Jericho's HCG Diet Log!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.46%

great job so far man i did a run of hcg recently and ran epi along with it to keep my strength up and lost 26 lbs keep all muscle minus 2.3 lbs but no big deal but i ate 800 cals a day

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by manbeast31 View Post
    great job so far man i did a run of hcg recently and ran epi along with it to keep my strength up and lost 26 lbs keep all muscle minus 2.3 lbs but no big deal but i ate 800 cals a day
    Very nice!

Do you mind sharing a few more specifics? Namely:

- length of cycle
    - how many iu / day
    - sub-q or intra-muscular injections
    - what you ate (did you do the same thing every day / did you have any cheats/slipups?)
    - did you do the first couple days binge

I'd love to know
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.46%

38 days was the length i was using 25 iu's a day and i was doing intra muscular injections in my upper thigh. i did one cheat every sat or fri, as far as the first 2 loading days i really just ate like normal nothing crazy im now using phentermine just to hold on or lose a bit more body fat and they gave me 30mg time released caps and i like them just not the terrible dry mouth but i can manage. any thing else let me know
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Very nice!

Do you mind sharing a few more specifics? Namely:

- length of cycle
    - how many iu / day
    - sub-q or intra-muscular injections
    - what you ate (did you do the same thing every day / did you have any cheats/slipups?)
    - did you do the first couple days binge

I'd love to know
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.14%

Day 18 (yesterday)
    176.6 lbs (+0.4, -13.6 total)

Day 19
    176.0 lbs (-0.6, -14.2 total)
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.14%

Well tonight's workout was complete crap. I mentioned not feeling very strong during my last workout but I did still manage to get through it. Tonight I felt downright weak. I struggled so much with the first 3 sets that I didn't even attempt a 4th set on anything.

Thankfully I only have a few days left so it's not a big deal. I'll probably just skip my 2nd workout this week and get back to it next week when I can start eating like normal.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.14%

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho22 View Post
    My goals for this diet:
    -Lose 15-20 pounds on a 23 day diet and end up around 170-175
    Day 20
    174.8 lbs (-1.2, -15.4 total)

(soccer announcer voice)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Day 20
    174.8 lbs (-1.2, -15.4 total)

(soccer announcer voice)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL
    Haha! Awesome! Good for you, man! That takes some serious commitment and you did it.

I'd recommend going a little ways past your "goal" though, because you'll definitely see a decent rebound from the glycogen
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.14%

Haha! Awesome! Good for you, man! That takes some serious commitment and you did it.

I'd recommend going a little ways past your "goal" though, because you'll definitely see a decent rebound from the glycogen
    Oh no doubt man, I didn't mean that to sound like I was ending it. I'm going til I run out of HCG which should be on Thursday (day 23).
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.14%

Day 21
    173.8 lbs (-1.0, -16.4 total)

Ok, couple of issues. I started getting a sick/lightheaded feeling a couple times yesterday and again this morning. Also had one hell of a time getting out of bed this morning just because I felt like absolute crap (thankfully I'm off work today so I slept in). Then on top of that when I went to take my HCG I could not for the life of me find a spot to inject that didn't hurt like hell.

I had every intention of sticking it out until Thursday but based on these issues I decided to make a small change that I'm super psyched about....

TODAY IS MY LAST DAY!

I'm very happy with the results overall and I really don't think a couple extra days would make a huge difference. Tomorrow morning will be my ending weigh-in and measurements.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%

Day 21
    173.8 lbs (-1.0, -16.4 total)

Ok, couple of issues. I started getting a sick/lightheaded feeling a couple times yesterday and again this morning. Also had one hell of a time getting out of bed this morning just because I felt like absolute crap (thankfully I'm off work today so I slept in). Then on top of that when I went to take my HCG I could not for the life of me find a spot to inject that didn't hurt like hell.

I had every intention of sticking it out until Thursday but based on these issues I decided to make a small change that I'm super psyched about....

TODAY IS MY LAST DAY!

I'm very happy with the results overall and I really don't think a couple extra days would make a huge difference. Tomorrow morning will be my ending weigh-in and measurements.
    Sorry to hear about the issues, bud. Congrats on going this deep in the diet and on all of the success you've had. I'm looking forward to seeing your final measurements. If you wouldn't mind, post up your 2nd set of final measurements a few days after you've gone back to a normal diet to see how much size you gain back in your muscles.

