fatloss topical - AnabolicMinds.com

fatloss topical

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

fatloss topical

been on eca since february and i been off for 3 weeks now. lost a nice amount of fat but my chest seems a bit flabby. any good topicals for fatloss? i never used any but found a couple like lipoderm ultra, lipoderm-Y, eviscerate and lipoburn but not too many logs on em. anyone hav experience?
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    been on eca since february and i been off for 3 weeks now. lost a nice amount of fat but my chest seems a bit flabby. any good topicals for fatloss? i never used any but found a couple like lipoderm ultra, lipoderm-Y, eviscerate and lipoburn but not too many logs on em. anyone hav experience?
    Remember that fat loss is primarily dependent on your NUTRITION AND TRAINING, so have those factors right before adding in any supplements (including topicals) for it.

I've used quite a few:
    * Avant Research Napalm - Applied Nutriceuticals Recomps Rosie for Competition (post #107)
    * LG Sciences LipoBURN - Rosie's Review of LipoBURN
    * Primordial Performance DermaTherm - Rosie's Review of DermaTherm
    * Recomp Performance Nutrition Eviscerate - Rosie's Review of RPN's Eviscerate
    * Recomp Performance Nutrition Atomic Meltdown
    * Primordial Performance DermaTherm Target
    * Competitive Edge Labs Suppress-C
    * Better Body Sports Liposolv - Time to Strip the Female Terminator with Liposolv (Sponsored) (post #22)
    * Genomyx Eviscerate Smolder - Rosie's Review of Eviscerate Smolder
    * Taurus Nutrition 7-keto DHEA - Rosie's Review of the 7-keto DHEA Topical

The best available right now are 7-KE or Eviscerate. My personal favourite is 7-KE stacked with LipoBURN - which I am currently using right now.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

rosie ur freakin crazy, so many logs u hav done lol im leanin toward the the 7-ke since its a bit cheaper and found a couple more logs on it. im gonna take it next month though since im cycling off eca now. im still deciding when to use 7keto cuz i got a good 10-15lbs of fat i wanna lose till i get my 6pack in and the 7 is just for the loose fat on my luv handles and lower chest. on a low carb diet now, not keto just low carb around 50-70g/day and mostly from a wheat tortilla, brown rice and some veggies
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

rosie ur freakin crazy, so many logs u hav done lol im leanin toward the the 7-ke since its a bit cheaper and found a couple more logs on it. im gonna take it next month though since im cycling off eca now. im still deciding when to use 7keto cuz i got a good 10-15lbs of fat i wanna lose till i get my 6pack in and the 7 is just for the loose fat on my luv handles and lower chest. on a low carb diet now, not keto just low carb around 50-70g/day and mostly from a wheat tortilla, brown rice and some veggies
    LOL Not really - I've just kept an almost daily log since I joined the forums in February 2008 (just before I started working with Applied Nutriceuticals).

The 7-KE is a great product and you won't be disappointed. Pros are that it has no side effects (like the burn or water retention with Eviscerate), is a spray instead of a lotion, dries quickly, and does not come off onto clothes, etc.

Do know that you canNOT spot reduce fat, like you can't empty a pool of water from one side only (the levels drop equally over the pool).

I'm not an advocate of elimination or low carbohydrate diets, and if you've been doing that for a while you might want to change it up. I personally get the BEST results with 2-3 days a week at HIGHER than Maintenance (not counting calories or macronutrients) and the other 4-5 at either Maintenance or slightly less.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Eviscerate is the best I have ever used.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  300 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Eviscerate is the best I have ever used.
    i havent been able to find it
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  229 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bayboi View Post
    nutraplanet
  8. Board Sponsor

Thumbs up

Here you go: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/g...rate-4-oz.html
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.

use something that will raise your metabolism higher than ECA.

