Caralluma Fimbriata = never eat again

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
Caralluma Fimbriata is the real deal. If you miss SLIM Xtreme and its ungodly appetite suppression... then check this herb out. I use NOW's version called Slimaluma. I literally can go all day with no food and not even know it.

Also studies show that Caralluma Fimbriata also raised leptin levels up to 8 fold in Rats. (source Antiobesogenic and Antiatherosclerotic Properties ... [J Nutr Metab. 2010] - PubMed result )
The researchers assume that this happened because the caralluma extracts restore leptin sensitivity.

This makes dieting so easy.... This is how Hoodia was suppose to work.

jacobcoile

Awards
True, I second your recomendation.
I have had experience with that herb before and it does work. Hoodia didn't work for me at "normal/recomended" doses, while Slimaluma did.

walkinthedark

Awards
Anyone else have experience with this stuff? I'm intrigued.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caralluma Fimbriata is the real deal. If you miss SLIM Xtreme and its ungodly appetite suppression... then check this herb out. I use NOW's version called Slimaluma. I literally can go all day with no food and not even know it.

Also studies show that Caralluma Fimbriata also raised leptin levels up to 8 fold in Rats. (source Antiobesogenic and Antiatherosclerotic Properties ... [J Nutr Metab. 2010] - PubMed result )
The researchers assume that this happened because the caralluma extracts restore leptin sensitivity.

This makes dieting so easy.... This is how Hoodia was suppose to work.
Is in USPlabs Recreate too ;)

This is interesting the study not mention which part of the plant was used but the product you mentioned Slimaluma by NOW use the (Aerials) parts of the plant but USPlabs Recreate use the (Stem)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What brand you all are using b/c it didn't work for me

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
yah, hoodia doesn't do anything for me either. Syntrax used to make one years and years ago called Subdue that worked decent.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
I will have to due some research into that. Stem vs aerials

snyper2k2

Awards
Is the one you are using, the Now Foods SLIMALUMA PLUS?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

snyper2k2

Awards
I ordered it through Amazon.com. Gotta give it a try. There shouldn't be a problem taking it along with eca right?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like what I am reading, curious if it will work on extending my fasts doing lean gains on my off days. Going until 4-5 PM really aids in keeping the cals down and fat loss up. Must do more reading before I pull the trigger but I like the idea of this for my pre-vacation cut I plan on.

snyper2k2

Awards
Holy smokes. I ordered the NOW FOODS formula and I have to say this stuff works pretty good. Would you guys think it will be overkill to run this with ECA?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
looks interesting need to see if my local store carries it.

Clever Mouse

Awards
I don't quite follow the excitement in this thread: slimaluma did NOTHING for me, maybe a tiny bit appetite suppression, but it's in the super weak category like hoodia, cha de bugre, etc. etc. Nothing to make a difference in overall caloric intake.

Black coffee is better.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't quite follow the excitement in this thread: slimaluma did NOTHING for me, maybe a tiny bit appetite suppression, but it's in the super weak category like hoodia, cha de bugre, etc. etc. Nothing to make a difference in overall caloric intake.

Black coffee is better.
It is in USP Recreate and 2 of those works very well for me. It depends on the extract as to the potency. Need to find one that works for you or is standardized.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any stim will trump these. I believe this thread was intended to be related to non stim choices. If not, we are all DOLTS :p

QUOTE=Clever Mouse;2962369]I don't quite follow the excitement in this thread: slimaluma did NOTHING for me, maybe a tiny bit appetite suppression, but it's in the super weak category like hoodia, cha de bugre, etc. etc. Nothing to make a difference in overall caloric intake.

Black coffee is better.[/QUOTE]

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any stim will trump these. I believe this thread was intended to be related to non stim choices. If not, we are all DOLTS :p

QUOTE=Clever Mouse;2962369]I don't quite follow the excitement in this thread: slimaluma did NOTHING for me, maybe a tiny bit appetite suppression, but it's in the super weak category like hoodia, cha de bugre, etc. etc. Nothing to make a difference in overall caloric intake.

Black coffee is better.
[/QUOTE]

I disagree with this to the extent that not all stims are strong appetite suppressants, some aren't at all in my opinion. I will say that nothing compares to my experience with Dexaprine by iForce but not all share that sentiment and not all like how strong it is.

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
@
I don't quite follow the excitement in this thread: slimaluma did NOTHING for me, maybe a tiny bit appetite suppression, but it's in the super weak category like hoodia, cha de bugre, etc. etc. Nothing to make a difference in overall caloric intake.Black coffee is better.
Same here. Did nothing for me and the small bottle won't last if I take over two which is the recommended dose.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SilkPhantom Supplements 8