EC Stack. No Effects? - AnabolicMinds.com

EC Stack. No Effects?

1. New Member

EC Stack. No Effects?

Hello All,

Long time reader, first time poster. I recently started an EC Stack but I'm not feeling any effects other than the usual effects from the caffeine. I'm currently using Bronkaid. Has anyone else experienced this?

I read that people sweat like crazy when taking this but I'm not getting this at all. Just because I'm not feeling it doesn't necessarily mean its not working? Should I try switching to Primatene or drop it altogether?

Thanks in Advance!

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by namutsch View Post
    Hello All,

Long time reader, first time poster. I recently started an EC Stack but I'm not feeling any effects other than the usual effects from the caffeine. I'm currently using Bronkaid. Has anyone else experienced this?

I read that people sweat like crazy when taking this but I'm not getting this at all. Just because I'm not feeling it doesn't necessarily mean its not working? Should I try switching to Primatene or drop it altogether?

Thanks in Advance!
    Not everyone is going to experience the same thing with every product or stack, and you answered your own question with "Just because I'm not feeling it doesn't necessarily mean it's not working."

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

maybe up your ephedrine intake to 8mg every 2 hours.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

I LOVE ECA, and I don't sweat when Im on it unless Im working out.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

How long have you been taking it? Weekly weigh in?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I would try Primatene if you still aren't feeling it. It worked well for me. If I'm not mistaken, ephedrine HCl absorbs better in the body than the ephedrine sulfate in Bronkaid.
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by twizitid View Post
    maybe up your ephedrine intake to 8mg every 2 hours.
    WTF??????????????
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wazzabe4747 View Post
    I would try Primatene if you still aren't feeling it. It worked well for me. If I'm not mistaken, ephedrine HCl absorbs better in the body than the ephedrine sulfate in Bronkaid.
    Not true at all. If you have access to EBSChost or another academic journal database, look up Ephedrine and Ephedra. There are a couple of journals that compare the two (sulfate and HCL). The conversion/absorption difference between the two is under one tenth of one percent (.001%). Thats as close to flatline as it gets int he scientific community!
  9. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy007 View Post
    Not true at all. If you have access to EBSChost or another academic journal database, look up Ephedrine and Ephedra. There are a couple of journals that compare the two (sulfate and HCL). The conversion/absorption difference between the two is under one tenth of one percent (.001%). Thats as close to flatline as it gets int he scientific community!
    Thats why for my 12.5mg dosing protocol I just snap bronkaids in half and save half my money over primatene.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by namutsch View Post
    Hello All,

Thanks in Advance!
    Check the expiration date. Seriously. I had that problem with Bronkaid when I first started, and it turned out the pharmacy sold me expired pills. It worked like I expected it to with the legit replacement. Worked very well!

Similar Forum Threads

1. asteriod stack side effects
    By njlprec in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 07:47 AM