Halodrol/11-Sterone - Should I add DCP and/or HEAT?

jacked814

Awards
Hey I have just started a mild H-Drol/11-oxo cycle. Would it be beneficial to add on HEAT & DCP? I currently have HEAT laying around, and was going to pick up the DCP/Lean Extreme combo on nutra and sell the LX to my friend (I already have a bottle to help cort control on PCT).

I just wanted to know, would it still be of any benefit, and ok with EC?

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will most definetly help with weight loss as long as your diet and training is right. You are cutting I assume?

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I understand HEAT to be a legitimate stim-thermogenic, so if you were to stack the two I personally wouldn't be comfortable dosing EC AND HEAT at the same time. Maybe alternate doses or go 2 weeks with EC then 2 weeks w/ HEAT and so on.

DCP on the other hand you can add to pretty much any fat loss stack -- I support that idea! :)

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, I missed the EC part. HEAT/DCP and EC is ok. HEAT doesn't really have stim properties. Do a search. One of that the stacks that was being used and sold b4 at nutraplanet was AMP/HEAT/DCP. You shouldn't have much problems with it. I have used EC/HEAT/DCP with no problem.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I missed the EC part. HEAT/DCP and EC is ok. HEAT doesn't really have stim properties. Do a search. One of that the stacks that was being used and sold b4 at nutraplanet was AMP/HEAT/DCP. You shouldn't have much problems with it. I have used EC/HEAT/DCP with no problem.
Ah, my bad -- I was under the impression that alpha-yohimbine (rauwolscine) was a stimulant when it appears that's actually not the case.

jacked814

Awards
Ah, my bad -- I was under the impression that alpha-yohimbine (rauwolscine) was a stimulant when it appears that's actually not the case.
It actually is a stimulant but a peripheral stimulant so people don't really consider i a stim fat burner due to it's strength. It is still not recommended to stack with EC bcause it is still a stim but Many people have told me they didn't have any problems.

I wouldn't mind just using DCP it's just that I already have HEAT bug I guess I will just sell it or figure something out.

And the main thing I'm worried about is that will it benefit me on cycle?

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
It actually is a stimulant but a peripheral stimulant so people don't really consider i a stim fat burner due to it's strength. It is still not recommended to stack with EC bcause it is still a stim but Many people have told me they didn't have any problems.

I wouldn't mind just using DCP it's just that I already have HEAT bug I guess I will just sell it or figure something out.

And the main thing I'm worried about is that will it benefit me on cycle?
Ah, well then you understand where the slight confusion on my part could come in. :)

I think I am just going to go DCP and EC.
Sounds good; I've used the actives in DCP in bulk form along with EC and had really nice results.