ECA Stack Recommendations

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know if NP sells actual ephedrine anymore? I'm looking to run an ECA stack and I'm tired of reading labels. I appreciate any shortcuts or help anyone might have.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
my understanding is the chloma pharm products carry some decent products have a bottle but have not used yet

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine, caffeine, and asprin can all be had at your local Walgreens, and for dirt cheap, too. Do a site search for bronkaid.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
aisa black is pretty crazy. i've taken stimerex-es(old formula), rp ma huang, yellow haze, yellow bullets, red rockets, lipodrene(old formula), green stinger, and a couple others and asia black is the strongest. one pill and u go crazy

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine, caffeine, and asprin can all be had at your local Walgreens, and for dirt cheap, too. Do a site search for bronkaid.
Bronkaid. It's cheap and easily obtainable. Bayer produces it so you know it's going to be of a safe quality.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I'm already on the Bronkaid train. I was just looking for a better source. I'll stick with that stuff for now. LOL....I wish I could separate it from the guafinesin but I'd hate to get busted for trying to make meth.

Thanks for all the input.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I'm already on the Bronkaid train. I was just looking for a better source. I'll stick with that stuff for now. LOL....I wish I could separate it from the guafinesin but I'd hate to get busted for trying to make meth.

Thanks for all the input.
Yeah, that would be sort of sketch. Look at it this way, you won't ever be mucus-y.

baja_stx

Awards
ECA Max

Last bought mine last Supplement Warehouse.

EDIT:
What an active member I am... I joined in 2003 and this is my first post.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could ask for a generic version to cut corners on the price, too. Nobody will raise an eyebrow at you for wanting recession prices.

hadijd

hadijd

Awards
Policosanol: 20-25mg
Alpha-Lipoic acid: 100-300mg
Green tea Extract: 325mg
Garlic Extract: 200mg

1 day off each week/ 1 week off each two months

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I can tell you with near certainty that staying under the monthly ephedrine purchase limit and buying only Primatene and/or Bronkaid asthma products will never result in rousing suspicion of methamphetamine production.

Primatene and Bronkaid are among the least efficient (in terms of methamphetamine production) of OTC ephedrine sources at walk-in pharmacies.

itzgambino

Awards
gorillajack.com, ordered ephedrine hcl from there twice already, only problem is its shipped from canada so shipping is around $20

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I can tell you with near certainty that staying under the monthly ephedrine purchase limit and buying only Primatene and/or Bronkaid asthma products will never result in rousing suspicion of methamphetamine production.

Primatene and Bronkaid are among the least efficient (in terms of methamphetamine production) of OTC ephedrine sources at walk-in pharmacies.
Also I fail to see why people are worried of being suspected of meth production if they aren't actually producing meth :)

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Also I fail to see why people are worried of being suspected of meth production if they aren't actually producing meth :)
except that it is illegal to buy over the amount allowed.

this is why they record your purchases with your ID and they remind you of the amounts on your receipt .

it doesn't matter if you are producing meth, or not.

to the OP : it is illegal for a supplement company to market an ephedrine product for weight loss. therefore, no supplement company [ except black market/illegal] can legally sell ephedrine that has any alkaloids. meaning : any ephedra product you buy on the open market[ from a supplement company, not a pharmacy] will have zero thermogenic effect due to the ephedra.

most of them say Ephedra Extract 25mg (leaves). the leaves have zero alkaloids. you want something that says mu huang, sida cordifolia, ephedrine sulfate or ephedrine hcl .

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
gorillajack.com, ordered ephedrine hcl from there twice already, only problem is its shipped from canada so shipping is around $20
convenient for those of us living in states where bronkaid and primatene aren't OTC .

this goes out to those that may think someone is stupid for not 'going to their local CVS, etc' and picking up bronkaid/primatene.

some states made it prescription only :(

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
convenient for those of us living in states where bronkaid and primatene aren't OTC .

this goes out to those that may think someone is stupid for not 'going to their local CVS, etc' and picking up bronkaid/primatene.

some states made it prescription only :(
In Michigan it seems as they completely quit altogether :( can't find bronkaid anywhere anymore.