Bodyfat ??

Pika

Awards
Hi guys i have a tub of p mag, im tginking not to go with it insted go with h drol du to my bodyfat i don't know what it is but i have abit of love handles , not realy a belly but i aint got no six pack .

I have a ok diet i eat every 3 to 4 hours max! I have no clue about cutting diets.... So heres a pic of me guys i dontno if you will be able to have a idea but yh ha

Thanks guys...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're wanting to get cut up, having an "ok" diet won't cut it. And an "ok" diet with a hormonal compound won't bring you what you want, either. I suggest taking as much time as you can to research and understand nutrition. That was the best thing I ever could have done and I would have saved a lot of money and a lot of years had I done it sooner.

Pika

Awards
Thanls for the reply, i have tryed to look up about cutting but its hard as people tslk about it but dont seem to say what they eat... I have just got a food scale so i know how much im eatin ... So heres what im thinking ... Please reply back and tell me if im wrong

7am 100g of oats with shake

10am 4 eggs 2yolks 4 whites with 3 weetabix skined milk

1pm fryed steak with some veg

4pm gym till 5pm shake

6 pm 2 chicken fillests with veg

9pm 3 egg whites

10pm shake

So what you think?

Im 182bls i have abit of body fat id like to ripp it up bro id love to be about 9% bf wow :)

So fura a?? You think i shouldnt get it?? .. Thanks for reply .... Realy coukd do with the help

Oh yh 5 min walk jog cardio and 10 min cardio after workout .... Is that ok? Abbs after workout

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The bottom line is calories in vs. calories out. Use a program like fitday.com or something similar to track all of your intake for the day to know just how much you're eating. That's going to be more important than even what foods you choose to eat.

Keep track of it for a little while. If you're gaining fat on it, then scale it down a little bit. This way you know exactly what you're taking in; not just ballpark numbers.

As far as fura, it's a good compound, and I don't want to say whether to add it in or not. Nutrition being on point is hands down a must first. And, you also need all of the support supplements that go along with running a cycle.

I wouldn't focus as much on the cardio, either. The way I view it is that you use nutrition to lose your fat and cardio can help, but shouldn't be relied on.

Pika

Awards
Ok thanks bro i have checked it out and here it is bro ..

I have 3110 gal aday 141 fat 250carbs. 290 pro ...

So what ya think? Thanks

Il just do 10 min cardio after workout then ....

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you are fully prepared to run this cycle. Everyone reacts differently and you should know already what does/does not work for you.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok thanks bro i have checked it out and here it is bro ..

I have 3110 gal aday 141 fat 250carbs. 290 pro ...

So what ya think? Thanks

Il just do 10 min cardio after workout then ....
Those macros come up to 3,429 cals.

I would personally look at more of a 40/40/20 ratio of carbs/protein/fat or at least something closer to that than what you're currently getting and looks more like 33% of each - fat is too high.

Pika

Awards
Yh i have a p mag n i gave it tu ma friend, i am listening to you guys for sure as im not doing no cycle ...

I just thought with this hole bodyfat thing and how mild the cycle is thought it would be good but yh... I guess im abit stuck as in with my diet ... I have gained good im alot bigger then i used to be , im lefting good aswell i just know if i cut my bodyfat then il hsve alot more to show..... Umm im stuck guys :(

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
So with this cycle you are thinking of, what on cycle supports will you run? PCT? Serm?

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
My advice is to definitely get your nutrition under control before you even think about any ProHormones. From the looks of it, you have a long ways that you can go with a good diet, whey protein, BCAAs, etc, before you touch any of that other stuff. As was pointed out earlier, the best thing you can possibly do is use a good calorie tracking program, you can even get them for your cell phone if you have a smart phone. Personally, I use MyFitnessPal for the iPhone and I love it.

Start switching around the calories until you start dropping fat like you want to. This is an area where you REALLY have to get to know your own body -- everybody varies greatly in how many calories they need to maintain/lose fat. As for specific foods, my real secret weapon with fat loss has been packing as many veggies into my dinner as I can. I will usually make a salad for my last meal of the day with tons of arugula, red peppers, tomatoes, carrots, some fresh mozzarella slices, a can of tuna packed in olive oil, and a couple tablespoons of fat free balsamic dressing. Also, it's good that you're taking in some protein before bed time, but try to switch it to something slow burning like casein and/or all natural peanut butter. Good luck!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is an area where you REALLY have to get to know your own body -- everybody varies greatly in how many calories they need to maintain/lose fat.
This is a really great point that I wish more people knew / understood. Once I started to actually study and understand nutrition, I went to a BMR calculator to see what I needed to take in. With my stats, my maintenance level was somewhere around 3,500 calories/day. Problem was that I was unaware that I have hypothyroidism (just discovered this 2 months ago) and I wasn't able to lose weight when I was taking in probably 2,500 calories and playing up to 2 hours of full-court basketball a day (which if you know any normal person, you realize this shouldn't be anywhere close to possible).

Point being, pick an amount of calories/day - follow it for a little while (a week or 2 weeks). Based on how you look in the mirror, how you feel and what the scale says (remember, mirror is still king), decide on where that amount has you. Are you gaining? Are you losing? Are you maintaining? Make minimal adjustments as needed from there and then you're golden!

Pika

Awards
Ok rganks guys .. I will change it up abit ... No carbs afer work out.

As for the cyclee i was going to use cycle assist preload bery and molk thisle and as a serm i would go with nolvadex for pct with pct assist ...

Im goin to do a 10 min cardio after every workout i just need that bit of fat gone and il look beter want my belly to be gone 2 lol

Its hard! Lol

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I agree with MIRROR IS KING, definitely. And you can honestly do all the calculations in the world to try and figure things out, but it is YOUR body and it is different than everyone elses. I know people that can eat 4k cals a day and not gain a pound, and myself as an example. I can lose weight super super quick and put it on at half that rate. Know what works for yourself, just eat clean and you'll be alright

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Midwestbeast is SPOON feeding you the secret. If you don't take his advice your dumb. He has hit the nail on the head in his advice.

Beast I would rep you but I'm using tapatalk and there's no rep feature. But good posting sir!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Midwestbeast is SPOON feeding you the secret. If you don't take his advice your dumb. He has hit the nail on the head in his advice.

Beast I would rep you but I'm using tapatalk and there's no rep feature. But good posting sir!
i did it for you LOL

Pika

Awards
Yh i am listwnin bro ima traxk everythin and see how i go for 2 weeks if its not right then il change it up abit .

I realy am lookong on running fura a tho soon maybye next summer so as it goes would you say using it at a does of 200mg to 350mg aday will it be just as hash as a h drol at these does? Thanks

Pika

Awards
Thanks for that info beast real good help bro how csn i rep yu?? Im also on my talk as i hsve a iphone

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for that info beast real good help bro how csn i rep yu?? Im also on my talk as i hsve a iphone
Haha, you're welcome, bro. And don't worry about it :) Just use the knowledge and work hard.

Pika

Awards
Sure thing man ima try this diet for 1 to 2 weeks and if nothing change il wotk from there godbless bro :)