weight loss stack, what do you think?

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. The secrets of my health is base on the two points,
    0- The choice of good food
    0- daily exercise


  2. That's a good idea, I've actually been doing a little biking this week. I hate cardio so it's nice to do something outside. I have some wood to chop, maybe that would help??
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    If you haven't tried it, get out of the gym more.Your body may really respond to the change. I got a insane workout in the park yesterday using the workout stations and sprinting. Did various types of body rows and push-ups and my pump was crazy. Haven't got that kind of pump in a long time. I see a difference in my body over night. I remember when I was a teen you'd see steady progress and change in your body daily but as you get older it becomes much harder to see that. You really have to change things up and shock your body. Less is more in many cases too.
    •   
       


  3. 198.6 today, wife and a friend both commented that I'm looking leaner in the chest area. I upped my calories over the weekend to about 2000 from 1800 one day my fat went up to about 38% but macros for the week still held. back to 1800 ish for the week now. I plan to do a sushi re feed later this week. My macros have been; 45% protein, 25% carbs and 30% fat. Considering lowering my fat intake a little but it's all from lean meats and a few nuts, some occasional olive oil. Unless I cut out the lean beef and some boneless skinless thighs I'm eating LEAN. The body and brain need fat!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by flw View Post
    That's a good idea, I've actually been doing a little biking this week. I hate cardio so it's nice to do something outside. I have some wood to chop, maybe that would help??
    Yeah definetely, Do it in intervals. 20-30 second constant chopping and then rest for a minute and repeat to exhaustion. Atleast 5 rounds though. You should get a good sweat going.

    I'm trying to lean out too. Yesterday I was at the park doing sprint intervals. At my weight running really beats up my body and joints. I've never had shin pain that I couldn't control till now. Since I'm at my heaviest I realize it just has to be the weight. I'll strech the heck out of my calves but it makes no difference. So what I found is that if you hate doing cardio shorten it up. If 30 second runs are too long. Do 15 second runs. Rest up to 2minutes by walking in between if you have too. The important thing is that your doing work. So if it takes you 30 minutes to do 10 sprints, that's ok too.

    I'm losing slowly but I am losing. What I feel has helped me the most is the combination of Green tea extract/Forslean/and Alcar. High protein and 30 second runs for 5 sets 3x a week. If I have time I do regular walking in between days for 30 minutes.
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

    WHAT has science offered?

  5. I was 225 when I started. I broke over 50 bones in my body 6-7 years ago including my vertebrae in 34 places, 9 ribs, shoulder, wrist, both ankles, collapsed lung, torn ACL, MCL, and LCL, plus a half gallon of blood loss from internal bleeding. 225 made me hurt all the time. Getting below 200 I'm doing squats again amd feeling sooo much better.*I got another bike ride in this morning, it felt great, I hoping to go every morning this week or till I'm sick of it then I'll chop wood and see if I can make a nice stack for the wife! I have some green tea extract, and I'm taking need 2 slin *My dad, brother, wife and buddies have all commented that I'm looking leaner so I think I'm still loosing, just much slower than before and not in the waist line at the moment.*
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    Yeah definetely, Do it in intervals.20-30 second constant chopping and then rest for a minute and repeat to exhaustion. Atleast 5 rounds though. You should get a good sweat going.I'm trying to lean out too. Yesterday I was at the park doing sprint intervals. At my weight running really beats up my body and joints. I've never had shin pain that I couldn't control till now. Since I'm at my heaviest I realize it just has to be the weight. I'll strech the heck out of my calves but it makes no difference. So what I found is that if you hate doing cardio shorten it up. If 30 second runs are too long. Do 15 second runs. Rest up to 2minutes by walking in between if you have too. The important thing is that your doing work. So if it takes you 30 minutes to do 10 sprints, that's ok too.*I'm losing slowly but I am losing. What I feel has helped me the most is the combination of Green tea extract/Forslean/and Alcar. High protein and 30 second runs for 5 sets 3x a week. If I have time I do regular walking in between days for 30 minutes.
    *

  6. whoah!!!!! Sounds like your fortunate to be alive and you've come a long way. Congrats to you bro!

    I know now at 240, I can't ride a bike comfortably whatsoever. It's crazy but I'm actually ok with cutting muscle. I've been lifting for 12 years and The muscle I have added is crazy and now it's just bulky. I feel like it brings me down and I want to be lighter and more flexible again. If I could be in the low 200's I know I would feel sooo much better. I also feel like I've hit a plateau in stretching. My hamstrings will only go so far anymore and because of that tightness my back suffers.
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

    WHAT has science offered?

