what the hell.. weigh loss plateau.. someone help

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

what the hell.. weigh loss plateau.. someone help

hello, from january -april i lost 30 lbs. i was taking oxy elite pro and lifting weights will very little cardio.. now my problem is that now im weight lifting and doing cardio hardcore and im not losing a pound. im currently takin jack3d, oxy elite and powerfull.. why the hell am i not losing weighttttt?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Could you give us some details regarding your diet? That's the first/primary place you should be focused on regarding fat loss.
  3. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by them0dster View Post
    hello, from january -april i lost 30 lbs. i was taking oxy elite pro and lifting weights will very little cardio.. now my problem is that now im weight lifting and doing cardio hardcore and im not losing a pound. im currently takin jack3d, oxy elite and powerfull.. why the hell am i not losing weighttttt?
    First off, forget about scale weight - it's IRrelevent and not a true indicator of what your body truly is like; you should be concerned with your BODY COMPOSITION, and if you want to lose anything, make sure that your losses are from FAT.

If you've plateaued re fat loss, then look at the primary factors that affect fat loss:
    1. NUTRITION - make sure you have adjusted your caloric intake to allow for your NEW Maintenance caloric levels, and for fat loss; drink enough; don't cut your carbohydrates ridiculously, etc.
    2. Training - change it up; make sure you;re giving your body adequate recovery time; ensure lifting is as heavy and as intense as you can make it, etc.

Supplements are the LEAST of your concerns, and you can lose fat well enough using only the basic staples supplements.

If you haven't already, I recommend reviewing The 3 Keys to Fat Loss - it contains comprehensive advice and information on how to structure your nutrition, supplementation (only the basics required), and training for effective and successful fat loss.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

ok naturally the only thing i drink all day is plenty water not to mention my protein shake after my workout. i should have restated that im not worried about my weight going down but my overall fat in general i have a fair amount of fat on my lower abdomen that i cant seem to shake. every day i eat edamamme and a variety of beans. i do not eat meat poultry or fish either. i take my mutli's as well. i do not drink juice nor eat candy. i havent cut out my carbs as they are a key source of my energy.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Weight loss plateau...help needed
    By KRuth22 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 11:23 AM
  2. Frustrating fat loss plateau
    By TheFox in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 06:56 PM
  3. Fat-loss plateau!
    By rarredoa in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3