Going from 13.3%bf to 11%, help?

ih8uselessppl

ih8uselessppl

Awards
hey there, I'm 175lbs roughly at 13.3% body fat.. I'm taking supplements to loose my body fat.. Im at 13.3%, and I want to drop down to 11% in a month.. I'm completely dedicated tO my fitness during and after school. I'm looking if someone can give me some dietary advice aswell as what I should do for cardio daily aswell as caloric intake.. Help would be appreciated

ih8uselessppl

ih8uselessppl

Awards
Also, I'd like to keep my muscle mass, just loose 2.3% fat in a month

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Same. Been cutting for 12 weeks, 500 calorie deficit, full dose of EC stack 3 times a day, lifting heavy/hypertrophy 5 days a week. Stuck at 13% I think...

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
You need to figure your BMR. Then use that to figure you total daily calorie intake you need to maintain weight. You can use the Harris Bendict method.

Then, start with taking in 500cals less than your total daily intake.

Assess your results and adjust from there. (+/- cals)

I'm no expert though

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey there, I'm 175lbs roughly at 13.3% body fat.. I'm taking supplements to loose my body fat.. Im at 13.3%, and I want to drop down to 11% in a month.. I'm completely dedicated tO my fitness during and after school. I'm looking if someone can give me some dietary advice aswell as what I should do for cardio daily aswell as caloric intake.. Help would be appreciated
Also, I'd like to keep my muscle mass, just loose 2.3% fat in a month
You can definitely lose 2.3% bodyfat in a month.

I recommend downloading and reading The 3 Keys to Fat Loss - it contains comprehensive advice and information on nutrition, supplementation, and training for effective and successful fat loss; if you follow the principles outlined in the article, you can't go wrong. (Note that you can find a calculation to estimate energy expenditure - i.e. Maintenance calories - second on the left-side here).

The other recommendation I will make is that the best investment you could make is in a trainer who can and will individualize a nutrition plan and training programme specific to YOU for fat loss.

~Rosie~