What stack for cutting?

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
I start cutting in one month. What stack can i do?

I will cut for only 1,5 month this year. And i want to be the best!

Now i take creatine mono, green magnitude, glygergrow, citrulline malate, purple wraath, purple in train, myofusion, intrapro, dextrose, maltodextrin, zma, animal pak, orange triad, omega3, somadrol ( sleep aid ), Vit C, Caffeine Tabs and St. John's Wort ( Somethimes ). :wow:

I'm thinking of taking all these supplements in cutting too, except myofusion, intrapro and dextrose. (maybe and glygergrow?? ). Also in last weeks, i will stop green magnitude and creatine mono.

Now i want to tell me a good stack for cutting and some good isolate too.

What about Oxyelitepro + Lean Xtreme + Activate Xtreme + Triazole + DAA?

Too much?

Or just ECA? Just Lipo6 black ultra Concentrate? Mito/Cyto stack?

Also i heard good reviews for ERASE. But i'm confused! Too many supplements!! :fool2:

Can you help me?

Thank in advance!

x_danny_x

Awards
you might want to know about Need2Slim, it is a fantastic supplement people here are saying since it transports carbs, fats to your muscle and helps burn fat as well. helping you achieve a much leaner look assuming you target the fat areas as well through exercises such as weights and HIIT.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
one of the app nut stacks would be perfect for you.

HGHup + Free Test + Creatine Nitrate

HGHup and Free Test work very well together. the reason i say HGHup, is because i am talking based on personal experience. you will lose body fat while gaining muscle.

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
What about the stacks i suggest above? Your opinion? Any experience?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive only had experience with erase. i do not plan to take those other products also.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This list of supps just seems to be getting longer and less coherent.

If you want to cut, let's put together a cutting stack, not take everything on the shelves.

Let's get some more info out there. What are your stats? (i.e. height, weight, age, years training) And about how many pounds are you trying to lose?

Remember, it's the diet and the exercise that's doing most of the work. The supplements are mere icing on the cake.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This list of supps just seems to be getting longer and less coherent.

If you want to cut, let's put together a cutting stack, not take everything on the shelves.

Let's get some more info out there. What are your stats? (i.e. height, weight, age, years training) And about how many pounds are you trying to lose?

Remember, it's the diet and the exercise that's doing most of the work. The supplements are mere icing on the cake.
X2

Supplements are supplemental. Without information on your size, bf, diet, training, and EVERYTHING else, we can sit here all day long and throw product names at you and it'd be absolutely useless.

Here's a thought... How about NO supplements? Run with that for a while and ya just might surprise yourself.

:cheers:

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
What about lean xtreme + eca or lean xtreme + oxyelite pro

Also i'm thinking taking erase.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
So you could spend $100 bucks on all those supps that might sort of kinda work ....

or spend 20 bucks on ECA and have a stack that is proven to work. Go with ECA.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would limit yourself to just 2 supplements for you cut. Pick two that work together and make sense to be stacked together. Pick two that are for your goals

And I would also seriously cut down on all your other supplementation. Multi is fine, fish oil, creatine, preworkout, and protein. You have multiple preworkouts and all sorts of stuff going on there

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
yes, but eca maybe will be dangerous for my body. After i finish it maybe i'm on crackdowns. Also maybe i have acne.

I want something more safe.

Also i dont care about money. I want the best results this summer. Fat loss without losing muscles.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
yes, but eca maybe will be dangerous for my body. After i finish it maybe i'm on crackdowns. Also maybe i have acne.

Also i dont care about money. I want the best results this summer. Fat loss without losing muscles.
Define "more safe". It all can be dangerous if you don't research it and use it properly. ECA is the best. Spending over 100 on a couple pre-workouts and 1,3 dimeth won't come close to touching it.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Even if money isnt an issue, taking that many things isnt going to be any more effective than taking very few things that make sense.

Right now everything you are taking doesnt make sense, it is just random stuff. Hell you could even be counter productive with it if one thing is effective the absorption of another.

If you dont want to do something like ECA, then do something like Alpha-T2 with 100mg of caffeine with each dose (the caffeine comes free with it on nutraplanet if you order it that way)

You can use Erase with this as well. That is all I would use for fat loss.

Pick 1 preworkout, and have protein for after your workout. Take a multi and fish oil.

Drop everything else.