Need to lose fast

brentd1983

Awards
Alright I am getting married in June and need to lose about 25 lbs quick. I go to the gym about 4-5 days a week and am just not seeing the results that I would like and plus I am not seeing the lbs off the scale. All advice will be appreciated from stacks, anabolics to specific workouts. Let me know what you got.

brentd1983

Awards
Sorry pretty new with all this and what exactly is DNP if you can emphasize on that.

brentd1983

Awards
Okay so I just caught up on DNP and it sounds like some extreme ****. And quit dangerous and other suggestions. if you are sold on DNP where can you get it and how do you take it.

brentd1983

Awards
Well that makes 2 of us. I am assuming if you are trying to lose weight this is the correct place to post on the sites? I dont want to use DNP and like I said on the anabolics page i have lost 25 lbs in the last 2 months but i have plateaued and cant seem to keep it going. Any suggestions T-Bone

mcham

Awards
You're on the wrong forum if you're only trying to lose fat. General knowledge about strength, fitness, body composition, supplements, exercise... the list goes on... are necessary WAY before you start posting on here asking how to lose weight.

Track your diet. There's your start.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright I am getting married in June and need to lose about 25 lbs quick. I go to the gym about 4-5 days a week and am just not seeing the results that I would like and plus I am not seeing the lbs off the scale. All advice will be appreciated from stacks, anabolics to specific workouts. Let me know what you got.

Sorry pretty new with all this...

...I am assuming if you are trying to lose weight this is the correct place to post on the sites? I dont want to use DNP and like I said on the anabolics page i have lost 25 lbs in the last 2 months but i have plateaued and cant seem to keep it going...
First, do NOT focus on the SCALE WEIGHT - it is IRrlevant. What IS important is your BODY COMPOSITION, so concentrate on that - find out what it is and then set a target body composition and aim for THAT.

Second, since you're new to this, I recommend downloading and reviewing The 3 Keys to Fat Loss - it contains comprehensive advice and information on nutrition, supplementation (only the basics required - and since you are a newbie, all you should be using), and training for effective and successful fat loss. Follow the principles outlined in that article and you should see progress. There are more articles on fat loss here, and more links down the right-hand side re nutrition and training under "Rosie's Must Reads" here.

You mention that you have been training for two months and have now plateaued - if you are a newbie, you are going to see rapid progress because your body is "new" to everything, but that will slow as it becomes accustomed to it. If you plateau, look FIRST at your NUTRITION, and then at your training, adjusting and fixing them before looking at anything else.

Ignore the DNP suggestion - that was completely irresponsible and uncalled for. If you're a newbie, then stick to the basic staples (creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs) - NUTRITION AND TRAINING are what are going to get your results!

Going about things "fast" is not the way to do it either, since fast usually means not maintainable if you get to where you want that way, and usually is done in an unhealthy manner, everything rebounding back plus some afterwards when you return to "normal." You need to make your nutrition AND training a LIFESTYLE - adjusting it according to your goals and needs at any particular time.

I highly recommend that if you have not already, get yourself a trainer who can and will design you a nutrition plan and training programme specific to YOU, your goals and needs.

~Rosie~

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
What Rosie said.

As has been stated, 25lbs before next month is going to be almost impossible to maintain. If you insist on doing it anyway, you could acheive it with an ECA stack and a ketosis diet. I would not recommend this usually, but then again, neither would I recommend losing 25lbs in a month.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Geez bro, don't focus on the weight, focus on getting leaner. Clen and T3 can do some magic but I doubt you're ready for that step (no offense). Quickest way to lose 25 pounds is by chopping off a limb but that's just slightly more dangerous than DNP. Don't mess with the DNP unless you're in a contest or make a living as a model

Kutrik

Awards
Hi everyone, What is DNP? Explain the advantages and disadvantages of DNP.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well that makes 2 of us. I am assuming if you are trying to lose weight this is the correct place to post on the sites? I dont want to use DNP and like I said on the anabolics page i have lost 25 lbs in the last 2 months but i have plateaued and cant seem to keep it going. Any suggestions T-Bone
If you lost 25lbs in two months (which is impressive, 3lbs a week), what makes you think its even humanly possible to lose that much again in just 1? anything you could possibly do to try and lose that much will come with enormous health risks.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
Advantage- you will lose fat very fast.

Disadvantage- you can literally "cook" yourself.
T-Bone, have you ever cooked yourself? If so, "well done", such an accomplishment is "rare". Alright, I'll shut the f*ck up now.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
I wouldn't use DNP if you paid me. Too much of a risk just for reasons of vanity.
I know, me neither.

I was just joking about the fact that your username is T-Bone and you were talking about cooking oneself.

Now I'll probably get this response:
"Oh no, I got it... It just wasn't very funny."