weight loss stack, what do you think?

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.98%

Well I hope It works out, muscle memory does help when putting muscle back on but everything I've ever heard or seen tells me you'll be disappointed with the end result. I was pretty desperate to loose weight, sick and tired of having those extra lbs. I've finally got my act back in gear and people around me are commenting on the weight melting off. It all just boils down to a clean diet, adequate protein and nutrition and a good exercise routine, IMO of course.
    Maybe start a thread of your own and get advice from people with MUCM more knowledge and experience than my self, be warned though, saying you only eat 1000 calories on a bodybuilding forum will get you picked on and roughed up verbally a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr T View Post
    Yeah i was only eating 1000kcal a day (maximum), i was basically eating chicken and fruit for lunch and chicken and salad for dinner, somedays i only ate lunch, i haven't exercised at all as i was scared i'd break down muscle that wouldn't repair due to lack of caloires and protein. i never found small changes in calories made any difference. doing it this way was just to see if it worked (which it has). I'll starting to eat a little more now but have ordered a months worth of MAN vaporize/scorch stack to hopefully help me get down to 15% body fat (now i know my diet works i'm happy to spend on pricey supplements). weighed myself this morning and i'm down to 82kg and 17.5% BF. According to my scales my lean mass loss has been 4kg whereas fat is 10.3kg (in three months). I fully expect to put the muscle back on quickly but even if i don't, i'm happy with the fat loss as i'll be careful from now on not to kid myself that i'm not getting fat while bulking. once the scorch/vaporize stack arrives on monday i'll start the final phase of my diet for 30 days then the i'm back on the shakes and square meals and training properly.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.98%

Btw, I'm shooting for 9 meals a day right now, approx 20 to 25 grams lean protein per meal (chicken, fish, lean beef, turkey etc), veggies or fruit ( broccoli, lettuce, apple, strawberries etc, sweet potato, some occasional whole wheat pasta with a little parmesan, almonds, occasional potato with skins and a little light mozzarella melted on it, a couple protein shakes, steel cut oats at breakfast.....I'm shooting for 200 to 250 calories per meal. I started at about 2400 calories, slowly lowered carbs from 200plus to 150 ish, then cleaned things up a little more and finally landed where I'm at, hopefully I can stay motivated and keep it up for a while.
    Today I was at about 225 protein, 150 carbs, 60 fat, just under 2000 calories. I don't know that this diet would be up to par for show prep but it's good enough that along with support sups, heavy weights and some cardio (not enough ) I'm loosing some weight.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.98%

Down two lbs from last week!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.53%

Awsome man, keep up the good work
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.98%

Had a great workout this evening. I'm feeling the calorie deficit a bit but plenty of water, An apple and some creatine before my workouts is working well. Feeling good about my diet, I know i could get rid of a little sodium but I'm not too bad.
    Btw, how many mg of sodium do mist shoot for on a cutting diet?
    Its amazing how few calories I crave eating 7 to 9 meals a day. 350 calorie dinner and I'm stuffed. Today I only managed 1700 calories, after 4.5 hours of yard work and the gum I'm at a huge deficit!
    I made up a midnight protein shake for tonight to get a few more calories without eating too much before bed. Last meal tonight was at 11pm, 36 protein, 6 fat and about 10 carbs. Weight was down another 1/2 lb tonight but I also ate extra light today so we'll see..... Having a house warming Friday, looking forward to and dreading all the food at the same time. We keep it pretty healthy but when you throw a party there is always chips dip etc.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Just read through the whole thread. Keep it up my dude Im listening.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.98%

