Tx's bulking diet !

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I think someone finally gets it!

2. YES i think I do ! and it couldidnt of been done without the help of all of you who replied. Especially a big thanks to YJ, SCotty,Jweave,and Biggin, for the hellashish times in the chats ! OR PM's.....
    •   

3. Now go home a get your ****in feedbag

4. Originally posted by scotty2
    ****in feedbag
    LOL man scotty I always end up laughing when you talk about food, dunno why... pukin here, feedbag there... if that ain't motivational I don't know what is Tx

5. Originally posted by Biggin

LOL man scotty I always end up laughing when you talk about food, dunno why... pukin here, feedbag there... if that ain't motivational I don't know what is Tx
    I know man, Scotty cracks me up, damn feedbag for christs sake!

Tx, you'll do well bro, if you listen to guys like Scotty and YJ about this and actually apply that, the sky is the limit man!
    •   

6. Its NOT just them bro... Give your self sum credit.... You helped me so much also. Its all of YOU !!! Here comes the KARMA

7. On my off days what should i eat for meal number 5 and 6 ? thas my pre and post meals.... ANy suggetions ?

8. Oh yes.... No steak or chicken considering im eating 2 steaks and 2 chicken breasts a day .... just sum good meals please.

9. really your choice Tx. looking at your diet, your protein source coming from steak, chicken, and a can of tuna. why not add a little variety and try some eggs and or cottage cheese. Im assuming the meal before your meal 8 (steak, yams, shake) will be fairly close it so having eggs or cottage cheese seem like a good choice. Farily light, good source of protein. As for carbs/fat, cook your eggs with some ex. virgina olive oil for them monounsaturated and how bout some brown rice. Although a brown rice and cottage cheese doesnt sound too fluid. (ha) oatmeal? (a nice change of pace...having a breakfast meal at night) Sage

10. Well i would go with oatmeal but that is my next meal aftr #6......hmmmm any other suggestions? Im trying too think of something i havent already ate during the day. Maybe eggs, but i dunno...

11. wot tha hell you talkin bout bwa? meal suggestions for off days? suck it up and eat cottage cheese god dammit!... hey, you said no steak or chicken but if turkey tastes different enough to you, you could incorporate that... also try extra lean ground beef... um... it looks like you could stand to add a few more fruits, if you like em. they be a good choice... lookin for carbs, some good alternatives are couscous and maftoul (often called Israeli couscous, if you can find a store that carries it)... could also try orzo (sort of an Italian wheat pasta)... I love Toufayan's wheat pita.. um... yep, I'll add more when I think of em

12. hehe okay , ya turkey sounds good... I like bannana's alot, Apples are aight, but banannas are my choice !

13. I like turkey or ham stuffed in a whole wheat pita, add some lettuce and cheese, nuke it for about 30 seconds, can't be beat! Also I make scrambled eggs on wheat bread, good stuff. Also maybe some grilled chicken breasts with my BBQ sauce recipe
    Last edited by jweave23; 02-06-2003 at 11:29 PM.

14. Hey TX, you are supposed to be from the South. Where are the pork chops? Oh yeah, don't you live on the beach? Get some seafood. Eggs are always good. Cheap too.

15. Originally posted by labrad
    Hey TX, you are supposed to be from the South. Where are the pork chops? Oh yeah, don't you live on the beach? Get some seafood. Eggs are always good. Cheap too.

Great advice, get you some salmon, BOY. Pork chops are great as well.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulking diet critique (YellowJacket??)
    By Blazer88 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 11:51 AM
  2. How does my bulking diet look?
    By SUPAJAwS1 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-13-2003, 09:14 PM
  3. Help me with my bulking diet (extremely hard gainer)
    By conversekidz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-04-2003, 02:12 AM
  4. Bulking Diet
    By wu36 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-12-2003, 04:59 PM
  5. Tx's Bulking Journal.
    By txwakeskater in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-29-2002, 03:21 AM