breakfast oatmeal, banana or cereal
2 hrs later razor 8 workout
6days a week with a 30 min cardio sesh

home 2 cans tuna, maybe some carbs but rarley none
2 hrs later

2 chicken breast

2 hrs later

2 chicken breast or 8 egg whites

oh yea and sundays the carb up with a couple unhealthy itemes like steak n shake yum =]

so i wanna loose this weight but is it time i need or a kink in diet? help

bodyweights 174-177 fluctiation, i think its the water plus got a week left on clen

Last edited:
oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Edit: Just re read your diet, how well are you sleeping? I have noticed if I do not keep proper amounts of sleep my weight jumps around a lot.

might want to add in some mct oil or coconut oil to burn fat deposits.

Lockxxheed

Awards
i get 7-8 hrs a day so im good in that, and might give that oil a try i did cla with a keto 2yrs ago and cut down pretty fast, but had no muscle then so yea, i wanna try the keto a go but to afraid to loose strenth n size i would hate that.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
i get 7-8 hrs a day so im good in that, and might give that oil a try i did cla with a keto 2yrs ago and cut down pretty fast, but had no muscle then so yea, i wanna try the keto a go but to afraid to loose strenth n size i would hate that.
Oh also, watch it on the red meat, although quite delicious, takes longer to break down so you wont be as lean in appearance.

Lockxxheed

Awards
yea for sure i dont eat any right now, only when i bulk that too like 3 times a week