Albuterol Vs EC

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Which would you choose for fat loss/ a 10 week recomp.
*note: I plan on running neither for 10 weeks, just that is the period of my recomp.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Between those two I'd go with ephedrine just for the stim kick. I still think clen is better than both of your options though.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Between those two I'd go with ephedrine just for the stim kick. I still think clen is better than both of your options though.
Agreed but I don't want to play with clen.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Clen has less side effects than ephedrine does so it wouldn't make sense to leave it out of the equation? I guess ablut is your answer then?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Clen has less side effects than ephedrine does so it wouldn't make sense to leave it out of the equation? I guess ablut is your answer then?
I did not know this, I thought clen was harder on your heart. I am pretty tolerant to EC.

edit: I know that EC hits more b-receptors, but resting heart rate etc. is my concern.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I did not know this, I thought clen was harder on your heart. I am pretty tolerant to EC.
Yes, any simulant causes a faster heart rate, thus leading to potential heart problems. I've been using it for over 12+ years, sometimes long-term, without a problem. I believe those studies on heart problems with clen use were done with rats. Who really knows though, I don't keep up with that stuff, though I use it often.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Yes, any simulant causes a faster heart rate, thus leading to potential heart problems. I've been using it for over 12+ years, sometimes long-term, without a problem. I believe those studies on heart problems with clen use were done with rats. Who really knows though, I don't keep up with that stuff, though I use it often.
Well thanks, I will see if anyone I know has extra clen lying around so I can see how my heart reacts. I was looking at albuterol over clen for the short half life, I would like to give my heart a break a few times through the day vs clenbuterols lengthy boost.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't know much about clen other than people always talking about the bad sides and the "clen shakes".

I'm doing EC now and other than being a little overly social really know side effects.

also read Albuterol's fat loss properties were better than EC less than Clen but sides were little to none compared to the other two. I'm no expert so take it for what it is. I was also studying this and plan on getting some Ventolin and running instead of EC for a while. My brother used it and swears by it.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Don't know much about clen other than people always talking about the bad sides and the "clen shakes".

I'm doing EC now and other than being a little overly social really know side effects.

also read Albuterol's fat loss properties were better than EC less than Clen but sides were little to none compared to the other two. I'm no expert so take it for what it is. I was also studying this and plan on getting some Ventolin and running instead of EC for a while. My brother used it and swears by it.
Nice, I have ran EC a few times, was fun except for trying to do cardio my heart rate went to hell.

novicebb

Awards
Everyone responds differently to stims but from my personal experience, I would not say that Clen has less sides then Epehedrine. I can handle Ephedrine a lot better than Clenbuterol.

To answer the question though, I would suggest Albuterol to Ephedrine. Albuterol is much easily tolerated. So much so I've known people to take more of it then they should, get into medical trouble because they didn't feel the same stimulative negative side effects on Albuterol like they would with EC or Clenbuterol.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I love eca. To me, it's effectiveness and relatively few sides makes it my cutting stack of choice. However, I am thinking of tossing the new Androlean with it. I've been following Volcom's log and he seems very impressed.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
How about transdermal Clen? Would that be a better choice? Toss it in some sort of topical cream and all? Wouldn't that give you less sides and yet a pretty good outcome?

x_danny_x

Awards
i keep hearing that Clen is dangerous and there are better options.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I love eca. To me, it's effectiveness and relatively few sides makes it my cutting stack of choice. However, I am thinking of tossing the new Androlean with it. I've been following Volcom's log and he seems very impressed.
I have been looking into the new andro line, I like the reviews just a bit expensive.

How about transdermal Clen? Would that be a better choice? Toss it in some sort of topical cream and all? Wouldn't that give you less sides and yet a pretty good outcome?
Filtration. The problem with many compounds is that if your digestive tract isnt filtering out the toxins and fillers, you are going to be taking them directly into your blood stream.

That and I dont know molecular weight, it has to be able to carry the clen.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I have been looking into the new andro line, I like the reviews just a bit expensive.
I'm in the same boat man. I do know Volcom is extremely reputable so when he said he was impressed, I started to seriously consider scooping some up.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oogaly, since you have the weirdest name I have seen, send me a PM, I will hook you up.

(I would have hooked you up either way, before someones makes a smart comment).

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, the lean will increase t3 and t4 somewhat so would add well to eca stack.

Regarding the clen issue, at moderate doses I haven't seen anyone have side effects other than increased core temp and sweating. Higher doses ran over longer periods of time can cause some cardiomyopathy due to the beta cell stimulation.