Great work, man!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.14%

Sorry to hear about the issues, bud. Congrats on going this deep in the diet and on all of the success you've had. I'm looking forward to seeing your final measurements. If you wouldn't mind, post up your 2nd set of final measurements a few days after you've gone back to a normal diet to see how much size you gain back in your muscles.

Great work, man!
    Thanks bro, I'm really glad somebody is interested in this.

Honestly if I wasn't so close to the end I would have just sucked it up and powered through, but like I said I'm more than happy with the results through 21 days and to me an extra 2-3 days just isn't worth messing with right now. Plus since I've been getting close to the end I've been thinking more and more about where to go from here and it's got me really excited about just eating normally again

I'll be paying close attention to what happens in the next couple weeks since I think that will be the really interesting part, so I'll definitely post a couple more updates.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.14%

Diet is over!

Weighed in at 174.4 lbs this morning. Here's what I lost in 21 days:

Weight: 15.8 lbs
    Neck: 1"
    Chest: 3"
    Waist: 3"
    Bicep: 1/4"

This was all over the course of 3 weeks, lifting 2x per week for 45-50 mins (except the last week which had only 1 partial workout) and no cardio. Just in case anybody remembers me mentioning cardio earlier I chose the path of the lazy bastard and never ended up doing it.

I took before and after pictures for my own personal record and I can see progress everywhere. My problem areas (chest/stomach) are definitely smaller and my upper back looks a little wider now in comparison to my lower back.

Overall I can't imagine being happier with my results after only 3 weeks. I'm not nearly as lean as I want to be yet but this diet has gotten me a lot closer!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.14%

deleted
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%

Congrats, buddy! Truly awesome and inspiring log - very well done. I hope a lot of people get to see this. You used this diet the way that it should be - accomplish some quick short term results and jump into a healthy, well-managed nutritional plan. I wish you the best of luck and hope I see you around the forums frequently.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.14%

Just realized it's been a little over a week since I finished the HCG so it's time for an update!

Weighed in this morning at 177.4 which is 3 pounds up from the end of the diet. Most of that came in the first few days as I started eating a lot of carbs, since then the only change I've seen is a little bit of fluctuating up and down.

Measurements are pretty close to the same. I measured a 1/4" loss in my arms during the diet but they're back to original size now. Only other measurement that changed is my waist is a little bigger now than at the end of the diet so I guess that is where I hold the extra water weight.
  16. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I think maybe next round my wife does of this, i'll join in but rather than use HCG i'll just use something like 1000mg of Masteron a week plus 600 mg testosterone I'd feel better about muscle retention on that vs HCG
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.14%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I think maybe next round my wife does of this, i'll join in but rather than use HCG i'll just use something like 1000mg of Masteron a week plus 600 mg testosterone I'd feel better about muscle retention on that vs HCG
    I've seen some people mention trying the HCG along with test or something to retain muscle. Seems like it would be a good idea. Not sure if you could completely drop the HCG though, of course I'm not sure exactly what it is that the HCG does.

How is it going for the wife?
  18. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

she's down to 125 from a start of 133 or 134, and has just ended round one of the diet. She may do another round of it in a few weeks
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%

Great update, man. Glad to hear you've been able to keep it off!

And glad to hear it's gone well for the wife, Easy!

I've talked to someone who ran tren duing his run of the diet and it worked well for him. I'd recommend keeping the hCG in play along with the anabolics. I know there isn't enough to really know this, yet, but I theorize that the hCG induces a form of ketosis and that's the key to burning predominantly fat over muscle (as muscle would be more readily available in terms of your body choosing one over the other). So hCG + the diet + anabolics = crazy fat loss, strength gains and muscle retention (in theory).
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  300 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%

Great update, man. Glad to hear you've been able to keep it off!

And glad to hear it's gone well for the wife, Easy!

I've talked to someone who ran tren duing his run of the diet and it worked well for him. I'd recommend keeping the hCG in play along with the anabolics. I know there isn't enough to really know this, yet, but I theorize that the hCG induces a form of ketosis and that's the key to burning predominantly fat over muscle (as muscle would be more readily available in terms of your body choosing one over the other). So hCG + the diet + anabolics = crazy fat loss, strength gains and muscle retention (in theory).
    any recommended anabolics that arent hard to find ? a bunch of stuff like the hgh i cant find or locate are oral anabolics any good ?
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5%

Jericho, it's been a few weeks! Has that weight stayed off??
    Been thinking about giving it a go, would you recommend it?

btw, nice log!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.14%

Well it's been almost a month since I ended the diet. Where the heck has the time gone? Due to being really stressed out about several different things I've been going through the past few weeks or so with no real motivation so my lifting hasn't been very consistent and my diet hasn't been on point at all.

