These are some awesome tips,..
Don’t Eat Before Bed
Drink Plenty of Water
Cut Down On Your Favorite Foods
Exercise While You Diet
i hope these will helps you a lot,..

regards,..
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh....

This is way too vague. There's some truth to some of these. However, the bolded, in particular, shouldn't be written the way it is at all.

If your favorite food is trans fat from a McDonalds grease trap or Edy's Dibs; then yeah, sure, that's a great answer. But just saying "favorite foods" is wrong. What if my favorite food is lettuce? I know that's a stretch, but you see the point.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
I dont agree with these either. I always eat before bed so i can stay anabolic throughout the night. Of course drink plenty of water, thats probably the only true one. I love chicken and steak so Im not cutting down my favorite foods. Exercise helps but is not needed to lose weight, If you watch what you eat you will lean out pretty quick.

Try again my man

Hyte

Awards
What's most important is where you want to be in body fat, weight, etc. One of the biggest reason why people do not stick to "DIETS' is because they're restricting theirselves to their favorites foods. All these fad diets are all a disguise for you to eat less. Ultimately its all about burning more calories then taking in. Enery taken vs burned. It's all about the reprogramming of your mind. You can't tell your brain you're going to eat right and diet when all this time you've been eating burgers and drinking beers over night. Its a slow gradual process. You start slow, when you start seeing results, you automatically start changing your eating habits and excercising habits. if you can just doing very little and do it for about 2 months, you'll start chaning your ways slowly. I've lost 17 pounds so far. I started my change back in December, however, it wasn't until March I became focused. I'm working out average of 4-5 days a week. I'm actually forcing myself to eat because I know it is important to eat the right foods. Best of all I'm not in a bad mood, because when I do want to eat something I want to, I DO and I don't feel guilty. Its all about Moderation. I'm not a professional but if you need anything please pm and I'll do my best to answer it or get the answer for you. GOOD LUCK

thebiggerpict

Awards
drink lots water ,, high protein mid carbs low fat but make sure you get healthy fats ,,
i defiantly think eating before bed is a must ,,
i eat 30g peanut butter and 2 scoops of casein be4 bed every night

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
There's nothing wrong with fruit if it meets your daily cals.Everyday i eat an apple with breakfast and 1/2cup blueberries mid-morning and 1/2bananna pre and a whole bananna post weights.vit.c,potasimum,anti anoxidents ect.At right times there good.Got to know your own body and not depend on what works for someone else.I tried the low carb low fat thing and it gave me health problems (low t-level,overtrained ect.)Plus i'd much rather eat a bowl of steel cut with an apple some walnuts and eggs then 2c egg whites and a piece of toast and 5lbs of chicken the rest of the day been there not worth it to me for how i train!I throw down some cottage cheese and fat before i go to bed too!Life is great.

hadijd

hadijd

Awards
Fruit has fructose, which is converted to glycerol phosphate more effciently
than almost all other carbohydrates. Glycerol phosphate → triglycerides (via the liver) → fat storage

more so...

the consumption of fructose has been reported to affect homeostasis of numerous trace elements. Fructose has been shown to increase iron absorption in humans and experimental animals. Fructose intake [also] decreases the activity of the copper enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD) and reduces the concentration of serum and hepatic copper.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Hi,..

These are some awesome tips,..
Don’t Eat Before Bed
Drink Plenty of Water
Exercise While You Diet
i hope these will helps you a lot,..

regards,..
Or just find what works for you instead of coming up with fixed formulas...

Cadmen

Awards
Hi All,
Do take raw food in your diet,
Sleep 7/8 hours,
Avoid soda and do take fresh fruits,
Drink 1.5 gallon of water daily,
Chew food well before swallowing,
Do start any physical activity with diet to get results quicker.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi All,
Do take raw food in your diet,
Sleep 7/8 hours,
Avoid soda and do take fresh fruits,
Drink 1.5 gallon of water daily,
Chew food well before swallowing,
Do start any physical activity with diet to get results quicker.
This is about like the first post.

I don't mean to be rude, but generalized things like this are just not right. There are certainly guidelines that can be followed as suggestions, but we could also add so many other trivial things that just aren't necessary to be brought up, either. The one that gets me is the 1.5 gallons of water - there is not a special number and sex and weight, particularly, play a role in this as well.

Vidal Baboon

Vidal Baboon

Awards
Cut down on the calories and up the exercise. Ensure your calories come mostly from protein, healthy fats and moderate/low carbs.
Calories for me is the main thing though from a pure weight loss perspective. Exercise is the icing on the cake.
mmmmm cake..

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope no one is seriously trying to use this thread for their weight/fat loss tips.

If you're legitimately looking for advice, there are a ton of good threads out there on this site - please check them out. You can even feel free to PM me for help if you'd like.

I'd just like to see this thread die; for the benefit of everyone.

WOWgold

Awards
Cut Down On Your Favorite Foods that are High in Calories

Good post!
Though with just few tips.
Cut Down On Your Favorite Foods that are High in Calories

This might be more proper I think

If your favorite is just vegetables, there's no need to cut down.

ephedroman

Awards
This is what really gets annoying with dieting because EVERYBODY no matter who they are will react different to each diet someone lays upon them. Its all about trial and error to figure out what works for them. Thats why I love this sport because you can research on what works all day long but until you figure out what individually specific thing works then you'll get no where.

^my .02 cents

Boersin

Awards
Weight can be reduce easily . There is no any need to go in the gym and do some heavy and tough exercises. You only need some simple tips like do walk daily. I assure you that your weight will reduce in a days.Drink water as you can drink and use green tea daily. This is the simple solution of your problem.

LIFTEDnGIFTED

LIFTEDnGIFTED

Awards
Should fruits be avoided due to their carbohydrate and natural sugar content? I am on a carbohydrate cycling diet, and I am not sure weather or not to count the carbohydrates found in fruits and vegetables. Thanks!

davesfx

Awards
There are good fruits and bad ones.

I was told once that fruits that had an edible skin were best...but could be old momma wives tale!

Simply put, you can subtract dietary fiber from your total carbs.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
hmmmm my favorite foods are steak, chicken, eggs and fish.

Gerret

Awards
I would like to add another one..
Eating habit is also most important to lose weight...
You should also pay attention to improve your eating habit..

Roes defen

Awards
I have some important tips for weight lose.
1. Eat simple food and avoid oily food
2. Drink water more then 12 times in a day.
3. Use Green tea regularly.
4. Do some regular exercises like walking,running,yoga,swimming etc

Stacked123

Awards
gotta love all the serious responses to a guy who's 5'11" 62 lbs

Stemen

Awards
Yes Gerret i agree with you.Eating habit play an important role in weight lose.If we reduce the quantity of meal then we can easily reduce our weight.We should also choose healthy food for eating.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
:sucks:

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
lol yall are nuts. it's obvious what the OP was shooting for.

Obviously if all of our favorite foods were lean protein and spinach, no one would need to 'lose weight'.

If my favorite food was eggs , i'd look like lou ferrigno. or however you spell his name lol