EC Stack. No Effects?

namutsch

Awards
Hello All,

Long time reader, first time poster. I recently started an EC Stack but I'm not feeling any effects other than the usual effects from the caffeine. I'm currently using Bronkaid. Has anyone else experienced this?

I read that people sweat like crazy when taking this but I'm not getting this at all. Just because I'm not feeling it doesn't necessarily mean its not working? Should I try switching to Primatene or drop it altogether?

Thanks in Advance!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello All,

Long time reader, first time poster. I recently started an EC Stack but I'm not feeling any effects other than the usual effects from the caffeine. I'm currently using Bronkaid. Has anyone else experienced this?

I read that people sweat like crazy when taking this but I'm not getting this at all. Just because I'm not feeling it doesn't necessarily mean its not working? Should I try switching to Primatene or drop it altogether?

Thanks in Advance!
Not everyone is going to experience the same thing with every product or stack, and you answered your own question with "Just because I'm not feeling it doesn't necessarily mean it's not working."

~Rosie~

twizitid

Awards
maybe up your ephedrine intake to 8mg every 2 hours.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I LOVE ECA, and I don't sweat when Im on it unless Im working out.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been taking it? Weekly weigh in?

wazzabe4747

Awards
I would try Primatene if you still aren't feeling it. It worked well for me. If I'm not mistaken, ephedrine HCl absorbs better in the body than the ephedrine sulfate in Bronkaid.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I would try Primatene if you still aren't feeling it. It worked well for me. If I'm not mistaken, ephedrine HCl absorbs better in the body than the ephedrine sulfate in Bronkaid.
Not true at all. If you have access to EBSChost or another academic journal database, look up Ephedrine and Ephedra. There are a couple of journals that compare the two (sulfate and HCL). The conversion/absorption difference between the two is under one tenth of one percent (.001%). Thats as close to flatline as it gets int he scientific community!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not true at all. If you have access to EBSChost or another academic journal database, look up Ephedrine and Ephedra. There are a couple of journals that compare the two (sulfate and HCL). The conversion/absorption difference between the two is under one tenth of one percent (.001%). Thats as close to flatline as it gets int he scientific community!
Thats why for my 12.5mg dosing protocol I just snap bronkaids in half and save half my money over primatene.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Hello All,

Thanks in Advance!
Check the expiration date. Seriously. I had that problem with Bronkaid when I first started, and it turned out the pharmacy sold me expired pills. It worked like I expected it to with the legit replacement. Worked very well!