Since the end of the diet I'm up about 5-6 lbs and 1" each on my chest and waist. That's still an acceptable rebound to me (just have to get it under control now), but I'm sure it would have been a lot lower if I hadn't let myself fall back into crappy old habits for so long.

I've noticed a couple things since doing this diet that I found pretty interesting:

1 - My hunger is much easier to control. Before the diet I had somehow gotten to the point where I would suddenly get a horrible sick feeling if I didn't eat often enough. Now I actually go through the normal stages of hunger and I can still function if I start to get hungry.

2 - Before and after pictures are wonderful things. It's hard to see yourself objectively, at least for me. I still have fat I need to lose but when I compare the pictures to what I looked like before...I had really underestimated how much fat I had put on. Starting out as "skinny fat" I've had problems for a while with going back and forth between wanting to gain weight and wanting to lose weight but now I can clearly see that I'm still carrying way too much fat.

3 - I got more comments than I expected. I had a couple people ask how I lost so much weight which I found funny because I didn't think 15 pounds sounded like much, nor did I think it was really noticeable until I saw the pictures side by side. Also had people ask me why I was even trying to lose weight in the first place. This certainly doesn't help with the "skinny fat" struggle I mentioned. That's the curse of having all of my fat in areas that are easily hidden by a shirt I guess (though when I say it like that it doesn't really sound like a bad thing).

Anyway I'm off to the post office tomorrow to pick up another bottle of HCG I ordered (mother ****ers couldn't just leave it because I wasn't here to sign for it).

Jericho's HCG Diet Log! Round 2...coming soon...

Jericho's HCG Diet Log! Round 2
    Last edited by Jericho22; 05-26-2011 at 10:16 PM. Reason: updated with link
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  300 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%

Well it's been almost a month since I ended the diet. Where the heck has the time gone? Due to being really stressed out about several different things I've been going through the past few weeks or so with no real motivation so my lifting hasn't been very consistent and my diet hasn't been on point at all.

Since the end of the diet I'm up about 5-6 lbs and 1" each on my chest and waist. That's still an acceptable rebound to me (just have to get it under control now), but I'm sure it would have been a lot lower if I hadn't let myself fall back into crappy old habits for so long.

I've noticed a couple things since doing this diet that I found pretty interesting:

1 - My hunger is much easier to control. Before the diet I had somehow gotten to the point where I would suddenly get a horrible sick feeling if I didn't eat often enough. Now I actually go through the normal stages of hunger and I can still function if I start to get hungry.

2 - Before and after pictures are wonderful things. It's hard to see yourself objectively, at least for me. I still have fat I need to lose but when I compare the pictures to what I looked like before...I had really underestimated how much fat I had put on. Starting out as "skinny fat" I've had problems for a while with going back and forth between wanting to gain weight and wanting to lose weight but now I can clearly see that I'm still carrying way too much fat.

3 - I got more comments than I expected. I had a couple people ask how I lost so much weight which I found funny because I didn't think 15 pounds sounded like much, nor did I think it was really noticeable until I saw the pictures side by side. Also had people ask me why I was even trying to lose weight in the first place. This certainly doesn't help with the "skinny fat" struggle I mentioned. That's the curse of having all of my fat in areas that are easily hidden by a shirt I guess (though when I say it like that it doesn't really sound like a bad thing).

Anyway I'm off to the post office tomorrow to pick up another bottle of HCG I ordered (mother ****ers couldn't just leave it because I wasn't here to sign for it).

Jericho's HCG Diet Log! Round 2...coming soon...

good job man keep up the good work proud of you i will let you know how it goes for me
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%

Looking forward to round 2, bud!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jericho's HCG Diet Log! Round 2
    By Jericho22 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 12:39 AM
  2. Anabolic diet/keto a good diet for me?
    By johnyq in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 12:31 PM
  3. Great Fat loss diet? The Lemonade Diet
    By Technics in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-29-2004, 04:09 PM
  4. bodybuilding diet/detox diet mini manifesto
    By TheThreeAminos in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2004, 04:48 AM