Weight Gain + Low Carbs

scouseman

Awards
Can anybody please tell me what is the best way to eat low but gain weight, I just do not seem to be able to do it. I thought eggs where the answer but I am already eating 2 a day but still the weight is dropping.

Cheers
scouseman

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can anybody please tell me what is the best way to eat low but gain weight, I just do not seem to be able to do it. I thought eggs where the answer but I am already eating 2 a day but still the weight is dropping.

Cheers
scouseman
You have to increase your calories....eat more eggs (preferably omega eggs,) almonds, cashews, steak, chicken....

Aim for about 1.5-1.75 grams of protein per pound of body weight, the rest just increase your fat intake. Dont eat deep fried food crap and bacon, processed meats and garbage though, eat real solid food.

thebiggerpict

Awards

Cheers
scouseman
2 a day hahaha

yesterday i had 9 yolks and 20 whites true the day,, along with alot more food,,
eat steaks,, chciken,, maybe get a meal replacement powder,,alot fish,,
peanut butter,, so on

scouseman

Awards
lol, the only reason, I never went any higher than is that I thought it may start having a nagative affect on my Cholesterol.
I have been eating loads of Almonds. More steak, fish and chicken I guess.
I never thought is would be so easy to loose so much weight. Now it is the reverse battle trying to stabilise it lol.

Cheers
scouseman

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, the only reason, I never went any higher than is that I thought it may start having a nagative affect on my Cholesterol.
I have been eating loads of Almonds. More steak, fish and chicken I guess.
I never thought is would be so easy to loose so much weight. Now it is the reverse battle trying to stabilise it lol.

Cheers
scouseman
Eating cholesterol wont raise your cholesterol levels, its a bit more complicated than that.

The cholesterol will help maintain healthy test levels, its actually good for you, but I do highly suggest getting omega3 eggs.

scouseman

Awards
Eating cholesterol wont raise your cholesterol levels, its a bit more complicated than that.

The cholesterol will help maintain healthy test levels, its actually good for you, but I do highly suggest getting omega3 eggs.
Thanks ax1
The only reason I probably do not need omega3 eggs is because as part of my daily supplements I take 5g of fish oil (EPA+DHA) in liquid form, I believe it is very good for the heart and I also believe in the long run it may help reduce my high levels of Lipoprotein(a).

Cheers
scouseman

Jericho22

Awards
You have to take in enough total calories if you want to gain weight. You can definitely do it by eating low carb, you just have to eat lots of fat to make up the calories. Do a search for "Paleo Diet" and you should find a ton of info.