Recomp Diet

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Here is what I have so far for my recomp diet. I am currently 215 at about 13% BF. I am very sensitive to cars and adding bodyfat, but i also put on muscle easy. I will be doing D/C Training and Cardo/Abs on off days. I am trying to do the following with the diet:

1. Fasted cardio
2. No carbs and fat in the same meal
3. Only have carbs pre and post w/o.

Attached is a pic of my diet plan.

Please Critique,
Thanks

Attachments

smith22

Awards
Looks pretty good.. id drop the string cheese throw in natty pb switch the cottage cheese with your third meal... You have a good plan set up.. if you wanted to cut for summer, u could drop carbs a little more and do a keto diet looks like u would lean out pretty easy by your frame.. basically the same diet as me but my carbs are lower because i also store them easy! Good work.. What are your current supps?

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty good.. id drop the string cheese throw in natty pb switch the cottage cheese with your third meal... You have a good plan set up.. if you wanted to cut for summer, u could drop carbs a little more and do a keto diet looks like u would lean out pretty easy by your frame.. basically the same diet as me but my carbs are lower because i also store them easy! Good work.. What are your current supps?
Thanks man,

I am going to bridge SD and Epi. Other Supps are Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex, 100% Whey, Mesomorph, Creatine Nitrate, Primatene, Cycle Support and Multi.

smith22

Awards
sd/epi has been getting popular lately a bunch of my buddies running it getting some good strength gains and all lean mass.. how u dosing sd into epi and a 6week cycle im guessing?? You could throw some bcaas in the mix.. Sounds like u know wat ur doing so serm in pct? or hows it look?

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
sd/epi has been getting popular lately a bunch of my buddies running it getting some good strength gains and all lean mass.. how u dosing sd into epi and a 6week cycle im guessing?? You could throw some bcaas in the mix.. Sounds like u know wat ur doing so serm in pct? or hows it look?
My bad....yeah I am using BCAA's before moring cardio and I am using a research SERM for pct