weight loss stack, what do you think?

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. I was down from 199-200 to 194 from Monday to Wednesday this week after some rigorous yard work. I thought it might have been a fluke from carb cycling but I was still 194 yesterday, Friday.


  2. Keep it goin man!!!
    Good progress
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  3. Weight is about the same, I changed my workout time from 2 pm to 6:30pm, I weighed 195 today at 6:30pm so I'm guessing I'd be 193-194 at 2pm. This weight is coming off sooo slowly now, it's frustrating sometimes. On a better note I bought a few pairs of shorts this weekend, had to buy 32 waist stuff, they were even a little big in the waist but any smaller and the thighs and butt were too tight, I started out wearing 36's. My actual waist size when measured at the belt line is about 35.5, naval is 33.5. Man, cloths sizes are not true to size anymore. I'm not going to have anything to wear when I reach my goal. In the past the smallest I've been was wearing a 33 waist, I was 165 lbs though. I've lost 30 lbs, where the hell was all this fat hiding, I thought for sure I'd be ripped by now?!?!?! My arms are getting pretty vascular, veins are just starting to pop in my biceps. legs are looking good too, calves look bigger, a little muscle separation is showing up in my thighs and hamstrings.

  4. Keep it going man!
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  5. For me, PrimaForce Yohimbine HCl made me really anxious and my heart couldnt handle it. I've had alot better success with alpha-yohimbine (Rauwolscine) in products from Genomyx like AlphaBurn and HEAT.
    •   
       


  6. I've not taken any stims in quite some time. I agree however, yohimbe hci can cause anxiousness. If I kept the dose low it was fine, even raising the dose a little would sometimes have an accumulative effect after a few days of continued use and I'd have to lower the dose again.
    Quote Originally Posted by pnut143 View Post
    For me, PrimaForce Yohimbine HCl made me really anxious and my heart couldnt handle it. I've had alot better success with alpha-yohimbine (Rauwolscine) in products from Genomyx like AlphaBurn and HEAT.

  7. Leangains.com this diet+eca=best way to cut imo
    you can lead a man to knowledge, but you cant make him think.

  8. Ive Been reading more and more about people having success with leangains. I'll do some more reading, my weight loss is really slowing, I was able to bust through my last plateau but this time I can't shake 195lbs.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by flw
    Ive Been reading more and more about people having success with leangains. I'll do some more reading, my weight loss is really slowing, I was able to bust through my last plateau but this time I can't shake 195lbs.
    Lean gains is great...maybe also only complex carbs pre workout.drop the simple carbs post workout if u do have them and stick with a simple isolate or BCAA after training like a 4:1:1 ratio or something along those lines
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  10. ...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MAS
    ...
    ???
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  12. The only simple carbs I ever have is some coconut water, although 8 oz has about the same glycemic load as half an apple. I have the cocnut water right before my workouts.
    I workout at 6:30pm M/W/F and sometimes I'll do some supplimental weights on thrus plus cardio a couple days a week, biking or yard work. If I do leangains I'll have to do two meals post workout, I will be able to do some cardio fasted though with just BCAA's.

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Lean gains is great...maybe also only complex carbs pre workout.drop the simple carbs post workout if u do have them and stick with a simple isolate or BCAA after training like a 4:1:1 ratio or something along those lines

  13. Coconut water is the bomb for hydration!
    You are doing well. Are you drinking any milk or yogurt? Igf 1 is a result of dairy...
    Best source is goat/sheep yogurt
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  14. No milk or yogurt right now, a small amount of cheese. If my weight loss kicks back into gear this week maybe I'll add a little goat dairy back in, yogurt, keifir, milk or if I could find it cottage cheese.
    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Coconut water is the bomb for hydration!
    You are doing well. Are you drinking any milk or yogurt? Igf 1 is a result of dairy...
    Best source is goat/sheep yogurt

  15. Maybe drop the coconut water for a few days too...drop any excess sugars because that may be hindering it now...have you get a recent updated pic?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  16. Yea, I suppose I should try that, I don't drink much of it but it does have sugar. The glycemic load of 8 oz of coconut water is about 1/8th that of a cup of brown rice. On that note I'm going to eat mostly sweet potatoes this week rather than brown and wild rice. I'll also do some oats, haven't had oats in a bit.
    I've not posted any pctures, too chicken I guess but I'm going to get some and post them up.
    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Maybe drop the coconut water for a few days too...drop any excess sugars because that may be hindering it now...have you get a recent updated pic?

  17. Everything looks good bro too.
    Have you thought about a circuit style HIIT weight session instead of sets and reps?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  18. I've not done circuit training in a while, something to think about. However I do get my heart rate up quite a bit during my workouts, achieving good intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Everything looks good bro too.
    Have you thought about a circuit style HIIT weight session instead of sets and reps?

  19. As long as you are sweating and enjoying the pump...maybe break up and look into fun cardio forms...rowing or biking instead of running?
    I'm a runner so I just run but am going
    To follow a strength routine for runners I devised up...

    How do you HONESTLY look in comparison to before?are you happy? Maybe you need to reload for a week?time away and start fresh with new angles?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  20. Sorry man, I meant to reply to this a while ago. I found some pictures of myself before, I look muck better now! Before I looked very square, now I have more of a "V". Cloths that used to not fit AT ALL are too big now.
    Sense I've been on Lean Gains the last couple weeks I've been eating more, enjoying eating more, I've lost about 5 lbs I think, I'll know tomorrow when I weigh in. Last week I lost 2lbs and was really chill on my diet. Getting ripped is slow going but I'm still headed in the right direction. I started at 225 I'm at 190 I think, we'll see tomorrow. I still can't believe how much fat were capable of carting.
    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79
    As long as you are sweating and enjoying the pump...maybe break up and look into fun cardio forms...rowing or biking instead of running?
    I'm a runner so I just run but am going
    To follow a strength routine for runners I devised up...

    How do you HONESTLY look in comparison to before?are you happy? Maybe you need to reload for a week?time away and start fresh with new angles?

  21. Keep it going man... LG is a great method... Maybe carb manipulation now so your pre and post workouts is where you take in complex carbs like
    Sweet potato and red potato. Drop the grains etc
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  22. Thanks, I think next week I'm going to go completely grain free for a bit. I've had too many grains the last two days and I'm feeling/looking bloated.
    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79
    Keep it going man... LG is a great method... Maybe carb manipulation now so your pre and post workouts is where you take in complex carbs like
    Sweet potato and red potato. Drop the grains etc

  23. Quote Originally Posted by flw
    Thanks, I think next week I'm going to go completely grain free for a bit. I've had too many grains the last two days and I'm feeling/looking bloated.
    tricky man... Just enough to fill muscles but not too much to bloat
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  24. Mmm, salad with goat cheese, 1lb of ground turkey and a side of mashes sweet potatoes with cinnamon, stevia and some agave......

    Just tested my body fat with calipers, took several sets of measurements and entered them into 4 online calculators, results varied from 9-11 %, I can't see being any lower than 11. Unproportionate amount of fat in my midsection still.

  25. Drop agave...worse than HGFCS
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stack help (weight loss)
    By pfitchick in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 05:10 PM
  2. Help with weight loss stack for gf
    By GMan88 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 04:04 PM
  3. weight loss stack
    By PowerHouse555 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 09:26 AM
  4. New Weight Loss Stack
    By Reese in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 05:22 PM
Log in
Log in