Which one?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.74%

Which one?

Im currently debating between albuterol and the ECA stack. Which one you guys think is more effective?

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.92%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by japohl1 View Post
    Im currently debating between albuterol and the ECA stack. Which one you guys think is more effective?
    Why not do EC and replace the A with either AlphaBurn or Alpha-T2.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.74%

Good idea! I never thought of that, thats why im on this forum! Haha One day Rosie your gonna have to give lessons
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.92%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Good idea! I never thought of that, thats why im on this forum! Haha One day Rosie your gonna have to give lessons
    No worries - I'm here to help, and you forget that this is a LIFESTYLE for me after all

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.74%

I know I looked at your site and am interested in the nutrition planning from you! Just cant afford it right now
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.92%

I know I looked at your site and am interested in the nutrition planning from you! Just cant afford it right now
    I'm always here when you're ready to become one of my clients

~Rosie~

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.74%

I will definitley be hitting you up as soon as I get some things in order! Plus my girlfriend (Jessica) has already emailed you and wants to do the nutrition and workout
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.92%

I will definitley be hitting you up as soon as I get some things in order! Plus my girlfriend (Jessica) has already emailed you and wants to do the nutrition and workout
    I know. You might want to get her to check and see that my email address is "safe", since I've sent her a few emails over the last few weeks to check in on her and gotten no response.

~Rosie~

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.74%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I know. You might want to get her to check and see that my email address is "safe", since I've sent her a few emails over the last few weeks to check in on her and gotten no response.

~Rosie~
    Ill definitley ask her when I get home from work tonight! I know she really wants to sign up not sure why she hasnt responded we will look tonight!
  10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.92%

Ill definitley ask her when I get home from work tonight! I know she really wants to sign up not sure why she hasnt responded we will look tonight!
    Thanks, bud - if she has any questions on anything, tell her not to hesitate in asking

~Rosie~

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.74%

Thanks, bud - if she has any questions on anything, tell her not to hesitate in asking

~Rosie~
    Im sure youll be hearing soon!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.29%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Why not do EC and replace the A with either AlphaBurn or Alpha-T2.

~Rosie~
    The A in ECA isnt there to create/aid burn. Its there to lower blood pressure and regulate heart function. This substitution makes little sense. Keep the aspirin, and add in the Alpha if you want, but don't ditch it.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy007 View Post
    The A in ECA isnt there to create/aid burn. Its there to lower blood pressure and regulate heart function. This substitution makes little sense. Keep the aspirin, and add in the Alpha if you want, but don't ditch it.
    Not quite. Asparin enhances heat resistance in the body that promotes the longer working ability of Ephedra and Caffeine.

However, I agree you should keep the asparin and add in the Alpha-Burn if you want.

ECAY (Y is for Yohimbine) is another popular variation. You'd just be using the Alpha-Yohimbine, which is better IMO because you can dose higher with less sides. I like > 20mg yohimbine at a time.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.74%

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Not quite. Asparin enhances heat resistance in the body that promotes the longer working ability of Ephedra and Caffeine.

However, I agree you should keep the asparin and add in the Alpha-Burn if you want.

ECAY (Y is for Yohimbine) is another popular variation. You'd just be using the Alpha-Yohimbine, which is better IMO because you can dose higher with less sides. I like > 20mg yohimbine at a time.
    Ya I was thinking of adding the Yohimbine anyway
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.04%

Ya I was thinking of adding the Yohimbine anyway
    Personally, I like Albuterol, and I get better results from it in a thermogenic sense. It's not as good at appetite suppression, but if I drink enough water that's not a problem. It's much better than Clen too IMO.

I'm using albuterol now actually, just took 9mg. Whee!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.74%

Personally, I like Albuterol, and I get better results from it in a thermogenic sense. It's not as good at appetite suppression, but if I drink enough water that's not a problem. It's much better than Clen too IMO.

I'm using albuterol now actually, just took 9mg. Whee!
    Ya im scared to take clen after hearing it can damage your heart muscles so that was never really an option for me. 9mg! Wow how you running it?
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.04%

Since Albuterol has a shorter half-life than Clen (what makes Albuterol legal for use by humans!), I dose 9mg AM, 6mg afternoon, and sometimes if I need it another 6mg early evening. I once took ~18mg in one dose, that was too intense for me (arrhythmia)!

I should note I have a very high stim tolerance. I can take 2 Spirodex with coffee and take a nap soon after. 3 scoops of SuperPump Max didn't do much for me. I've also built up a tolerance to Albuterol.

