002, 10:25 AM