What do you eat for breakfast?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN
    I have a great breakfest IMO...40 grams of whey protien,after 8 hours of no food whey protien is the ticket..I mix that with 4 tablespoons of coconut oil..2 tea bags of green tea(just rip it open and pour it in) 1/2 cup of oatmeal...Raw whole oat's...very important and 1/4 cup of wheat germ,2 whole eggs.....all mixed together...Now that is the way to start your day...
    That sounds pretty good.

I usually just have a 40g whey protien shake with 8-16oz of skim milk. Then about an hour later I usually eat a PB sandwhich.

Yours sounds much better. I think I'll try it.

2. how would honey be (all puns intended) in oatmeal? mostly a liver carb-up?

3. I'm surprised at how many people are taking in soooo much fat along with carbs for breakfast. Beelzebub and Madman come to mind for that. Morning is just not a very good time for such heavy amounts of fat. I don't care what kind of fat, 40-50g of fat for breakfast is high no matter what diet your on.

4. Im in... this is bulking breakfast

3/4 cup of oldfashion oats
    1/2 cup low fat cottage cheeze
    1 whole egg
    3 whites
    blend and make a tasty pancake
    slather a tbls of natty PB ontop with
    along with...
    2 cups of skim milk
    1 big cup of coffee
    sometimes an orange

5. If Im working....2 scoops of whey in water, and a handful of mixed nuts. If Im off....2 Muscle Milk pancakes (guy on another site posted it, blueberry n cream is awesome...2 scoops MM, 3 egg whites, 1/3 c. of water) or 8 or 9 eggs.

6. 4 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, .25 cup fat free cheddar, 4 slice turkey breast fat free, 1 serving optimum nutrition gold whey, 1 litter of water, 800mg green tea, 1.5 g of fish oil, 2 caps of meltdown.

7. So, do most of you guys put your mil + whey + oatmeal in a blender? I've never tried it... but that would be a great way for me to get a balanced breakfast I suppose.... I just hate eating solids in the morning: I feel sick afterwards.

I've worked as a manager for a grocery for some time now, and we have Davidson's In-Shell Pasteurized eggs. I throw those into my whey shakes though... someone had a tread on here about non-pasteurized eggs containing avadin (sp?) which had negative effects on your Biotin levels. They come at a premium price, but ask your local grocer to carry them if you are interested. I could get UPC #'s for ya if you'd like.

8. A typical breakfast for me is 2 servings of 7 grain, gluten-free, hot cereal and 4 egg whites & 2 whole eggs scrambled with homemade salsa on top.
    Freedom means nothing here.

9. Usually 3eggwhite/1egg Omlette w/ chopped mushrooms, onions, and peppers. If I'm short on time 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1splenda packet, 1 scoop whey.

10. Right now it's 2 Omega-3 eggs, 1/2 cup of egg beaters and 2 turkey sausage.

On my upcoming havoc cycle it will be
    2 Omega-3 eggs
    1 cup egg beaters
    2 turkey sausage
    1 whole wheat bagel
    4 tbsp natural peanut butter
    1 serving of oatmeal.

That's about 1200 cals

11. 3 wh0le eggs, baked potato, orange juice n water

12. I made a breakfast the other day where I heated up a 6 oz 95% lean burger I had made the day before and smashed it into a bowl that contained oatmeal, 2 whole eggs, 2 egg whites.

It was low in bad fat, bad carbs, and ridiculously high in protein
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete

13. Mainly honey nut cheerios and some oj

14. 4 whole eggs, bowl of oatmeal with Honey, cinnamon, and splenda, and half of a Grapefruit. Why waste the precious yolks???

Similar Forum Threads

1. What do you eat for Bfast
    By NJbreed in forum Bulking
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 10:20 PM
  2. What Do You Eat For Breakfast?
    By harlan100 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 08-03-2008, 06:19 PM
  3. What did you eat for breakfast?
    By bassgirl in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 11:38 AM
  4. What do you eat before a PL meet?
    By MrSkullCrusher in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-22-2005, 12:23 AM
  5. What do you eat in the middle of the night?
    By pcn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-18-2005, 09:38 PM