maybe clen or albu.
    they are much more effective then ECA and have a longer half life.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

lol i cant do clen anymore. it just messes me up throughout the day and i dont sleep at all at night
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

should i be lifitn weights while cutting? all i usually do is cardio, abs and legs since i had my tendonitis and now my shoulders feel a lot better and i started liftin the other day again. would lifting be beneficial at all? i mean id do cardio everyday before my lift and abs 4-5 times a week still. also im goin back on ECA monday
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

should i be lifitn weights while cutting? all i usually do is cardio, abs and legs since i had my tendonitis and now my shoulders feel a lot better and i started liftin the other day again. would lifting be beneficial at all? i mean id do cardio everyday before my lift and abs 4-5 times a week still. also im goin back on ECA monday
    Yes, you should be lifting weights if you want fat loss. RESISTANCE training is going to be far more effective for fat loss than cardio, and if you want fat loss, you're selling yourself out if you're NOT lifting weights!

Even with tendonitis, you should still be able to lift - just focus on NON-aggravating exercises.

It's NOT necessary to do abs 4-5 times a week - twice for ~100 reps each time is adequate enough.

Remember that your success in losing fat or not is going to be primarily dependent on your NUTRITION. Training is the second most important factor. Supplements are far down on the list.

~Rosie~

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    LipoBURN - which I am currently using right now.

~Rosie~
    """Other Effects: Vascularity after using LipoBURN was awesome (the alcohol in it)."""

Hi Rosie - I dont understand your reference to the alcohol component - are you saying it enhances vascularity?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    """Other Effects: Vascularity after using LipoBURN was awesome (the alcohol in it)."""

Hi Rosie - I dont understand your reference to the alcohol component - are you saying it enhances vascularity?
    Pretty striightforward. There is alcohol in the formula. Alcohol increases my vascularity; therefore LipoBURN enhances my vascularity, especially on application.

~Rosie~

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gotcha!
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

im lookin at taurus's new wycked. would this be beneficial to increase muscle vascularity while im liftin light? sorry for all the questions
  17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

im lookin at taurus's new wycked. would this be beneficial to increase muscle vascularity while im liftin light? sorry for all the questions
    I had reasonable vascularity when using it - nothing wow or anything. Whether or not it helps with vascularity is going to be dependent on the individual user and a few other factors.

~Rosie~

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

just got back from the gym, did cardio and abs and was gonna throw in chest since i skipped yesterday but was dead tired after abs so i skipped. since i do 30-40min cardio before my workouts, can i take wyked right before i hit the treadmill so it can be in my system when i start liftin or will it be ineffective since i used the energy while i did cardio? im just always tired after cardio and become lazy
  19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

just got back from the gym, did cardio and abs and was gonna throw in chest since i skipped yesterday but was dead tired after abs so i skipped. since i do 30-40min cardio before my workouts, can i take wyked right before i hit the treadmill so it can be in my system when i start liftin or will it be ineffective since i used the energy while i did cardio? im just always tired after cardio and become lazy
    Remember that you don't have to "make up" sessions if you miss them, since it can affect your ability for other days. Unless it is essential, move on and do what you have to for that day and let it be.

Absolutely take Wyked pre-cardio. OR, since I personally have found dosing creatine ~60 minutes pre-resistance training to be the most effective for it, why not dose Wyked ~30 min pre-cardio - this gives you the best of both, since it will give you what you need for cardio AND resistance training. I use this timing with my Assault and get the best progress and results that way.

~Rosie~

20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

Remember that you don't have to "make up" sessions if you miss them, since it can affect your ability for other days. Unless it is essential, move on and do what you have to for that day and let it be.

Absolutely take Wyked pre-cardio. OR, since I personally have found dosing creatine ~60 minutes pre-resistance training to be the most effective for it, why not dose Wyked ~30 min pre-cardio - this gives you the best of both, since it will give you what you need for cardio AND resistance training. I use this timing with my Assault and get the best progress and results that way.

