7-KE Topical Spray + Clen ?

hackos123

Awards
I've read a number of posts for combining Eviscerate with clen and people getting good results.

Would 7-KE have the same type of synergistic effect combined with clen?

Would it be dosed similarly?

Thanks for any thoughts!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack or anytihng, just something I've always wondered:

Combining Clen with a Topical, does it give a more localized fat loss? Aka, is it more for spot reduction or will it still work full body wise?

rikkibs86

Awards
I'm new to this and am probably being stupid but what's Clen?? I've seen it a lot mentioned on here??

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
I'm new to this and am probably being stupid but what's Clen?? I've seen it a lot mentioned on here??
No offense, but in another thread (created 10 minutes later) you ask what is good to stack w/ t3.
You are either trolling or you need to do serious research.
DON'T TAKE CLEN OR T3

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read a number of posts for combining Eviscerate with clen and people getting good results.

Would 7-KE have the same type of synergistic effect combined with clen?

Would it be dosed similarly?

Thanks for any thoughts!
I wouldn't add the clen to 7KE only because I dont know the delivery system of 7-KE and the saturation point of it.

Combining Clen with a Topical, does it give a more localized fat loss? Aka, is it more for spot reduction or will it still work full body wise?
Depends on the delivery system on the topical. Something like penetrate is more systematic and would have the same effects as you taking clen orally while something like eviscerate may deliver a little more localized effects although I havent tried mixing clen with either

rikkibs86

Awards
No offense, but in another thread (created 10 minutes later) you ask what is good to stack w/ t3.
You are either trolling or you need to do serious research.
DON'T TAKE CLEN OR T3
I was only asking for advice I thought that was what forums were for?? What's wrong with t3??

I've never taken supplements before hit was suggested by a friend after an op on my foot put me out for 3 months and having a low metabolisum I gained quite abut of weight and now have 2 months to shift at least some of it. I usually have to work very hard to keep my weight down but am in need of a little extra help this time that's why I ask.

When I searched for tablets, t3 came up an I was curious, as u see some people on here are using it!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established

Why would a topical ever work in a localized manor? Since it is simply permeating the epidermis and entering your blood, wouldn't it simply seek out all receptors vs. "localized" receptors?

hackos123

Awards
Alright, I've decided just to go with the 7-KE topical spray to start. Since I was already ordering, I threw in a tub of Wyked. I hope they're as good as they appear to be!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, I've decided just to go with the 7-KE topical spray to start. Since I was already ordering, I threw in a tub of Wyked. I hope they're as good as they appear to be!!
you wont be disappointed :fing02:

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
you wont be disappointed :fing02:
Since you are a rep, might you explain how this would actually work topically? Other than it skipping your digestive tract and partially your liver.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Why would a topical ever work in a localized manor? Since it is simply permeating the epidermis and entering your blood, wouldn't it simply seek out all receptors vs. "localized" receptors?
Sustain alpha is a topical, works in an overall body manner raising your testosterone. Dermacrine is a topical and same deal, increases overall testosterone.

Just because a product is a topical doesn't mean it will act only locally as once it makes its way to the blood stream it may have a different outcome. Hence why I'm asking.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Sustain alpha is a topical, works in an overall body manner raising your testosterone. Dermacrine is a topical and same deal, increases overall testosterone.

Just because a product is a topical doesn't mean it will act only locally as once it makes its way to the blood stream it may have a different outcome. Hence why I'm asking.
That is what I am trying to ask, what benefit would it be to use it topically other than reducing minor break down by your digestive tract and filtration by your liver.

Seems like a waste of money.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While the 7KE will primarily have a systematic effect of weight loss it may possibly also block the conversion of Cortisone to Cortisol at the site applied. By blocking the cortisol, it would allow the fat in the area to be burned off without the stress hormone redepositing

As to the systematic thermogenic effects of 7-keto, it increases the activity of 3 thermogenic enzymes which helps stimulate fatty acid oxidation in the liver.

fatty acyl CoA oxidase
malic enzyme
glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase

These enzymes are what causes the liver cells to burn fatty acids for energy for an overall weight loss effect

Not all topical products are the same. Some have more of a localized action than others and some have more systematic effect over others.

Bottom line we believe the topical application of 7-keto has unique benefits over the oral usage of it.

Note - this is a limited run item and the current inventory is all that is left. After this sells out it will be gone forever!

For more information on 7-KE see this for a list of the beta tester logs, reviews, and studies involving 7-keto http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171855

Also see this link for a list of members currently logging 7-KE http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=173506

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
That is what I am trying to ask, what benefit would it be to use it topically other than reducing minor break down by your digestive tract and filtration by your liver.

Seems like a waste of money.
Well, from what I've heard Clen topically applied isn't as rough on your body when compared to oral.

Also, I wouldn't mind an extra topical help and get a more localized fat loss, hence why I also would like to know if there is an increase in the topical effectiveness. Not to say I would want to give up the overall effect completely to see that topical, though.

Difficult choices :(

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Well, from what I've heard Clen topically applied isn't as rough on your body when compared to oral.

Also, I wouldn't mind an extra topical help and get a more localized fat loss, hence why I also would like to know if there is an increase in the topical effectiveness. Not to say I would want to give up the overall effect completely to see that topical, though.

Difficult choices :(
If anything just find the molecular weight of 7-keto as well as the purity, get a transport system, and you can make your own at home.

edit: and I couldnt see how topical clenbuterol would be safer, pharmaceutical grade or not i do not trust the impurities.