Votes: 11 39.3%
  • B

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • C

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters

lorden24

Awards
Have you used clen before, if so, what are your opinions of it?

A.Best fat burner I've used

B.Just as good as any other fat burner

C.Did not do much for me

Steeladdict

Awards
Never used it but seriously thinking of two weeks of EC stack and two weeks of Clen.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Those who say an OTC product is better than clen either had bunk clen or didn't run it correctly. Clen works, plain and simple!

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
Best fat burner for me. Increases my strength, decreases catabolism of muscle and melts off the fat.

Token

Awards
I voted A, but as everyone keeps saying, it does nothing if you are not in control of your food intake. I am overweight (5'10" ) and weighed in at 244lbs on April 20. I didn't start taking Clen/T3 till May 21. May 21 I weighed in at 227. Today I weighed in at 225. I have been losing weight for a while without it and honestly since starting, it's not like I suddenly started losing more weight then I already was. Although strangely, obvious indication of my gut through clothes disappeared over the course of 4 days that coincided with my start of taking clen/T3. Only weight change was 2lbs.

Honestly, I think what has helped me the most is taking 25mg of 1,3-dimethlamlamine and 200mg of caffeine for appetite suppression. I'd like to say I have good will power to avoid overeating, but I don't. This stuff has really helped me. On it, I have no problem controlling my calorie intake except for maybe not eating enough. Only time I feel hungry is when I forget to take it. If you are keeping calorie intake under control , then "fat burners" might make sense, but if you're overeating by 1000's of calories a day, it doesn't make any sense.

I didn't start out under the impression of waiting until I get to low bodyfat to start on Clen/T3, but I am now. At my weight, diet and working out is really all I need to drop weight fast. Clen/T3 is probably only playing a minor role for me right now. I am diffinently saving my other bottles for future use, but will keep going with the bottles I am already using till they are gone.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
So, where CAN you get clen that you can be sure is real? Where do you guys buy it?
:google:

Can't share that kinda stuff around these parts; but it's pretty damn easy to find. Just look at chemical research companies and google away. Then google review on the companies you just googled. Then google some more.

Seriously, not that hard to find a decent source.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've used it.

Clen is too harsh on your overall system, and unnecessary. Won't be using it again, except maybe in topical solution for localized effects. Same goes with most oral fat burners.

They just don't compete compared to having your diet and training dialed in completely for weight loss, and they all have big health issues overtime.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
It worked well when I did it through dermal but orally...nah!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I've used it.

Clen is too harsh on your overall system, and unnecessary. Won't be using it again, except maybe in topical solution for localized effects. Same goes with most oral fat burners.

They just don't compete compared to having your diet and training dialed in completely for weight loss, and they all have big health issues overtime.
Funny, I've been using it almost to the point of abuse for 12+ years with no ill affects on my health. I'm a competitive cyclist and we ALL use clen to get to race weight and to keep strength and endurance up while dieting. In over 12+ years, I've never heard of anyone who has had problems with using it. And yes, you need to have diet and training in check and not just rely on a compound to get you lean. I use clen as a "supplement" to my diet and training.

And if clen really does have "big health issues" overtime, I'd like to know where you got that info from. Any links to studies I can read up on other than the ones they did with animals?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
So, where CAN you get clen that you can be sure is real? Where do you guys buy it?
As stated above, just google it. I'd recommend staying away from "research chems" if at all possible and go with pharma grade tabs.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like it Alot, I personally prefer albuterol over clen tho. But its up there as one of my favs. Albuterol then clen then DNP is my order list.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny, I've been using it almost to the point of abuse for 12+ years with no ill affects on my health. I'm a competitive cyclist and we ALL use clen to get to race weight and to keep strength and endurance up while dieting. In over 12+ years, I've never heard of anyone who has had problems with using it. And yes, you need to have diet and training in check and not just rely on a compound to get you lean. I use clen as a "supplement" to my diet and training.

And if clen really does have "big health issues" overtime, I'd like to know where you got that info from. Any links to studies I can read up on other than the ones they did with animals?
So you think because you have used it for 12+ years with what you perceive to be no ill effects on your health, you think that means no one will or has ever had any health problems related to the use of Clenbuterol?. If you have used it so much that you yourself would call it abuse than its not a "supplement" to you diet and training. You seem to be addicted to it based on what your saying. I don't know, that could be considered an adverse effect....

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
if anyone votes c they had fake clen or dont know how to eat

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
So you think because you have used it for 12+ years with what you perceive to be no ill effects on your health, you think that means no one will or has ever had any health problems related to the use of Clenbuterol?. If you have used it so much that you yourself would call it abuse than its not a "supplement" to you diet and training. You seem to be addicted to it based on what your saying. I don't know, that could be considered an adverse effect....
LOL I guess you didn't read what I wrote. I said I use it to get to race weight and to help with endurance and strength. I'm not "addicted" by any means, I use it during season bro. I'm not a crack fiend needing it every day year round. But before we get into a match here, just post a link to human studies with all these "big time health issues" that you speak of. I'm very curious because one would think that I'd be dead by now after 12+ years. It has no ill effects on me: no BP problems, heart palpitations, etc. Actually, ephedrine is much more dangerous in my opinion. I get all stim'd out on it, my heart races, and I get heart palpitations. Clenbuterol is an asthma med which is available OTC in many countries but we all know how the FDA here in the US works.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
if anyone votes c they had fake clen or dont know how to eat
So true, that's what I always say. If you don't see anything on clen, it's because you got bunk, you're eating like sh!t, or you just don't know how to use it. Period. Clen works amazingly but it's not a miracle drug. You need to get your diet and training right, first.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established

You're not going to find many studies done on a substance that was never made for humans nor meant for their consumption.

