Aspirin in the ECA stack?

A

anemoneman

Awards
Hello all, first post here. I am going to use the ECA stack soon, starting with 25mg of ephedrine (from Primatene) and 200mg of caffeine.

Now, I have heard people go back and forth about whether the aspirin is beneficial or not. I have also heard that it was shown to only be helpful for the obese. While I am not obese, I am 6'1" 272 lbs (have muscle though, as I have been lifting for about 4 years).

So should I take the 81mg aspirin for each dose, the 325mg aspirin for each dose, or none at all?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
There arebt many helpfull ppl aroubd here anymore so ill shine in real qyick though I seldom do in general in this section.

Basically yes or stuck to just 81mg a day

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I would actually switch to bronkaid. Have heard more positive things about it overall and have had good success with it myself.

What I would do is usually do 1 tab of bronkaid, 1 no doze tab, and 1 pill of asprin (81 mg). That was one dose. 1/1/1

when i would increase the dose I would go 2/2/2.

It's cheap and it works. It's the ECA stack for a reason....so def throw it in there. If you want you can do the asprin every other day (EOD) due to it's long half life.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ephedrine stacks great with Adderllin.. Just ask bigt ;)