~Rosie~
    awesome, buyin a tub now. wouldnt creatine bloat me up though? i hav like a tub from last year and it just bloated me up after a month of use and i just stopped taking it
  21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

awesome, buyin a tub now. wouldnt creatine bloat me up though? i hav like a tub from last year and it just bloated me up after a month of use and i just stopped taking it
    No worries

No - creatine will not bloat you up at all, since it holds water INTRAcellularly and NOT extracellularly. However, I am aware that some people complain of "bloating" when using creatine - highly likely this is because they are NOT hydrating themselves adequately, since not drinking enough water causes water retention (which could be mistaken for bloating).

~Rosie~

22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

i got u, i have some creatine mono from last year, should i jump on it along with the wyked when it comes in? also, in ur opinion, when would u take creatine? i always did it preworkout but people are saying do it post workout or during
  23. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

i got u, i have some creatine mono from last year, should i jump on it along with the wyked when it comes in? also, in ur opinion, when would u take creatine? i always did it preworkout but people are saying do it post workout or during
    Wyked already contains creatine, so there is no need to use a separate creatine product with it. If you want to use a separate creatine product, use it on your non-training days - dose 2.5-5g first thing (or in the morning).

Re dosing/timing of creatine, you can do it pre-training, post-training, or pre AND post-training. I always found I got the best results using 2.5g ~60 minutes pre-training and 2.5g immediately post-training. However, since using Assault, I just use it pre-training - but I also 2-a-day trainings and use Assault before each of them.

If you're using a preworkout product that contains creatine, I recommend dosing it ~30 minutes pre-cardio and ~60 minutes pre-weights - that way you get the best effects you need for both sessions.

~Rosie~

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

ill just stick with wyked. cant wait till it comes in, it shipped today i gotta stop takin my allergy medicine, i keep falling asleep at the gym
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  175 lbs.

I'm taking a clen/yohimbe injectable. My problem area is my midsection, particularly lower abs. I have a 4 pack, but need to lose the extra fat below my belly button.

Anyway,do you think I should use the 7-Ke in conjunction with my clen/yohimbe mix for better results. 7-Ke is just keto right? I know keto and clen go well together.
    Are you evolving?
  26. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolution76 View Post
    I'm taking a clen/yohimbe injectable. My problem area is my midsection, particularly lower abs. I have a 4 pack, but need to lose the extra fat below my belly button.

Anyway,do you think I should use the 7-Ke in conjunction with my clen/yohimbe mix for better results. 7-Ke is just keto right? I know keto and clen go well together.
    Make sure your NUTRITION is spot on for fat loss for YOU before anything else!

You could use the 7-KE as well, I guess. If what you're using right now is not working, then look at the primary determining factors of fat loss before at what supplements to add in.

~Rosie~

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

forsure Rose, thank u for all the help
  28. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

forsure Rose, thank u for all the help
    No worries, bud - that's what I'm here for

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

oh also, when should i apply the 7keto? i shower every morning around 7-8am and workout around 1-3pm

Quote Originally Posted by Evolution76 View Post

injectable? never seen that
  30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

oh also, when should i apply the 7keto? i shower every morning around 7-8am and workout around 1-3pm
    Apply it post-shower. You can do it either in the morning, post-post-training shower, or pre-bed. I personally like to use it twice a day for best effects, at least eight hours apart.

~Rosie~

31. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  175 lbs.

Neither have I. The UG lab was marketing the injectable fat burner for spot treatment. It's 40mcgs Clen/ 5 mg of Yohimbe per ML. It's definitely working, but I want to optimize the fat loss. Diet is good.
    Are you evolving?
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

i forgot to say, i wear one of those waist wraps to help the sweating in that area, would i sweat the 7ke out? its one of these http://www.****ssportinggoods.com/pr...367453.2812888
  33. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

i forgot to say, i wear one of those waist wraps to help the sweating in that area, would i sweat the 7ke out? its one of these http://www.****ssportinggoods.com/pr...367453.2812888
    I've never sweated 7-KE out - it dries fast and doesn't seem to get rewet like other topicals. If you're concerned about it, make sure you've had the 7-KE applied for at least 4-6 hours before using the wrap.