  7. 240 is pretty big, I'm sure you could cut and still look big. I personally just want to get down to 8-9 bodyfat then go from there. I think at around 190-195, 5'11" I'll look descent and feel great! How tall are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    whoah!!!!! Sounds like your fortunate to be alive and you've come a long way. Congrats to you bro! I know now at 240, I can't ride a bike comfortably whatsoever. It's crazy but I'm actually ok with cutting muscle. I've been lifting for 12 years and The muscle I have added is crazy and now it's just bulky. I feel like it brings me down and I want to be lighter and more flexible again. If I could be in the low 200's I know I would feel sooo much better. I also feel like I've hit a plateau in stretching. My hamstrings will only go so far anymore and because of that tightness my back suffers.

  8. I might cut carbs further but I need something for energy. I only eat approx 100grams per day all e****lent carbs, wild rice, sweet potatoes, etc. I've done a cyclical keytogenic diet before and liked it but my workouts suffered. However, I might try it again if the weight loss completely stops.
    Quote Originally Posted by adsong View Post
    Those carbs, too, act like sugar in the body.Sugary carbs are the bad boyfriends of the food world

  9. I would add some TTA-500 looks goo though
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by flw View Post
    240 is pretty big, I'm sure you could cut and still look big. I personally just want to get down to 8-9 bodyfat then go from there. I think at around 190-195, 5'11" I'll look descent and feel great! How tall are you?
    Yeah, I have a athletic built as well as have the ideal frame for bodybuilding. When My weight is around 200-205 my waist is about a 32". Born 9lbs and was always the biggest kid in my class till I got to high school and even then there were few. If they were as big as me they had more fat. I'm 5' 11". At around 200lbs I'd probably be single digit body fat.. We probably have similiar frames.
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

    WHAT has science offered?
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Flaw

    Yeah, I have a athletic built as well as have the ideal frame for bodybuilding. When My weight is around 200-205 my waist is about a 32". Born 9lbs and was always the biggest kid in my class till I got to high school and even then there were few. If they were as big as me they had more fat. I'm 5' 11". At around 200lbs I'd probably be single digit body fat.. We probably have similiar frames.
    Lucky basterd. I'm 6 foot 166 lbs & the most iv ever weighed is 185 at like 22% bf
    you can lead a man to knowledge, but you cant make him think.
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Turnitup122 View Post
    Lucky basterd. I'm 6 foot 166 lbs & the most iv ever weighed is 185 at like 22% bf
    I'm 6'1" and currently 250...lol. I'll give you 40 pounds and we'll both be happy. Sound good? haha



    flw - I never got to take advantage of this, because my thyroid was jacked up (without me knowing it), so I never saw results; however, carb-cycling and allowing more carbs on heavy lifting days probably would help you a lot. Allowing yourself to go up to at least 200g of carbs or maybe even more on leg day or back day and concentrating them around pre and post would probably be quite beneficial.

    Congrats on the continued success, bud.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  13. I felt good doing a couple no/low carb days. However, I've been taking need2slin and Saturday I ate zero carbs and too few calories, I think I got a little hypoglycemic. I all of a sudden felt like crap, fatigued, etc, I had a few carbs last night and then more today and feel good again. I'm going to try and borrow a tester to track my blood sugar, I've always gotten irritable when I don't eat and do recall a couple times feeling slightly similar after excessive exercise amd too few calories bit I've never thought much of it. I've done ketogenic diets before and felt good.
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I'm 6'1" and currently 250...lol. I'll give you 40 pounds and we'll both be happy. Sound good? hahaflw - I never got to take advantage of this, because my thyroid was jacked up (without me knowing it), so I never saw results; however, carb-cycling and allowing more carbs on heavy lifting days probably would help you a lot. Allowing yourself to go up to at least 200g of carbs or maybe even more on leg day or back day and concentrating them around pre and post would probably be quite beneficial.Congrats on the continued success, bud.

  14. My waist is a little bigger I think however I've never been very lean, I think I'd be around 33-34 inches if I get real lean. I'm smaller than you muscle wise I'm sure as well. I plan on posting some before during and after pictures as soon as I have some good after shots .
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    Yeah, I have a athletic built as well as have the ideal frame for bodybuilding. When My weight is around 200-205 my waist is about a 32". Born 9lbs and was always the biggest kid in my class till I got to high school and even then there were few. If they were as big as me they had more fat. I'm 5' 11". At around 200lbs I'd probably be single digit body fat.. We probably have similiar frames.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Turnitup122 View Post
    Lucky basterd. I'm 6 foot 166 lbs & the most iv ever weighed is 185 at like 22% bf
    It has it's pros and cons. I've always had to keep my body fat in check. Eat clean and cardio is always essential otherwise I gain body fat. I noticed it much more after the age of 25. Achieving and maintaining a six-pack has always been a very difficult thing. Something I will endlessly chase. I have a very thick core so even at 15% body fat you can see my abs but would be nice to have a 8 pack haha.
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

    WHAT has science offered?

