Best way to lose weight - AnabolicMinds.com

Best way to lose weight

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Best way to lose weight

Hey...
    Guys what do you think which is best way to loss weight.,...??
    share your opinion here
    boot camp burlingame
    always be loyal

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

If I stay up late and skip a few meals the weight falls off
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Gilroye View Post
    Hey...
    share your opinion here
    Take the time to learn about nutrition, the effect of macro-nutrients and your own metabolism.

That isn't the quickest thing in the world, but it will be more helpful than anything else.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.

Take a good look at your diet and clean up what you have to, rule of thumb i used was if it was not grown of the earth or it didn't breathe at one point i didn't eat it, this basicly cuts out all your junk foods, soda's anything manucfactured, ect. It takes a while but i lost 42 pounds just by seriously sticking to these adjustment in my diet 4 years ago, and i didnt even hit the gym once during that period. Granted it took me about 9 months to lose that much weight but still the best way imo.
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Gilroye View Post
    Hey...
    share your opinion here
    WEIGHT loss is easy - all you have to do is primarily manipulate water and carbohydrate intake. In saying that, scale weight is IRrelevant and one should focus on FAT loss, since BODY COMPOSITION is what is important.

As far as what works "best" for fat loss, you have to find what works for YOU. NUTRITION is the primary factor that determines the success (or lack of it) re fat loss for the majority. Then training. There is no "one size fits all" approach - for example, some people diet ridiculously, whilst others like me don't diet but train very hard and intense. Experiment to find out what your body responds best to is the best way to do it - you can start off with a "base" nutrition plan and training programme, but if you do, I recommend adjusting it weekly based on your results from that week, so that you get and continue making progress.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

carb cycling diet and when it starts to fail switch over to a keto style diet
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...-capsules.html
    raspberry ketones
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...t-90-caps.html
    reduce xt

i use these whenever i diet down
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  60 lbs.

Guys,..
    i thinks yoga and swimming is the best way to lose weight ,..
    any other idea will be appreciate,..
    Prince
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.

Best way to loose weight, or the simplest way to put it is.....

burn more calories than you take in.....but that doesn't mean you can't just stop eating, or not eat enough.

Figure out your daily calorie needs using the Harris Benedict equation. Start with -500 cals and adjust from there.

Then continue to learn about nutrition. What to avoid, optimal %'s of protein, carbs, fat, and when to eat certain things.

It's a process that may take a while to learn and execute effectively.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  210 lbs.

The best way to lose your body weight is to follow a balanced diet plan which include only low calories,low carbohydrates and low fats food and drinks...Also you have to make a habit of avoiding junk food and drinks...With that you have to do some workouts regularly...I bet after following it you will see a better change in your weight loss very quickly.And you will always find yourself a a fit and healthy person..!!!
    RANCHO personal trainer
    Roger..
  10. jmdunni

Some people argue that carbs are the resulting factor to fat gain. This is not true if your diet has reasonable amounts of carbs/protein/fat. Carbs = 4 calories/gram, protein=4 calories/gram and fat=9 calories per gram. If you drink alcohol on a consistent basis (more than 2 times/week)...this is where a lot of calories can be taken in. Alcohol has 7 calories per gram and they are all completely empty calories (meaning your body cannot use them for anything functional such as organ processes) therefore your body will just store it.

I am a long time advocate of slow and steady weight loss. Anything over 2-3 pounds/week I consider to be borderline unhealthy. You do have to constrict the amount of calories you put through your system...but try to avoid going under 1300 calories per day. Anything lower and you risk not getting essential nutrients.

Do not eliminate fat intake...your body needs fat for cellular processes (specifically maintaining cell wall structure) and various other reasons. A good rule of thumb is 60% of your diet from carbs, 30% protein, and 10% fat. You will need to workout during this time...and it will need to be fierce workouts. Interval training is by far the best way to going about weight loss. Interval training consists of speeding up and slowing down on your cardio. Try 1 minute of 80% effort (work period) and 1 minute at 50% effort (rest period). The whole idea behind intervals is much like a car...as you accelerate and slow down, you'd burn more gas than if you kept at a consistent pace. Think of the car as your body and the gas as the calories you will burn.

