weight loss stack, what do you think?

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Registered User
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by flw View Post
    Midwestbeast, thanks for all your input. I pulled the trigger on some stuff. I decided to order half now, see what I think then reorder or make my own stack when I'm done with this stuff.
    I'd never know what does what if I took it all at once.

    1x BCAA Powder (500 Grams) By: PrimaForce

    *1x Need 2 Slin (120 Capsules) By: Need To Build Muscle

    *1x EGCG (Green Tea Extract) (90 caps) By: NOW Foods

    *1x Caffeine (120 tabs) By: Serious Nutrition Solutions

    *1x B-6 100 mg (100 caps) By: NOW Foods

    2x NOW Methyl B-12, 1000mcg/100 Lozenges**

    1x PrimaForce Yohimbine HCl, 90 Capsules**

    1x Controlled Labs Orange OxiMega Fish Oil

    1x bronchial (cvs ephedrine hci, usp)
    Hey man. Nice order. I think you will really find that the Yohimbine is extremely effective once you become tolerant and can dose it a good level. Fat literally melts off if you take it at the right times and do the right type of exercise.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  2. flw
    flw is offline
    Registered User
    flw's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    221
    Answers
    0


    I'm all out of Yohimbine but did like it a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3

    Hey man. Nice order. I think you will really find that the Yohimbine is extremely effective once you become tolerant and can dose it a good level. Fat literally melts off if you take it at the right times and do the right type of exercise.
  3. Registered User
    Alpha Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    87
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by flw View Post
    I've been in a major slump, I can't loose a damn lb! I've not done a full blown diet but in the past I could always start a cut by just being more diligent with what I eat, sense I hit 30 no more! I'm 6ft tall, currently 225lbs, 38 inch waist, 16 inch arms (flexed), 16.5 inch neck, 44 inch chest, 25 inch thighs
    I was thinking about going the ECA (ephedrine, caffene, asprin) route, cheap, easy etc.
    I currently take Controlled Labs Orange OxiMega Fish Oil, Costco vitamin C, Costco Multi/Mineral, Trader Joes MSM Glu Con.

    I'm also looking at some other stuff. for starters some NOW Methyl B-12 lozenges for descent energy.


    Also looking at:
    NOW NADH
    BCAA's
    AST R-ALA's
    Olympian Labs DHEA
    SciFit ZMA
    Ultimate Nutrition Carb Bloc
    CoQ10

    Stack:
    Prime Force Lean Green Tea Extract
    PrimaForce Yohimbine HCl
    Caffeine
    PrimaForce ALCAR
    SciVation Sesamin

    I'm not necessarily planning on taking all these, they are just items that I've been reading about. if anyone has anything to add or subtract please do tell.
    I'm all for weight loss stacks, but that is pretty heavy. Yohimbine is no good and should be avoided completely. You NEVER know how you'll react to that stuff...

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yohimbine#Adverse_effects

    Make sure you're drinking plenty of water with all that. Stacks like that can be tough on your liver.

    Have you tried Kettlebells? I advocate those a lot on here, but they work. 75-150 swings in the morning upon waking, before breakfast, after drinking 1-2 pints of water will make most people shed fat, not to mention it bolsters your deadlift.
    •   
       

  4. flw
    flw is offline
    Registered User
    flw's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    221
    Answers
    0


    What I ended up doing is
    Ephedrine, caffeine, need2slin, green tea, and fish oil for a short time, I used a little yohimbine as well but have not re ordered sense reading a little more about it. Now I'm not really taking anything, fish oil is about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Mind

    I'm all for weight loss stacks, but that is pretty heavy. Yohimbine is no good and should be avoided completely. You NEVER know how you'll react to that stuff...

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yohimbine#Adverse_effects

    Make sure you're drinking plenty of water with all that. Stacks like that can be tough on your liver.

    Have you tried Kettlebells? I advocate those a lot on here, but they work. 75-150 swings in the morning upon waking, before breakfast, after drinking 1-2 pints of water will make most people shed fat, not to mention it bolsters your deadlift.
  5. flw
    flw is offline
    Registered User
    flw's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    221
    Answers
    0


    Weight is the same, 178-179 but I don't feel as lean, waist seems slightly bigger as well, maybe .5 inches bigger.
    I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things, haven't really had a good workout sense being sick.
  6. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,966
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by flw
    Weight is the same, 178-179 but I don't feel as lean, waist seems slightly bigger as well, maybe .5 inches bigger.
    I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things, haven't really had a good workout sense being sick.
    Eat sleep and recover man...
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  7. flw
    flw is offline
    Registered User
    flw's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    221
    Answers
    0


    Wife had our baby, gym has been on the back burner lately.
  8. flw
    flw is offline
    Registered User
    flw's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    221
    Answers
    0


    Getting back to the gym a couple days a week. Weight is 180. I really want to lean out a bit more and then start a bulk.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stack help (weight loss)
    By pfitchick in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 04:10 PM
  2. Help with weight loss stack for gf
    By GMan88 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 03:04 PM
  3. weight loss stack
    By PowerHouse555 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 08:26 AM
  4. New Weight Loss Stack
    By Reese in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 04:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in