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Just read through the whole thread. Keep it up my dude Im listening.
    Thanks!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.98%

sorry its been a while sense I posted my progress. I'm down to 213 as of 8:30pm last night. I started this thread at 224 but that was in the morning/afternoon, I was previously working out earlier. so I'm guessing that I would have been 225 or 226 evening weight when I started.
    at any rate I'm down 11 to 13 lbs.
    strength is good.
    diet is in check, I'm actually taking no supplements except fish oil, joint support and a multi right now and have been for a week or so, I've not taken any ECA for a couple weeks.
    I'm eating 1800 to 2200 caloies, 200 protein, 80g fat and the rest good carbs, mostly sweet potatoes, a little bit of whole wheat pasta, brown rice, a little agave syrup on my oatmeal, etc. most days I try to stay under 2000 calories but sometimes the deficit catches up with me and I up them. last night was one of those times, I had a horrible workout so when I got home at 10:30pm I had two oz of whole wheat pasta and some turkey spaghetti sauce which put me at 2700 calories. Last weekend I had extra calories friday night and saturday morning too, we had a party and then some left overs. I still managed to drop 2.5 lbs last week, well see how I am on friday after spaghetti last night. crap, I just remembered, I'm judging a salsa making competition today @ 4:30 so thats more cheat calories. the rest of my diet is in check though, so far I'm getting away with a few cheat meals, no totally crap food though! I'm sure I'll have to clean up the diet more soon though. I'm at approx 12.5-13.5% bf now based on loosing 5 lbs sense I was last tested @ 15%. I started at around 18%.
    these are all on a pinch test, average of 3 tests calculated by the computer. I'm holding most of my weight in my waist and love handles with a bit in the other regular places. my waist didnt get any smaller till I dropped to 216 or so, now at 213 its shrunk about .75 of an inch with plenty more to go! hopefully I'll keep loosing from the mid section, I look pretty funny right now with the love handles sticking out like crazy!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.98%

I'm at 212 after my b day so not bad. Going to be out of town for 5 days, hopefully I can continue to loose weight.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.98%

208.5 last night.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.98%

I've been busy with work, out of town, everywhere but in the gym so things have slowed, however I'm still slowely loosing weight, I'm at about 205 right now.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by flw View Post
    Midwestbeast, thanks for all your input. I pulled the trigger on some stuff. I decided to order half now, see what I think then reorder or make my own stack when I'm done with this stuff.
    I'd never know what does what if I took it all at once.

1x BCAA Powder (500 Grams) By: PrimaForce

*1x Need 2 Slin (120 Capsules) By: Need To Build Muscle

*1x EGCG (Green Tea Extract) (90 caps) By: NOW Foods

*1x Caffeine (120 tabs) By: Serious Nutrition Solutions

*1x B-6 100 mg (100 caps) By: NOW Foods

2x NOW Methyl B-12, 1000mcg/100 Lozenges**

1x PrimaForce Yohimbine HCl, 90 Capsules**

1x Controlled Labs Orange OxiMega Fish Oil

1x bronchial (cvs ephedrine hci, usp)
    looks good bro, should work well
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy007 View Post
    Why no aspirin in your EC stack? Aspirin is really important in the stack IMO. EC wreaks havoc on your heart and blood pressure. In fact, the FDA originally approved its sale for use in medications designed to treat low blood pressure. Guess what happens if you're taking high doses of E and you don't have low blood pressure! BAM - bad things man, bad things! "Low Dose" or "Children's" 81 mg aspirins are like $2.50/bottle. All the EC fat burning stacks got banned because nobody took the aspirin with it and folks died. You spent all this other money, and left out the only thing thats gonna keep you safe. There are a few really good threads on here about ECA and the importance of aspirin in the stack. I bet if you get your BP checked, its off the chart. You already said your having heart/chest irregularities.

That's a little dramatic bro, People died for other reasons besides leaving out the aspirin! LOL

Just a side note some good alternatives to a low dose aspirin if your worried about BP and the heart would be stacking forskolin, coenzyme q-10, taurine, magnesium and postassium. The extra fat burning benefits of the forskolin make it worth it alone.

Long term aspirin use can be hard on the stomach.
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

WHAT has science offered?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.98%

Thumbs up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    That's a little dramatic bro, People died for other reasons besides leaving out the aspirin! LOL Just a side note some good alternatives to a low dose aspirin if your worried about BP and the heart would be stacking forskolin, coenzyme q-10, taurine, magnesium and postassium. The extra fat burning benefits of the forskolin make it worth it alone. Long term aspirin use can be hard on the stomach.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.98%

199.5 today!
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

199.5 today!
    Congrats, man!