  16. I was down from 199-200 to 194 from Monday to Wednesday this week after some rigorous yard work. I thought it might have been a fluke from carb cycling but I was still 194 yesterday, Friday.

  17. Keep it goin man!!!
    Good progress
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  18. Weight is about the same, I changed my workout time from 2 pm to 6:30pm, I weighed 195 today at 6:30pm so I'm guessing I'd be 193-194 at 2pm. This weight is coming off sooo slowly now, it's frustrating sometimes. On a better note I bought a few pairs of shorts this weekend, had to buy 32 waist stuff, they were even a little big in the waist but any smaller and the thighs and butt were too tight, I started out wearing 36's. My actual waist size when measured at the belt line is about 35.5, naval is 33.5. Man, cloths sizes are not true to size anymore. I'm not going to have anything to wear when I reach my goal. In the past the smallest I've been was wearing a 33 waist, I was 165 lbs though. I've lost 30 lbs, where the hell was all this fat hiding, I thought for sure I'd be ripped by now?!?!?! My arms are getting pretty vascular, veins are just starting to pop in my biceps. legs are looking good too, calves look bigger, a little muscle separation is showing up in my thighs and hamstrings.

  19. Keep it going man!
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  20. For me, PrimaForce Yohimbine HCl made me really anxious and my heart couldnt handle it. I've had alot better success with alpha-yohimbine (Rauwolscine) in products from Genomyx like AlphaBurn and HEAT.

  21. I've not taken any stims in quite some time. I agree however, yohimbe hci can cause anxiousness. If I kept the dose low it was fine, even raising the dose a little would sometimes have an accumulative effect after a few days of continued use and I'd have to lower the dose again.
    Quote Originally Posted by pnut143 View Post
    For me, PrimaForce Yohimbine HCl made me really anxious and my heart couldnt handle it. I've had alot better success with alpha-yohimbine (Rauwolscine) in products from Genomyx like AlphaBurn and HEAT.

  22. Leangains.com this diet+eca=best way to cut imo
    you can lead a man to knowledge, but you cant make him think.

  23. Ive Been reading more and more about people having success with leangains. I'll do some more reading, my weight loss is really slowing, I was able to bust through my last plateau but this time I can't shake 195lbs.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by flw
    Ive Been reading more and more about people having success with leangains. I'll do some more reading, my weight loss is really slowing, I was able to bust through my last plateau but this time I can't shake 195lbs.
    Lean gains is great...maybe also only complex carbs pre workout.drop the simple carbs post workout if u do have them and stick with a simple isolate or BCAA after training like a 4:1:1 ratio or something along those lines
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  25. ...

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MAS
    ...
    ???
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  27. The only simple carbs I ever have is some coconut water, although 8 oz has about the same glycemic load as half an apple. I have the cocnut water right before my workouts.
    I workout at 6:30pm M/W/F and sometimes I'll do some supplimental weights on thrus plus cardio a couple days a week, biking or yard work. If I do leangains I'll have to do two meals post workout, I will be able to do some cardio fasted though with just BCAA's.

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Lean gains is great...maybe also only complex carbs pre workout.drop the simple carbs post workout if u do have them and stick with a simple isolate or BCAA after training like a 4:1:1 ratio or something along those lines

  28. Coconut water is the bomb for hydration!
    You are doing well. Are you drinking any milk or yogurt? Igf 1 is a result of dairy...
    Best source is goat/sheep yogurt
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  29. No milk or yogurt right now, a small amount of cheese. If my weight loss kicks back into gear this week maybe I'll add a little goat dairy back in, yogurt, keifir, milk or if I could find it cottage cheese.
    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Coconut water is the bomb for hydration!
    You are doing well. Are you drinking any milk or yogurt? Igf 1 is a result of dairy...
    Best source is goat/sheep yogurt

  30. Maybe drop the coconut water for a few days too...drop any excess sugars because that may be hindering it now...have you get a recent updated pic?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stack help (weight loss)
    By pfitchick in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 06:10 PM
  2. Help with weight loss stack for gf
    By GMan88 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 05:04 PM
  3. weight loss stack
    By PowerHouse555 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 10:26 AM
  4. New Weight Loss Stack
    By Reese in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 06:22 PM
Log in
Log in