- 05-02-2011, 12:36 PM
I'm Getting into my cut more and more... So question... I have bad knees... From hockey.... I can't run for more than 5 min before my knees start Hutton bad.... So I was wondering.... How would 30min waking on a 40% incline be? Would it be enough? It sounds like it would work just as running... But less painful on my knee...
- 05-02-2011, 12:41 PM
bike or elliptical would also workThis space for rent
Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
- 05-02-2011, 12:49 PM
My gym only has treadmills haha.... It's a baby gym... But no one is ever there... So I like it.... They do have bikes but ehh... I don't like em... And usually fat women are on them haha.
05-02-2011, 03:51 PM
- 5'1" 121 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
05-02-2011, 04:14 PM
Riding a bike up and down the road sounds good to me.... I'll ride like 5 miles on a bike...
Similar Forum Threads
- By liftallday123 in forum Weight LossReplies: 28Last Post: 09-12-2010, 11:14 PM
- By coldseed in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2010, 10:06 PM
- By zhrutland in forum Weight LossReplies: 16Last Post: 12-16-2008, 01:46 AM
- By Vipersg123 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 03-15-2006, 05:22 PM
- By littlemark in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2004, 02:27 AM