Best recipes for weight loss!

harshi

Banned
Awards
Thought you all might enjoy this recipe for something a bit different and in case their are any vegans out there...this recipe also uses a NATURAL sugar substitute called Natvia. A guilt free treat! for more recipes check out their cool site: www.natvia.com

Sugar free vegan chocolate apple cake

Ingredients:

1½ cups self raising flour

¼ cup cocoa powder

1 tsp bicarb soda

½ tsp salt

1cup water

¼ cup applesauce

1 tbs canola oil

1 tsp lemon juice

1 tsp vanilla extract or essence

1 medium Granny smith apple, peeled, cored and diced into small pieces (should be ~1cup)

¾ cup Natvia (low cal, natural sweetener)

Method:

Preheat oven to 180C (160C for fan forced). Grease and line cake tin with baking paper. Spray the paper with non stick cooking spray as well. Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, bicarb soda and salt.
In another bowl, mix together the water, applesauce, oil, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Pour the wet ingredients over the dry mixture and stir until just moistened.

Fold the apples and Natvia into the batter and pour it in the prepared pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean.

Last edited:

sharonbaker

Awards
Wow... Very nice recipe for reducing the over weight.... Thanks a lot for helping me....

RayMeds

jacked814

Awards
This reminds me of this amazing thread on another forum I frequent. The thread is called "favorite protein sludge recipes" or something on bodybuilding.com. There are guys making pies from protein powder, and they really taste and look like delicious pies.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, still too many simple carbs for me though.

This reminds me of this amazing thread on another forum I frequent. The thread is called "favorite protein sludge recipes" or something on bodybuilding.com. There are guys making pies from protein powder, and they really taste and look like delicious pies.
Oh man, that's like my past time! Just making sludge.