~Rosie~

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

I've never sweated 7-KE out - it dries fast and doesn't seem to get rewet like other topicals. If you're concerned about it, make sure you've had the 7-KE applied for at least 4-6 hours before using the wrap.

~Rosie~
    ya ill pass 4-6 hours since i wake up early and hit the gym late noonish. i mean once its absorbed in its in ur system, right?
  35. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

ya ill pass 4-6 hours since i wake up early and hit the gym late noonish. i mean once its absorbed in its in ur system, right?
    Should be, yes. You can always apply it after your post-training shower as well, or pre-bed.

~Rosie~

36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

im just gonna do it 6 or 7am and 8 or 9pm. just really hope the wrap wont sweat it out. i had a sample of amilean couple months back and applied it like an hour before the treadmill and put the wrap on. in like 10min of runnin, i never sweated so much on my waist. dont no if it sweat out the amilean though
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  300 lbs.

thanks alot for the link going to order some now should i stack the Eviscerate with something else for better results ? i read about CLEN but thats not on the site
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.

I'm also trying to shred up my mid-section especially. I'm thinking of adding the 7-KE to my current ECA cycle to compliment it since i'm on my second week and havent seen any decent results yet, would it be beneficial to do this or since the ECA isnt yielding good results would this be even be worth it? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Weight -209
    Height - 5'10
    Calorie intake - 1800-2000 daily
    Weight Training 1 hour 5-6 times a week
    Cardio Training 1 hour 3 Times a week
  39. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

thanks alot for the link going to order some now should i stack the Eviscerate with something else for better results ? i read about CLEN but thats not on the site
    You can use Eviscerate if you want. Or look into 7KE by Taurus Nutrition (if there is any left). Or there is Eviscerate Smolder - a milder version of Eviscerate. Or LipoBURN from LG Sciences. So many topicals out there you could use.

If you do not know what Clen is, then I recommend staying away from it. if you want to know about it, research it, but ONLY research it - there is no need for you to use it.

Make sure that your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are on target for fat loss FIRST, though, since these two factors will predominantly determine whether you are successful in it or not!

Quote Originally Posted by Baraketh View Post
    I'm also trying to shred up my mid-section especially. I'm thinking of adding the 7-KE to my current ECA cycle to compliment it since i'm on my second week and havent seen any decent results yet, would it be beneficial to do this or since the ECA isnt yielding good results would this be even be worth it? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Weight -209
    Height - 5'10
    Calorie intake - 1800-2000 daily
    Weight Training 1 hour 5-6 times a week
    Cardio Training 1 hour 3 Times a week

If ECA is doing nothing for you, then I'd take a serious look at your NUTRITION AND TRAINING, since if your NUTRITION especially is targeted at fat loss for you, the you WILL be getting results!

1,800-2,000 calories a day is too low, even for fat loss for someone of your activity level - I have almost TWICE that even when aiming for fat loss, and I am almost HALF your size, albeit with a similar activity level. I recommend finding out what your MAINTENANCE calories are (there are plenty of calculations and equations out there that do this - the best factor in your age, sex, height, body mass, and activity level), and then for fat loss, anything up to ~50- calories less than Maintenance is deal for fat loss. However, adjust your nutrition on a weekly basis dependent on results.

Note that you do NOT need to be resistance training for an HOUR 5-6 times a week - 3-4 times is adequate enough, or for 30-45 minutes a session.

~Rosie~

40. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.

Ok thanks for the advise Rosie, I'll adjust some things around for the next 2 weeks to see if that yields some results

Similar Forum Threads

1. topical fatloss spray
    By Gym4Life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 02:03 PM
  2. topical fatloss sounds really sketchy
    By bigbeef in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 07:56 PM
  3. Topical Fatloss / Steroid Delivery System
    By gorillaproject in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 07:37 PM
  4. Thiomucase cream for topical fatloss?
    By Hellhound in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-14-2003, 11:53 AM
  5. Ultimate topical fatloss mix!
    By djremix in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2003, 02:20 PM