Reccomended amounts of sodium...
- 07-13-2004, 08:28 PM
- 07-13-2004, 10:57 PM
I've read that the recommended amount for healthy adults is 2400 mg. For those with high blood pressure, the amount is 1500 mg.
Articles says that the American Heart Association recommends 1000 mg for every 1000 calories and total Na should not exceed 3000 mg.
- 07-14-2004, 12:02 AM
Originally Posted by HobbesAB
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sheesh in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2003, 01:19 AM
- By DreamWeaver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-07-2003, 12:42 AM
- By Andy2k in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-13-2003, 07:35 PM
- By nsruffryder34 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-05-2003, 03:18 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-18-2002, 03:40 PM