ECA Stack Recommendations

  1. Advanced Member
    specmike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    11056
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    85.93%

    ECA Stack Recommendations


    Does anyone know if NP sells actual ephedrine anymore? I'm looking to run an ECA stack and I'm tired of reading labels. I appreciate any shortcuts or help anyone might have.
    Training around a jacked up neck.

  2. New Member
    bigbumpkin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    58401
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    25.12%

    my understanding is the chloma pharm products carry some decent products have a bottle but have not used yet
  3. New Member
    sarguy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    273
    Rep Power
    13046
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    81.61%

    Ephedrine, caffeine, and asprin can all be had at your local Walgreens, and for dirt cheap, too. Do a site search for bronkaid.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    phatmike0704's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,508
    Rep Power
    4622
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    53.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    aisa black is pretty crazy. i've taken stimerex-es(old formula), rp ma huang, yellow haze, yellow bullets, red rockets, lipodrene(old formula), green stinger, and a couple others and asia black is the strongest. one pill and u go crazy
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
  5. Senior Member
    bikeswimlive's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,210
    Rep Power
    872
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sarguy View Post
    Ephedrine, caffeine, and asprin can all be had at your local Walgreens, and for dirt cheap, too. Do a site search for bronkaid.
    Bronkaid. It's cheap and easily obtainable. Bayer produces it so you know it's going to be of a safe quality.
  6. Advanced Member
    specmike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    11056
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    85.93%

    I'm already on the Bronkaid train. I was just looking for a better source. I'll stick with that stuff for now. LOL....I wish I could separate it from the guafinesin but I'd hate to get busted for trying to make meth.

    Thanks for all the input.
    Training around a jacked up neck.
  7. Senior Member
    bikeswimlive's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,210
    Rep Power
    872
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    I'm already on the Bronkaid train. I was just looking for a better source. I'll stick with that stuff for now. LOL....I wish I could separate it from the guafinesin but I'd hate to get busted for trying to make meth.

    Thanks for all the input.
    Yeah, that would be sort of sketch. Look at it this way, you won't ever be mucus-y.
  8. New Member
    hadijd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    113
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    44.43%

    PAGG > ECA


    your welcome
  9. New Member
    baja_stx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    140
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    32%

    ECA Max

    Last bought mine last Supplement Warehouse.


    EDIT:
    What an active member I am... I joined in 2003 and this is my first post.
  10. Advanced Member
    specmike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    11056
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    85.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by hadijd View Post
    PAGG > ECA


    your welcome
    OK, I'll bite and ask instead of Googling. What is PAGG?
    Training around a jacked up neck.
  11. Professional Member
    Torobestia's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,199
    Rep Power
    141053
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    0.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    You could ask for a generic version to cut corners on the price, too. Nobody will raise an eyebrow at you for wanting recession prices.
  12. New Member
    hadijd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    113
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    44.43%

    Policosanol: 20-25mg
    Alpha-Lipoic acid: 100-300mg
    Green tea Extract: 325mg
    Garlic Extract: 200mg

    1 day off each week/ 1 week off each two months
  13. Senior Member
    Red Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,165
    Rep Power
    39389
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    60.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I can tell you with near certainty that staying under the monthly ephedrine purchase limit and buying only Primatene and/or Bronkaid asthma products will never result in rousing suspicion of methamphetamine production.

    Primatene and Bronkaid are among the least efficient (in terms of methamphetamine production) of OTC ephedrine sources at walk-in pharmacies.
  14. New Member
    itzgambino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    184
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    22.95%

    gorillajack.com, ordered ephedrine hcl from there twice already, only problem is its shipped from canada so shipping is around $20
  15. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1033
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    51.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    I can tell you with near certainty that staying under the monthly ephedrine purchase limit and buying only Primatene and/or Bronkaid asthma products will never result in rousing suspicion of methamphetamine production.

    Primatene and Bronkaid are among the least efficient (in terms of methamphetamine production) of OTC ephedrine sources at walk-in pharmacies.
    Also I fail to see why people are worried of being suspected of meth production if they aren't actually producing meth
  16. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2251
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    31.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    Also I fail to see why people are worried of being suspected of meth production if they aren't actually producing meth
    except that it is illegal to buy over the amount allowed.

    this is why they record your purchases with your ID and they remind you of the amounts on your receipt .

    it doesn't matter if you are producing meth, or not.


    to the OP : it is illegal for a supplement company to market an ephedrine product for weight loss. therefore, no supplement company [ except black market/illegal] can legally sell ephedrine that has any alkaloids. meaning : any ephedra product you buy on the open market[ from a supplement company, not a pharmacy] will have zero thermogenic effect due to the ephedra.

    most of them say Ephedra Extract 25mg (leaves). the leaves have zero alkaloids. you want something that says mu huang, sida cordifolia, ephedrine sulfate or ephedrine hcl .
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  17. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2251
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    31.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by itzgambino View Post
    gorillajack.com, ordered ephedrine hcl from there twice already, only problem is its shipped from canada so shipping is around $20
    convenient for those of us living in states where bronkaid and primatene aren't OTC .

    this goes out to those that may think someone is stupid for not 'going to their local CVS, etc' and picking up bronkaid/primatene.


    some states made it prescription only
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  18. Senior Member
    bla55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,776
    Rep Power
    71175
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    50.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    convenient for those of us living in states where bronkaid and primatene aren't OTC .

    this goes out to those that may think someone is stupid for not 'going to their local CVS, etc' and picking up bronkaid/primatene.


    some states made it prescription only
    In Michigan it seems as they completely quit altogether can't find bronkaid anywhere anymore.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stack recommendations
    By fakies01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 07:44 AM
  2. Stack Recommendations
    By BxGymRat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 12:41 PM
  3. Recommendations for stack
    By kjlueck in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 04:04 PM
  4. Stack Recommendations
    By ticktwo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 09:40 PM
  5. Recommendations for next stack?
    By cl100 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 05:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in