I'm stoked to see all the progress you've made!!!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.98%

Thanks bro. I'm still not where I want to be but I'm getting closer!
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Congrats, man!I'm stoked to see all the progress you've made!!!
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.98%

I'm still around 200, jumped up to about 204-205 for a few days after starting up the creatine and heavy lifting again but today after cutting my carbs below 100 for a couple days I'm back at about 200.
    Waist is still about 35.5-36, I keep hoping it will get closer to the sub 35 mark. Shooting to hit 195 over the next 3 weeks, we'll see, I think another 5 lbs will make a big difference at this point, maybe get me down around/below that 10% bf mark, I want those single digits! 20lbs ago the pinch test said I was 15-16 bf, that must have been incorrect as I'm guessing am still around 13% (guessing), legs and waist are still holding a little too much fat.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.98%

I still can't shake 200lbs, I was 197 the end of last week then back up to 201 this week, I'm cleaning up my diet further, cutting calories a little more.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

If you haven't tried it, get out of the gym more.Your body may really respond to the change. I got a insane workout in the park yesterday using the workout stations and sprinting. Did various types of body rows and push-ups and my pump was crazy. Haven't got that kind of pump in a long time. I see a difference in my body over night. I remember when I was a teen you'd see steady progress and change in your body daily but as you get older it becomes much harder to see that. You really have to change things up and shock your body. Less is more in many cases too.
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.17%

The secrets of my health is base on the two points,
    0- The choice of good food
    0- daily exercise
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.98%

That's a good idea, I've actually been doing a little biking this week. I hate cardio so it's nice to do something outside. I have some wood to chop, maybe that would help??
    If you haven't tried it, get out of the gym more.Your body may really respond to the change. I got a insane workout in the park yesterday using the workout stations and sprinting. Did various types of body rows and push-ups and my pump was crazy. Haven't got that kind of pump in a long time. I see a difference in my body over night. I remember when I was a teen you'd see steady progress and change in your body daily but as you get older it becomes much harder to see that. You really have to change things up and shock your body. Less is more in many cases too.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.98%

198.6 today, wife and a friend both commented that I'm looking leaner in the chest area. I upped my calories over the weekend to about 2000 from 1800 one day my fat went up to about 38% but macros for the week still held. back to 1800 ish for the week now. I plan to do a sushi re feed later this week. My macros have been; 45% protein, 25% carbs and 30% fat. Considering lowering my fat intake a little but it's all from lean meats and a few nuts, some occasional olive oil. Unless I cut out the lean beef and some boneless skinless thighs I'm eating LEAN. The body and brain need fat!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

That's a good idea, I've actually been doing a little biking this week. I hate cardio so it's nice to do something outside. I have some wood to chop, maybe that would help??
    Yeah definetely, Do it in intervals. 20-30 second constant chopping and then rest for a minute and repeat to exhaustion. Atleast 5 rounds though. You should get a good sweat going.

I'm trying to lean out too. Yesterday I was at the park doing sprint intervals. At my weight running really beats up my body and joints. I've never had shin pain that I couldn't control till now. Since I'm at my heaviest I realize it just has to be the weight. I'll strech the heck out of my calves but it makes no difference. So what I found is that if you hate doing cardio shorten it up. If 30 second runs are too long. Do 15 second runs. Rest up to 2minutes by walking in between if you have too. The important thing is that your doing work. So if it takes you 30 minutes to do 10 sprints, that's ok too.

I'm losing slowly but I am losing. What I feel has helped me the most is the combination of Green tea extract/Forslean/and Alcar. High protein and 30 second runs for 5 sets 3x a week. If I have time I do regular walking in between days for 30 minutes.

