- 05-02-2011, 02:36 PM
I'm Getting into my cut more and more... So question... I have bad knees... From hockey.... I can't run for more than 5 min before my knees start Hutton bad.... So I was wondering.... How would 30min waking on a 40% incline be? Would it be enough? It sounds like it would work just as running... But less painful on my knee...
- 05-02-2011, 02:41 PM
05-02-2011, 02:49 PM
My gym only has treadmills haha.... It's a baby gym... But no one is ever there... So I like it.... They do have bikes but ehh... I don't like em... And usually fat women are on them haha.
05-02-2011, 05:51 PM
05-02-2011, 06:14 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By liftallday123 in forum Weight LossReplies: 28Last Post: 09-13-2010, 01:14 AM
- By coldseed in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2010, 12:06 AM
- By zhrutland in forum Weight LossReplies: 16Last Post: 12-16-2008, 03:46 AM
- By Vipersg123 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 03-15-2006, 07:22 PM
- By littlemark in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2004, 04:27 AM