For intro Albuterol, I usually recommend 4mg to start 1 time a day to get accustomed to it. Then move up to 4mg twice a day. Then 6mg twice a day. Then if that's not enough, add in a 3rd dose of 4-6mg. 12-18mg a day is a good dose.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.74%

Since Albuterol has a shorter half-life than Clen (what makes Albuterol legal for use by humans!), I dose 9mg AM, 6mg afternoon, and sometimes if I need it another 6mg early evening. I once took ~18mg in one dose, that was too intense for me (arrhythmia)!

I should note I have a very high stim tolerance. I can take 2 Spirodex with coffee and take a nap soon after. 3 scoops of SuperPump Max didn't do much for me. I've also built up a tolerance to Albuterol.

For intro Albuterol, I usually recommend 4mg to start 1 time a day to get accustomed to it. Then move up to 4mg twice a day. Then 6mg twice a day. Then if that's not enough, add in a 3rd dose of 4-6mg. 12-18mg a day is a good dose.
    Ok thanks man! Appreciate it
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.04%

No problem!
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.29%

I’m not so sure about this. When you have a fever you take aspirin to do what? Lower your temp. I’ve never seen anything credible that linked aspirin or any other NSAID to increased heat resistance. In fact, Goodman and Gilman’s Manual of Pharmacology and Therapeutics cites several research studies that show that aspirin and other NSAIDs “do not influence body temperature when it is elevated by factors such as exercise or in response to ambient temperature increases of the environment…or increases caused by other medicinal or herbal applicants” (Vol 4, 2009).

Aspirin is a key ingredient in the ECA stack for its body protection properties and its absorptions aid. Without the inclusion of aspirin in the ECA stack, your body would have a harder time digesting and absorbing the ephedra and caffeine. Aspirin has been known to increase absorption rates and it thins the blood, which allows more nutrients to flow throughout the body at a faster rate. This delivers the nutrients and chemicals you need, but it does it faster and more efficiently than if the ECA stack was without aspirin.

From Daniel Holzman’s “The Ephedra Controversy”, found online at JAMA (Journal of the American Medical Association), “most clinical trials measure ephedrine and caffeine effects both independently and jointly, omitting aspirin and other NSAIDs. Aspirin is most often excluded from [such] medical studies as its affects are non-existent in regards to ephedrine or caffeine operation. Aspirin’s purpose in many weight-loss branded combinations is limited to increased absorption, lowered blood pressure, increased blood thinning, and increased cardiovascular prevention. Data has yet to be produced that shows NSAIDs have any affect in a weight loss situation aside from these preventative purposes.”

This study breaks down the need, reactions, and use of aspirin in the ECA stack.
    “Use of a Prescribed Ephedrine/Caffeine Combination and the Risk of Serious Cardiovascular Events: A Registry-based Case-Crossover Study”
    Dr. Jesper Hallas, Lars Bejjurn. Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Southern. June 2008

This also helps to give a better understanding of how aspirin is related to the ephedra/caffeine combination
    Physiology and Pharmacology of Temperature Regulation
    Obesity and thermogenesis related to the consumption of caffeine, ephedrine, capsaicin, and green tea
    Kristel Diepvens, Klaas R. Westerterp, and Margriet S. Westerterp
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.04%

Great, thanks. You can not use the Asparin, and I'll continue to do what works based on real world experience in hundreds to thousands of real users that are using it for the purpose I am interested in. Very thorough research though. Maybe I'll google some stuff later tomorrow...
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.29%

Great, thanks. You can not use the Asparin, and I'll continue to do what works based on real world experience in hundreds to thousands of real users that are using it for the purpose I am interested in. Very thorough research though. Maybe I'll google some stuff later tomorrow...
    I think you misunderstood.. my argument was for the need to include aspirin. I was countering the argument stated that aspirin could be dropped from the stack and replaced with another burner. I was just saying that aspirin isnt in the stack to burn, but to protect. I religiously take the aspirin with my stack.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.04%

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy007 View Post
    I think you misunderstood.. my argument was for the need to include aspirin. I was countering the argument stated that aspirin could be dropped from the stack and replaced with another burner. I was just saying that aspirin isnt in the stack to burn, but to protect. I religiously take the aspirin with my stack.
    Cool, my bad bro! I have a hard time with reading comprehension some times!

Do you take full up asparin, or baby asparin? I tend to the baby asparin myself.