Double chin fix?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    btw, i see most bodybuilders have double chins unless blessed with a ridiculous chin (rare) or they are super low bodyfat (8-11% or lower). Even 11% is pushing it.

At 15% bodyfat and 150 lbs., you'll store 22.5 pounds of fat on your body.
    At 15% bodyfat and 250 lbs., you'll store 37.5 pounds of fat on your body.

So although it won't be noticeable on places where you gain a ton of muscle, ie, triceps, chest, pretty much everywhere... on the face it'll be noticeable because very little muscle is gained. But the body is still storing it there!!! Stupid body.
    Yep, guess that's why I have to get my swell on my neck! Get pumped jaw line!
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

2. overall bodyfat, the only way
    •   

3. Not gonna like this, but double chins are the kind of thing that are genetic. Dropping body fat just may not do it. If you get low on BF and no luck you may need to consider cosmetic surgery.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

4. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Not gonna like this, but double chins are the kind of thing that are genetic. Dropping body fat just may not do it. If you get low on BF and no luck you may need to consider cosmetic surgery.
    Although I believe they have some genetic correlation, I used to not have them back in the day, so there's gotta be something there.

Will continue these annoying jaw exercises and see where that takes me. Only time will tell. Not sure if I would consider cosmetic surgery for something like this though.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Although I believe they have some genetic correlation, I used to not have them back in the day, so there's gotta be something there.

Will continue these annoying jaw exercises and see where that takes me. Only time will tell. Not sure if I would consider cosmetic surgery for something like this though.
    I understand your thoughts but just because you used to nit have it doesn't mean a whole lot. People used to not have alchoholism, but that doesn't mean they were not generically predisposed. And of course surgery and all that is up to the person to decide if it's worth it. My mother had a double chin and had surgery, came out looking great and seemed to be a fairly easy process in the end for her.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   

6. What about transdermal Yohimbine?

7. An update:

I have been using that product for a couple of weeks now and have noticed improvement. Nothing drastic, but improvement.

I also notice that my throat gets "sore", not as in a sore throat but more as of a tightness around my neck. It is kinda annoying and uncomfortable but what muscle soreness isn't? I'm gonna assume that it happens because it is working.

I can def feel the area tighter to the touch, almost like when your abs are just popping out after a good ab workout, just on my neck area.

Will continue posting updates.

8. Good info.

9. hey did you try yohimburn es? I use it on my face before cardio. Its expensive but delivers.
    Reviews
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=261842
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Double chin
    By Norway88 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 05:09 PM
  2. Bulking but gained a mini double chin =(
    By LeeRoi in forum Bulking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 09:07 PM