chest fat

funkja

Awards
posted in a diff forum, figured it best go here.

hey gents - getting up in age and im noticing that shedding the fat is getting increasingly harder and harder. Currently i'm sitting @ 220 15%bf (6point calipers)
i do HIT 2x/week, throwing iron around 2x/week and jitsu/boxing 5x/week.
most workouts and practices i'll net about a 3lb loss in water weight, usually keep my heart rate 120-160 for the hour or so i'm rolling or whatever.
my diet is pretty clean, no soda's.

the area i'm having the hardest part on is the lower-outer pectoral area, i have a little chest fat there and for the life of me cannot target that area enough to shred it down. do i need to just EVISCERATE the **** outta it? i cant imagine that would feel very pleasant! i was hoping this last clen run with MASSIVE amounts of cardio would do it but nopers..

any secret ninja tips?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eat less? you aren't going to significantly spot reduce, so you just need to diet down till its gone, then slowly let any fat you are willing to have come back on. If you had an uneven distribution before due to hormone levels assuming those are straightened out now it should add back on more evenly

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
if diet and cardio arent working maybe try and bulk up ur chest. maybe it'll convert some of the fat. at the very least ur chest will get bigger and "hide" the fat, or make it less visible...

just a thought

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i myself am battling this. i managed to get some off but a little left so i jumped on a ph to see if i could build my chest a bit more. ill let u no how it goes. started monday so itll take a few weeks till i see if it works out

Thatguy_603

Awards
I once read that doing dips targets the lower chest.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
As EZ said, you really can't spot reduce fat on your man-boobs, but you could blow it up like 808 said and basically the fat will blend in with your beefy man-boobs.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Original androhard (dht) was supposed to help with mild gyno reversal. If the new one works as well as advertised, that may be a good option. Expensive though.

I also second the dips advice. Hit them.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
As EZ said, you really can't spot reduce fat on your man-boobs, but you could blow it up like 808 said and basically the fat will blend in with your beefy man-boobs.
this is excellent advice imo.....way to think outside the box

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
im thinkin lat and more workouts would help it out too since ur stretchin it out