First time trying to cut

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79%

First time trying to cut

Hello all. Here's the deal- I'm 25, a firefighter, I'm 6ft and I currently weigh 207. I've got a decent muscle base, but I can't seem to loose weight. For my job, I run several miles almost every day, as well as lift weights or other physical exercise. I don't eat as well as I probably could, but I don't eat crap. No fast food, rarely eat out greasy or fried food. But I just can't cut the fat around my mid section and thighs. I don't take any supplements or anything, but I'm totally up for taking anything that would work if recommended. I can post pictures later if needed.

Basically I'm wondering what can I do or take to help me cut down? I'd prefer to be down to the 190's, but the number doesn't matter as much to me as how healthy I am and how I look. So fellas, any help you could offer would be most appreciated. Thanks!

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.91%

Are you getting enough sleep? As a firefighter, I'm sure you experience a lot of stress. Stress and lack of sleep are major contributors to mid section fat. Also, I read somewhere how extensive long periods of cardio can actually decrease test levels, making fat loss actually harder, not 100% in the vaildity of that, but its something to look into. Consider adding HIIT cardio into you're routine along with all that distance running. Also I just got picked to log BPS's Combustion weight loss supp, ill post ya the link when I get it up if you want to follow along, it looks promising.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.91%

But I am a huge fan of AP/Recreate sack from USPlabs worked wonders for me. forgot to mention that part
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First time I've cried in a long time today
    By CoorsLight126 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 03:16 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 10:12 AM
  3. Long time listener, first time caller.
    By SirWatts in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 09:50 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 12:23 PM