It doesn't take a genious to know that ongoing use of a stimulant, especially of this caliber, is going to mess with your adrenals and can cause heart issues. Sure some people can handle it better than others, but even in my few runs with it I've seen some really bad sides (heart, muscle, etc). It is 110% essential to take in a massive amount of electrolytes and water while on this, or you'll regret it.

There are no studies that it is an anabolic in humans, purely anecdotal because of it's effects on animals. They are much different though. Clen doesn't help with strength. If anything, it made my muscles tense/seize up / cramp mostly due to loss of electrolytes. And even when fixing this, there was no strength increase.

I don't really need to explain how harsh stimulant abuse will screw someone's adrenals.

And afaik, Albuterol was the only one created as an asthma med. Clen is not used.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
You're not going to find many studies done on a substance that was never made for humans nor meant for their consumption.

It doesn't take a genious to know that ongoing use of a stimulant, especially of this caliber, is going to mess with your adrenals and can cause heart issues. Sure some people can handle it better than others, but even in my few runs with it I've seen some really bad sides (heart, muscle, etc). It is 110% essential to take in a massive amount of electrolytes and water while on this, or you'll regret it.

There are no studies that it is an anabolic in humans, purely anecdotal because of it's effects on animals. They are much different though. Clen doesn't help with strength. If anything, it made my muscles tense/seize up / cramp mostly due to loss of electrolytes. And even when fixing this, there was no strength increase.

I don't really need to explain how harsh stimulant abuse will screw someone's adrenals.

And afaik, Albuterol was the only one created as an asthma med. Clen is not used.
Where do you get your info from bro? Clen was and still is an asthma medicine approved for use in MANY countries other than the US. It's a bronchodilator as is albuterol. And anecdotal or not, I personally know it works for me to help with endurance and "maintain" strength while dropping weight.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey, glad it's working for you.. Orally, the stuff is still harsher than f&*k and prob one of the most dangerous drugs out there besides DNP.. no idea why anyone would want to take it unless they are competing. All power to you bro.

bhunter1984

Awards
Currently on my first cycle and I would go with "A".Even though Ive only been on for a week n the morning i can see my six pack in the mirror now.My cardio has improved greatly because of easier breathing.Feel like I could run all day and not ge tired.Cant wait to see the end results!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I still say T3 is literally all you need.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Just done with week one of this stuff and gonna go A real big here.

Have never used T3 but don't know enough about it to venture that way, not to mention I hear it can be quite catabolic.

I've loved Clen so far and it is light years ahead of ECY in my experience. I was a big fan of ECY but this just blows that out of the water. Being able to take one single dose in the morning and have that work all day long? Absolutely marvelous. Not to mention that Clen I've been able to apply transdermal for an enhanced spot reduction and lesser side effects. Not as much jittery as ECA yet increased fat loss. Absolutely amazing.

I guess I'll have to give T3 a crack at some point to see if there's a whole lot to that as well. Interested in trying Albuterol as well.

DangerouStyle

Awards
Clen transdermal never heard of it.
Anyone had experience with it?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
personally i think t3 [ at 150mcg like a lot of guys run ] would be harder on the heart than clen.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
T3 has almost zero impact on my bp personally.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about these drugs. I just work harder, eat less and move more. It seems to work great.
eating less isn't that hard to do, but cardio literally takes time.

thats why thermogenics are so popular.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
eating less isn't that hard to do, but cardio literally takes time.

thats why thermogenics are so popular.
generally speaking, I'm not a big fan of the "eat 300 cals less, and you won't have to do 300 calories worth of cardio" theory.

This is broscience, and I'm not gonna try and pull up a million articles to prove it or anything. But IME, and I would be willing to bet good money, if you take the same person, over a period of time, and have him do 300 calories worth of cardio and see how much fat he loses, and then take the same person AGAIN, and cut out the cardio, but have him consume exactly 300 calories less, I bet you he loses more fat in the period he did cardio and ate the extra 300 cals.

There are a lot of other variables towards fat loss that cardio provides other than the immediate caloric expenditure that the treadmill reads.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
generally speaking, I'm not a big fan of the "eat 300 cals less, and you won't have to do 300 calories worth of cardio" theory.

This is broscience, and I'm not gonna try and pull up a million articles to prove it or anything. But IME, and I would be willing to bet good money, if you take the same person, over a period of time, and have him do 300 calories worth of cardio and see how much fat he loses, and then take the same person AGAIN, and cut out the cardio, but have him consume exactly 300 calories less, I bet you he loses more fat in the period he did cardio and ate the extra 300 cals.

There are a lot of other variables towards fat loss that cardio provides other than the immediate caloric expenditure that the treadmill reads.
i agree. cardio is ALOT better option than eating less calories.

regardless, an hour more of cardio still means an hour less doing other things. some people can't do 4 hours of cardio a day like some girls/guys here and talk about how everyone can eat 6000 calories a day and lose fat if they exercise enough.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
i agree. cardio is ALOT better option than eating less calories.

regardless, an hour more of cardio still means an hour less doing other things. some people can't do 4 hours of cardio a day like some girls/guys here and talk about how everyone can eat 6000 calories a day and lose fat if they exercise enough.

Yah, I feel u man. I have no life, so i mean it works out great for me :)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
actually, aerobic exercise(cardio) is MUCH less efficent than anaerobic(weights) is at burning calories and fat

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
actually, aerobic exercise(cardio) is MUCH less efficent than anaerobic(weights) is at burning calories and fat
truth. But what about HIIT? I'm seriously asking, I don't have an opinion on it, lol. I just know HIIT sessions treat my body about the same way as an anaerobic session. (minus the DMSOS of course) They wipe my glycogen stores away in the same fashion that anaerobic sessions do.