Liquid T3 and clen for girlfriend

wellsoci

wellsoci

Awards
My lady wants to lose some weight for summer. I got her some liquid T3 and clen. The T3 vial is 100mcg x 60ml. So I assume it means 1ml = 100mcg. A normal insulin pin is 100iu or 1ml, right? So if I draw a full insulin pin of T3, it would be 100mcg? Will that thick T3 liquid even go in that pin?

wellsoci

wellsoci

Awards
lol yeah bro, you gotta ingest it, not inject it.
Come on, I know you don't inject the liquid clen and T3. But I am thinking that the insulin pin would make for a more accurate measurement/dosage. After I draw it in the pin, just fire it in her mouth or a small spoon. Maybe just get an oral syringe would be the best though....

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Come on, I know you don't inject the liquid clen and T3. But I am thinking that the insulin pin would make for a more accurate measurement/dosage. After I draw it in the pin, just fire it in her mouth or a small spoon. Maybe just get an oral syringe would be the best though....
So you're going to stick a pin in your gf's mouth? LOL Just go to your local drugstore and pick up an oral syringe?!

airdough

Awards
I tried to draw T3 with a slin pin and it wouldn't work, I think its too thick. Works well for the Clen though and is probably more important since its 200mcg (.5ml = 100mcg). Its pretty hard to measure accurately using the typical oral syringe with .2ml hash marks.

wellsoci

wellsoci

Awards
I tried to draw T3 with a slin pin and it wouldn't work, I think its too thick. Works well for the Clen though and is probably more important since its 200mcg (.5ml = 100mcg). Its pretty hard to measure accurately using the typical oral syringe with .2ml hash marks.
I just got an oral syringe for her, and she started the clen and T3. It is hard to measure with marks at .5ml and .8ml, but will have to do. Thanks for the help.

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
So you're going to stick a pin in your gf's mouth?
Nothing new there ...

Haha, I kid, I kid. But seriously - it is hard to measure correctly without a decent oral syringe. I went to a local drug store (not a chain) and they have a wide selection (well, wide in comparison to anywhere else, not huge by any means) and they have some that are "in between" sizes, that work a little bit better than the average. Look around and see what you can find .. mom & pop stores tend to have a little bit better selection IME.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
i used the "e" lectronic-bay to find mine. 6.00 w/ free shipping for 10 units. and they last forever. the first one i got from my reasearch chem company wore out quickly (a lot of friction when pulling the extractor, and the numbers wore off) love the new ones. brand is Jeffers, Inc and its for veterinary use, good quality.

Token

Awards
I read somewhere to get a 29g needle. No experience with it, but probably get this 1cc or 3cc 29gauge syringe with needle. $44 for 300 from Amazon. Can't post link

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I would give her the entire 1ml dose dude, 100mcg of T3 is a hefty dose for a male, I would imagine that's a REALLY hefty dose for a female.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MaddMaxxZ Anabolics 0
50Magnum Anabolics 23
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 25
OlivesJenn Supplements 6