- 04-26-2011, 07:41 PM
- 04-26-2011, 07:59 PM
04-26-2011, 10:20 PM
You don't have to lower water intake to drop water either - if you decrease your water intake too much, your body will actually HOLD ONTO the water.
Decreasing sodium intake and carbohydrate consumption will work - I don't recommend doing the latter for long periods of time, though; a week or something is fine, but anything longer, not so much, IMO.
Utilizing things such as saunas, etc. can also help.
04-27-2011, 10:35 AM
thanks guys, lady friend has a sauna ill see if i can hit that up a few days a week and snag some dandelion
Serious Nutrition Solutions
04-27-2011, 10:37 AM
04-27-2011, 10:40 AM
04-27-2011, 10:45 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mathis50262 in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 04-27-2009, 04:29 PM
- By One Shot in forum Weight LossReplies: 32Last Post: 04-21-2009, 12:39 PM
- By HQProperty in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 10Last Post: 10-08-2008, 05:12 PM
- By papapumpsd in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 05-24-2008, 04:56 PM
- By Lean One in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 07-31-2004, 05:04 AM