The amount of time and intensity should be varied from week to week. Don't be like a majority of the population who does the same thing over and over each time they go to the gym. Your body is an amazing machine and will adapt to literally anything to make it easier on it. Keep your body guessing.
  11. jmdunni

Also, when you do eat carbs, make sure they are WHOLE GRAIN. Whole grain is made up of complex carbs such as whole wheat, and your body will actually have to work* to break the carbs down. Whereas white bread is simple carbs (sugars) and they are very easily broken down and stored. Healthy foods take time to break down, meaning they will sit in your digestive tract and only give you a trickle of nutrients for about 3 hours before all the energy is broken down.

Multiple small meals (4-5) is the best diet plan. Eat only enough to satisfy your hunger, never eat to get full. If you eat 2-3 meals per day, they will typically be larger meals and your body doesn't need that much food at once for energy, so it stores it as fat. Small meals allows you to burn more of what you have in your stomach and small intestines before your body stores it, if it even has to.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

jmdunni offered you a LOT of BS Broscience... I suggest you stick around and read up more on this forum... you'll learn a lot.. I know I did...
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  13. jmdunni

I only listed facts as per American College of Sport Medicine (ACSM) and American Council on Exercise (ACE). I am an ACE certified personal trainer and currently studying Exercise Science for my masters. What I listed is far from BS.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdunni View Post
    I only listed facts as per American College of Sport Medicine (ACSM) and American Council on Exercise (ACE). I am an ACE certified personal trainer and currently studying Exercise Science for my masters. What I listed is far from BS.
    ok, just my opinion...Ill just keep my body guessing...

"Multiple small meals (4-5) is the best diet plan. Eat only enough to satisfy your hunger, never eat to get full. If you eat 2-3 meals per day, they will typically be larger meals and your body doesn't need that much food at once for energy, so it stores it as fat. Small meals allows you to burn more of what you have in your stomach and small intestines before your body stores it, if it even has to. "

Disproven time and time again...

btw - thanks for the neg... this isnt bb.com maybe you should head over there.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  15. jmdunni

Cite your sources.
  16. jmdunni

Ya know what...don't even bother. I gave my professional opinion...and not everyone will agree with it.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Ya know what...don't even bother. I gave my professional opinion...and not everyone will agree with it.
    Why would you not want him to bother? As someone who is striving to gain in the business it would behoove you to have an opinion mind and want different sources of knowledge. You can start here for the debunking of the needing to eat multiple small meals idea. It has the studies (and lots of information).

http://www.leangains.com/2010/10/top...-debunked.html
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Cite your sources.
    you clearly know how to use google... no need for a pissing match. Just cuz you link on the interwebz doesnt make it true.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Strictly monitor carbs. Take in enough protein for BM and don't get carried away with the fats. Lost 37lbs since 4-11-11.
  20. jmdunni

Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    Why would you not want him to bother? As someone who is striving to gain in the business it would behoove you to have an opinion mind and want different sources of knowledge. You can start here for the debunking of the needing to eat multiple small meals idea. It has the studies (and lots of information).

http://www.leangains.com/2010/10/top...-debunked.html
    Thank you. Interesting article. It makes sense too.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

No problem. As someone who used to be in the personal training/strength and conditioning world I can tell you that misinformation is everywhere. Even from your professors. Just never stop learning and realize a lot of gray areas exist when we are talking about exercise science and nutrition. When people use absolutes I often find they are wrong. The answer is usually somewhere in the middle. And also don't type so fast so you put opinion mind when you meant to say open mind
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    Strictly monitor carbs. Take in enough protein for BM and don't get carried away with the fats. Lost 37lbs since 4-11-11.
    Nice work, keep it up!
  23. New Member

There are many tips to loose weight but the best technique is to do running, swimming and jogging with little stretching exercises and for loosing weight don't leave your body at the rest position then only you can survive.

orange county boot camps
    Dwane
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwane View Post
    There are many tips to loose weight but the best technique is to do running, swimming and jogging with little stretching exercises and for loosing weight don't leave your body at the rest position then only you can survive.
    the best technique is less calories eaten then expended.... use on of the websites to track your caloric intake and BAM! weight loss.
  25. New Member

Losing weight is a challenge, no matter how self disciplined you are. Using a food that is both high fiber and high protein can help a sluggish metabolism to jump start and help the body lose weight the proper and natural way.
    MOD EDIT: No advertising in sig, sorry.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Way To Lose Weight
    By lamuscle in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-18-2010, 12:43 AM
  2. Can't Lose Weight!!!!
    By JonSchm22 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 12:26 AM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 08:01 PM
  4. my gf cant lose weight
    By comacho in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 09:13 PM
  5. I lose weight when I'm not trying to...
    By Hooks in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 06:51 AM