Weight Gain + Low Carbs
- 04-11-2011, 10:26 AM
- 04-11-2011, 10:28 AM
Aim for about 1.5-1.75 grams of protein per pound of body weight, the rest just increase your fat intake. Dont eat deep fried food crap and bacon, processed meats and garbage though, eat real solid food.나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
- 04-11-2011, 10:34 AM
04-11-2011, 10:43 AM
lol, the only reason, I never went any higher than is that I thought it may start having a nagative affect on my Cholesterol.
I have been eating loads of Almonds. More steak, fish and chicken I guess.
I never thought is would be so easy to loose so much weight. Now it is the reverse battle trying to stabilise it lol.
04-11-2011, 10:46 AM
나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
04-11-2011, 10:53 AM
The only reason I probably do not need omega3 eggs is because as part of my daily supplements I take 5g of fish oil (EPA+DHA) in liquid form, I believe it is very good for the heart and I also believe in the long run it may help reduce my high levels of Lipoprotein(a).
04-11-2011, 11:45 AM
You have to take in enough total calories if you want to gain weight. You can definitely do it by eating low carb, you just have to eat lots of fat to make up the calories. Do a search for "Paleo Diet" and you should find a ton of info.
Similar Forum Threads
- By purebred in forum BulkingReplies: 10Last Post: 02-07-2012, 12:50 PM
- By Rasbeck in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 5Last Post: 05-10-2011, 05:42 PM
- By PeoplesChamp in forum MMAReplies: 10Last Post: 04-14-2011, 08:52 PM
- By shakendbake91 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2010, 09:25 PM
- By jestes0046 in forum BulkingReplies: 9Last Post: 07-21-2010, 01:15 PM