25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.98%

I was 225 when I started. I broke over 50 bones in my body 6-7 years ago including my vertebrae in 34 places, 9 ribs, shoulder, wrist, both ankles, collapsed lung, torn ACL, MCL, and LCL, plus a half gallon of blood loss from internal bleeding. 225 made me hurt all the time. Getting below 200 I'm doing squats again amd feeling sooo much better.*I got another bike ride in this morning, it felt great, I hoping to go every morning this week or till I'm sick of it then I'll chop wood and see if I can make a nice stack for the wife! I have some green tea extract, and I'm taking need 2 slin *My dad, brother, wife and buddies have all commented that I'm looking leaner so I think I'm still loosing, just much slower than before and not in the waist line at the moment.*
    Yeah definetely, Do it in intervals.20-30 second constant chopping and then rest for a minute and repeat to exhaustion. Atleast 5 rounds though. You should get a good sweat going.I'm trying to lean out too. Yesterday I was at the park doing sprint intervals. At my weight running really beats up my body and joints. I've never had shin pain that I couldn't control till now. Since I'm at my heaviest I realize it just has to be the weight. I'll strech the heck out of my calves but it makes no difference. So what I found is that if you hate doing cardio shorten it up. If 30 second runs are too long. Do 15 second runs. Rest up to 2minutes by walking in between if you have too. The important thing is that your doing work. So if it takes you 30 minutes to do 10 sprints, that's ok too.*I'm losing slowly but I am losing. What I feel has helped me the most is the combination of Green tea extract/Forslean/and Alcar. High protein and 30 second runs for 5 sets 3x a week. If I have time I do regular walking in between days for 30 minutes.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

whoah!!!!! Sounds like your fortunate to be alive and you've come a long way. Congrats to you bro!

I know now at 240, I can't ride a bike comfortably whatsoever. It's crazy but I'm actually ok with cutting muscle. I've been lifting for 12 years and The muscle I have added is crazy and now it's just bulky. I feel like it brings me down and I want to be lighter and more flexible again. If I could be in the low 200's I know I would feel sooo much better. I also feel like I've hit a plateau in stretching. My hamstrings will only go so far anymore and because of that tightness my back suffers.

27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.98%

240 is pretty big, I'm sure you could cut and still look big. I personally just want to get down to 8-9 bodyfat then go from there. I think at around 190-195, 5'11" I'll look descent and feel great! How tall are you?
    whoah!!!!! Sounds like your fortunate to be alive and you've come a long way. Congrats to you bro! I know now at 240, I can't ride a bike comfortably whatsoever. It's crazy but I'm actually ok with cutting muscle. I've been lifting for 12 years and The muscle I have added is crazy and now it's just bulky. I feel like it brings me down and I want to be lighter and more flexible again. If I could be in the low 200's I know I would feel sooo much better. I also feel like I've hit a plateau in stretching. My hamstrings will only go so far anymore and because of that tightness my back suffers.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.98%

I might cut carbs further but I need something for energy. I only eat approx 100grams per day all excellent carbs, wild rice, sweet potatoes, etc. I've done a cyclical keytogenic diet before and liked it but my workouts suffered. However, I might try it again if the weight loss completely stops.
    Quote Originally Posted by adsong View Post
    Those carbs, too, act like sugar in the body.Sugary carbs are the bad boyfriends of the food world
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.34%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I would add some TTA-500 looks goo though
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

240 is pretty big, I'm sure you could cut and still look big. I personally just want to get down to 8-9 bodyfat then go from there. I think at around 190-195, 5'11" I'll look descent and feel great! How tall are you?
    Yeah, I have a athletic built as well as have the ideal frame for bodybuilding. When My weight is around 200-205 my waist is about a 32". Born 9lbs and was always the biggest kid in my class till I got to high school and even then there were few. If they were as big as me they had more fat. I'm 5' 11". At around 200lbs I'd probably be single digit body fat.. We probably have similiar frames.

