Poll: Clen: Poll

Clenbuterol: Poll

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I don't know about these drugs. I just work harder, eat less and move more. It seems to work great.


  2. and your heart rate?

    A Great Overview of T3...and to a lesser degree, T2 and T4

    read up on it. invariably the heart pounds harder and faster
    For me, the action IS the juice.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I don't know about these drugs. I just work harder, eat less and move more. It seems to work great.
    eating less isn't that hard to do, but cardio literally takes time.

    thats why thermogenics are so popular.
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    eating less isn't that hard to do, but cardio literally takes time.

    thats why thermogenics are so popular.
    generally speaking, I'm not a big fan of the "eat 300 cals less, and you won't have to do 300 calories worth of cardio" theory.

    This is broscience, and I'm not gonna try and pull up a million articles to prove it or anything. But IME, and I would be willing to bet good money, if you take the same person, over a period of time, and have him do 300 calories worth of cardio and see how much fat he loses, and then take the same person AGAIN, and cut out the cardio, but have him consume exactly 300 calories less, I bet you he loses more fat in the period he did cardio and ate the extra 300 cals.

    There are a lot of other variables towards fat loss that cardio provides other than the immediate caloric expenditure that the treadmill reads.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    generally speaking, I'm not a big fan of the "eat 300 cals less, and you won't have to do 300 calories worth of cardio" theory.

    This is broscience, and I'm not gonna try and pull up a million articles to prove it or anything. But IME, and I would be willing to bet good money, if you take the same person, over a period of time, and have him do 300 calories worth of cardio and see how much fat he loses, and then take the same person AGAIN, and cut out the cardio, but have him consume exactly 300 calories less, I bet you he loses more fat in the period he did cardio and ate the extra 300 cals.

    There are a lot of other variables towards fat loss that cardio provides other than the immediate caloric expenditure that the treadmill reads.
    i agree. cardio is ALOT better option than eating less calories.

    regardless, an hour more of cardio still means an hour less doing other things. some people can't do 4 hours of cardio a day like some girls/guys here and talk about how everyone can eat 6000 calories a day and lose fat if they exercise enough.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    i agree. cardio is ALOT better option than eating less calories.

    regardless, an hour more of cardio still means an hour less doing other things. some people can't do 4 hours of cardio a day like some girls/guys here and talk about how everyone can eat 6000 calories a day and lose fat if they exercise enough.

    Yah, I feel u man. I have no life, so i mean it works out great for me

  7. Four hours of Cardio a day? Where did you hear that?. This girl?,


  8. actually, aerobic exercise(cardio) is MUCH less efficent than anaerobic(weights) is at burning calories and fat
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    actually, aerobic exercise(cardio) is MUCH less efficent than anaerobic(weights) is at burning calories and fat
    truth. But what about HIIT? I'm seriously asking, I don't have an opinion on it, lol. I just know HIIT sessions treat my body about the same way as an anaerobic session. (minus the DMSOS of course) They wipe my glycogen stores away in the same fashion that anaerobic sessions do.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PEG MGF or MGF POLL
    By rexanator in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 07:44 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 11:03 AM
Log in
Log in