Must Read Book. "The Body Fat Solution"

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.33%

Must Read Book. "The Body Fat Solution"

I'm only a quarter through this book but so far its been a great read. I do believe I am in my first stage of transformation. I was already motivated, but this book is helping my with the mental power. If you need some direction or even some knowlege, check this book out.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Hyte View Post
    I'm only a quarter through this book but so far its been a great read. I do believe I am in my first stage of transformation. I was already motivated, but this book is helping my with the mental power. If you need some direction or even some knowlege, check this book out.
    +1!!

This books approach to behavioral modification helped me kick start. 30 lb weight loss and a much more balanced approach to food in general. In Oct of 2010 I was 253 lbs. I was down to 218 lbs by January 1, 2011. Since then my weight has stayed around the same due to school stress, a slightly more lax diet and muscle gains, but I have never been more consistent with decent eating and regular exercise in my life.

I highly recommend the audiobook version so you can listen to it in the car or around the house. Some things, like the recommended workouts, don't make for good listening, but for me it's a minor distraction considering my improvements.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.33%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sarguy View Post
    +1!!

This books approach to behavioral modification helped me kick start. 30 lb weight loss and a much more balanced approach to food in general. In Oct of 2010 I was 253 lbs. I was down to 218 lbs by January 1, 2011. Since then my weight has stayed around the same due to school stress, a slightly more lax diet and muscle gains, but I have never been more consistent with decent eating and regular exercise in my life.

I highly recommend the audiobook version so you can listen to it in the car or around the house. Some things, like the recommended workouts, don't make for good listening, but for me it's a minor distraction considering my improvements.
    I'm at the point where I actually have to force myself to eat because of the importance of proper nutrition. So far I'm down 20 pounds. hopefully drop another 20 my mid may. I have a ways to go before I hit a plateau. I'm 5'6 and I weight 250 in November. Took to me till February to get on track. The book actually says it takes 12 weeks to get into that mindset. I feel like I am in that mindset. Even small changes like going to the gym and leaving the gym just drenched from working out and cardio. I actually look forward to it on some days. Like today, I do 1 hour yoga and right after 1 hour boot camp.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. any one ever read, "the book of muscle" by Ian King???
    By just93 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 06:57 PM
  2. Is "The Poliquin Principles" Book Really Worth The Price?
    By Kaliman in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 10:44 PM
  3. "Muscle Meals" the book
    By burymestanding in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 01:53 PM
  4. DS' Methyl-Dien: "Oral Solution" Versus the Tabs
    By Rock Lee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-10-2004, 11:35 AM
  5. To quote a famous book "Winter is coming"