31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.07%

Quote Originally Posted by Flaw

Yeah, I have a athletic built as well as have the ideal frame for bodybuilding. When My weight is around 200-205 my waist is about a 32". Born 9lbs and was always the biggest kid in my class till I got to high school and even then there were few. If they were as big as me they had more fat. I'm 5' 11". At around 200lbs I'd probably be single digit body fat.. We probably have similiar frames.
    Lucky basterd. I'm 6 foot 166 lbs & the most iv ever weighed is 185 at like 22% bf
    you can lead a man to knowledge, but you cant make him think.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Turnitup122 View Post
    Lucky basterd. I'm 6 foot 166 lbs & the most iv ever weighed is 185 at like 22% bf
    I'm 6'1" and currently 250...lol. I'll give you 40 pounds and we'll both be happy. Sound good? haha

flw - I never got to take advantage of this, because my thyroid was jacked up (without me knowing it), so I never saw results; however, carb-cycling and allowing more carbs on heavy lifting days probably would help you a lot. Allowing yourself to go up to at least 200g of carbs or maybe even more on leg day or back day and concentrating them around pre and post would probably be quite beneficial.

Congrats on the continued success, bud.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.98%

I felt good doing a couple no/low carb days. However, I've been taking need2slin and Saturday I ate zero carbs and too few calories, I think I got a little hypoglycemic. I all of a sudden felt like crap, fatigued, etc, I had a few carbs last night and then more today and feel good again. I'm going to try and borrow a tester to track my blood sugar, I've always gotten irritable when I don't eat and do recall a couple times feeling slightly similar after excessive exercise amd too few calories bit I've never thought much of it. I've done ketogenic diets before and felt good.
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I'm 6'1" and currently 250...lol. I'll give you 40 pounds and we'll both be happy. Sound good? hahaflw - I never got to take advantage of this, because my thyroid was jacked up (without me knowing it), so I never saw results; however, carb-cycling and allowing more carbs on heavy lifting days probably would help you a lot. Allowing yourself to go up to at least 200g of carbs or maybe even more on leg day or back day and concentrating them around pre and post would probably be quite beneficial.Congrats on the continued success, bud.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.98%

My waist is a little bigger I think however I've never been very lean, I think I'd be around 33-34 inches if I get real lean. I'm smaller than you muscle wise I'm sure as well. I plan on posting some before during and after pictures as soon as I have some good after shots .
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Turnitup122 View Post
    It has it's pros and cons. I've always had to keep my body fat in check. Eat clean and cardio is always essential otherwise I gain body fat. I noticed it much more after the age of 25. Achieving and maintaining a six-pack has always been a very difficult thing. Something I will endlessly chase. I have a very thick core so even at 15% body fat you can see my abs but would be nice to have a 8 pack haha.

36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.98%

I was down from 199-200 to 194 from Monday to Wednesday this week after some rigorous yard work. I thought it might have been a fluke from carb cycling but I was still 194 yesterday, Friday.
  37. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.58%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Keep it goin man!!!
    Good progress
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.98%

Weight is about the same, I changed my workout time from 2 pm to 6:30pm, I weighed 195 today at 6:30pm so I'm guessing I'd be 193-194 at 2pm. This weight is coming off sooo slowly now, it's frustrating sometimes. On a better note I bought a few pairs of shorts this weekend, had to buy 32 waist stuff, they were even a little big in the waist but any smaller and the thighs and butt were too tight, I started out wearing 36's. My actual waist size when measured at the belt line is about 35.5, naval is 33.5. Man, cloths sizes are not true to size anymore. I'm not going to have anything to wear when I reach my goal. In the past the smallest I've been was wearing a 33 waist, I was 165 lbs though. I've lost 30 lbs, where the hell was all this fat hiding, I thought for sure I'd be ripped by now?!?!?! My arms are getting pretty vascular, veins are just starting to pop in my biceps. legs are looking good too, calves look bigger, a little muscle separation is showing up in my thighs and hamstrings.
  39. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.58%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Keep it going man!
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.16%

For me, PrimaForce Yohimbine HCl made me really anxious and my heart couldnt handle it. I've had alot better success with alpha-yohimbine (Rauwolscine) in products from Genomyx like AlphaBurn and HEAT.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stack help (weight loss)
    By pfitchick in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 06:10 PM
  2. Help with weight loss stack for gf
    By GMan88 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 05:04 PM
  3. weight loss stack
    By PowerHouse555 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1