6'0", 206lbs. and Fat

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
So, my avatar is outdated. That's me at 240. Almost 40 pounds later, I'm 206, and still pretty fat. Wtf. I'm six feet tall, I shouldn't look as fat as I look for 206. I mean, I'd like to be 170ish so I'm not going to stop or skip a beat, but it makes me wonder, if 40 pounds is lost and I'm still fat, will another 35 make that big a difference? Anybody else who started fat (started REALLY fat, 280, noticeable difference between 280 and 240, now, not so much), anyway, anyone who started fat, at my height, got to around 200, and still looked fat?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Sorry to hear about ur situation. But at least ur making good progress. 40lb is something to be proud of. I'm 6'3" and 3 years ago I reach an all-time high of a pathetic 260+ lbs. And also I had minimal muscle, I wasn't working out. I went on a 6-month hardcore cut and got down to 218lb, where I was by NO MEANS skinny. I still was rather flabby and about 20-25lb away from seeing abs. From 218 (about 2 years ago) I tried to recomp. fluxuated from 230-240, and got as high as 252 (only 3 months ago). From 3 months ago til now, I significantly improved my diet and workout regiment, and now im down to 212 with decent muscle mass. I'm starting to see my upper abs, my "v" shape, and definition around my muscles. While certain diet supps aided me, my diet was BY FAR the most important factor. Just stay dedicated and deciplined, and the results will come.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Got no other choice, brah. (I don't know why the duck) :borladuck:

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Ya same.. I'm the dreaded skinny fat.. It sucks... I have big arms... Nice v taper but no matter what... My stomach is pudge... Even from 205 down to 189 still pudge...

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Ya same.. I'm the dreaded skinny fat.. It sucks... I have big arms... Nice v taper but no matter what... My stomach is pudge... Even from 205 down to 189 still pudge...
Bah... this is discouraging...

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Tell me about it... I have 16" arms... Nice v taper... But as soon as I take off my shirt blah pudge stomach n my lacking chest... But another year I should be there finally after 3 solid years.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
just keep working at it man. 40lbs may seem like a large number, but on us tall people the fat is spread out alot, i just cut down to 222 from 260 and plan to stop at 205, im 6'3. I bulked a little too generously and added unneccesary fat. My new plan is too lean out and then recomp after to add lean body mass and keep the same bf%

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
heyhuggy Natural Bodybuilding 21