Clenbuterol & T3 Stack

Sublime1

Awards
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum, wonder if anyone can assist. I took Clen for 3 weeks, with a 3 week break, and now I'm going back onto the cycle, but I'm going to use T3 with it. So I'm going to do 3 weeks Clen and then 3 weeks T3, with the following cycle respectively
Day 1 - 3: 20mcg
Day 4 - 7: 40 mcg
Day 7 -14 : 60mcg
Day 15 - 18: 40mcg
Day 19 - 21: 20mcg
then off clen, start T3

I'm 24, female, 80kg's (or 176 pounds), workout schedule: 3-5 times per week, 3 days cardio & circuit, 2 days weight training with a low carb & sugar diet.

I've started the clen today, but I'm not feeling the normal side effects like a raised temperature or the shakes. Do you think its working or has my body gotten used to it?
And do you think the dosages are ok?

Any advice would be appreciated.
S1

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to taper your clen dosage at the end.

The clen dosages seem low for your bodyweight.

What T3 dose are you planning?

Clen and T3 are best run together because there's synergy, but be careful of muscle wasting. If muscle is catabolized, your overall metabolism will drop.

Also, you should have a post cycle for your thyroid since it will be producing less T4/T3 when you come off T3 (which should be tapered at the end). 7-Keto DHEA and kelp (iodine) are good choices, or you could use something like Gaspari Cytolean since it has 7-keto in it.

What are your calories at, and how much protein are you eating?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
T3 will eat the $h!t outta your muscles. I wouldn't take it unless I was on some sort of anabolic, trt, or GH.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T3 will eat the $h!t outta your muscles. I wouldn't take it unless I was on some sort of anabolic, trt, or GH.
OP is a woman, I don't think she should use any of those!

Just be careful and keep the dose low. Keep protein high, and drink BCAAs during the day.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
OP is a woman, I don't think she should use any of those!

Just be careful and keep the dose low. Keep protein high, and drink BCAAs during the day.
Haha I realize that. Still needed to be said...regardless of gender.

Sublime1

Awards
Thanks for the info. So do you reckon I should increase my clen dosage to 100mcg? I've been told that I shouldnt go higher than 80mcg, but if it isnt affecting me too heavily then I'll consider it. Clen & T3 run together? I'm just worried about the side affects, because I havent taken T3 before its going to take a bit of getting used to. Especially at higher doses of Clen, I dont want to have to deal with the T3 side effects on top of that. What exactly would cause muscle catabolization?
Thanks, I will look into getting some 7-keto.

Sublime1

Awards
Ok so what I'll do is try to take the Clen and T3 together, can you suggest the correct dosages? Keep my protein up, calories down and gym 5 x per week @ 1 hour sessions. Then after the T3 is done I'll take 7-keto DHEA to normalize the thyroid.

Dahollow

Awards
My 2 cents about clen:

I've used it up to 150 micro gram a day without any results. After 2 months I've lost nearly nothing. This was combined with 4-5 strength sessions with 30 min medium to high cardio. It was the real deal (Pump from vet).

I'm at 105kg for 1m83 with around 16% fat.

Next to shaking and feeling horrible it did nothing. Besides thickening your heart ventricles and walls ofcourse.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. So do you reckon I should increase my clen dosage to 100mcg? I've been told that I shouldnt go higher than 80mcg, but if it isnt affecting me too heavily then I'll consider it. Clen & T3 run together? I'm just worried about the side affects, because I havent taken T3 before its going to take a bit of getting used to. Especially at higher doses of Clen, I dont want to have to deal with the T3 side effects on top of that. What exactly would cause muscle catabolization?
Thanks, I will look into getting some 7-keto.
Ok so what I'll do is try to take the Clen and T3 together, can you suggest the correct dosages? Keep my protein up, calories down and gym 5 x per week @ 1 hour sessions. Then after the T3 is done I'll take 7-keto DHEA to normalize the thyroid.
We can't tell you how to dose. You need to start off small and work your way up to a level that you feel comfortable with. If you start seeing side effects you don't like, then back the dose down. Different people handle different doses...there is not one end all be all dose for clen, T3, or anything else.

T3 kicks your metabolism into overdrive. Essentially you will be eating your own muscle. It is highly catabolic, but also highly lipolytic when stacked with clen. Protein needs to be HIGH.

Sublime1

Awards
My 2 cents about clen:

I've used it up to 150 micro gram a day without any results. After 2 months I've lost nearly nothing. This was combined with 4-5 strength sessions with 30 min medium to high cardio. It was the real deal (Pump from vet).

Next to shaking and feeling horrible it did nothing. Besides thickening your heart ventricles and walls ofcourse.
My first 3 weeks on clen worked for me, this is my 2nd time that I'll be using it, and just adding the T3. Pump from Vet? Do you mean you got it from a Vet?

Sublime1

Awards
We can't tell you how to dose. You need to start off small and work your way up to a level that you feel comfortable with. If you start seeing side effects you don't like, then back the dose down. Different people handle different doses...there is not one end all be all dose for clen, T3, or anything else.

T3 kicks your metabolism into overdrive. Essentially you will be eating your own muscle. It is highly catabolic, but also highly lipolytic when stacked with clen. Protein needs to be HIGH.
Thank you kindly, your advise is much appreciated :wink1:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T3 shouldn't have any noticeable sides other than feeling warmer than normal. Clen gives all the nasty sides.

Ramp up the dosage on Clen until the side effects are not what you want. Everyone has a different sweet spot, some go up to 200mcg but that's extreme. It also depends on how strong your clen really is.

T3 should taper up and down. Try this for dosing:

Day 1 - 3: 40mcg clen / 25mcg T3
Day 4 - 7: 60 mcg clen / 50 mcg T3
Day 7 -14 : 80mcg clen / 75mcg T3
Day 15 - 18: 100mcg clen / 50mcg T3
Day 19 - 21: 120mcg clen / 25mcg T3

For the clen, if it gets too harsh, just stop the dosing there for a few days and try a little more later. You start to build tolerance to clen, that's why you ramp up the dosage.

Keep protein high, and drink some BCAA to prevent muscle catabolism.

What T3 is doing is basically uncoupling mitochondria from energy requirements, which means you'll continue to burn calories at a higher rate even when your body doesn't require it (i.e., higher metabolism). Your body will burn energy from any source it can (fat, muscle, food, etc.). BCAA will keep aminos in your system to help preserve muscle aminos from being canabalized, but not directly impact your caloric intake.

A nice side effect of T3 is upregulating beta receptors, which is what clen targets for it's activity. Finally, clen is slightly anabolic, so it will help spare some muscle loss from T3.

Dahollow

Awards
My first 3 weeks on clen worked for me, this is my 2nd time that I'll be using it, and just adding the T3. Pump from Vet? Do you mean you got it from a Vet?
Yes I got it from a vet. Clen is a medicine for horses...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My 2 cents about clen:

Your nutrition must be off. You should be able to diet and lose weight without any supplements.

If you used clen for 2 months (you should take a 2 week break every 2 weeks) and had no results, you should look at the other aspects of weight loss, particularly diet IMO.

Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you, but you should look into some low carb and low calorie diets to see if you can get results naturally first.

Dahollow

Awards
Your nutrition must be off. You should be able to diet and lose weight without any supplements.

If you used clen for 2 months (you should take a 2 week break every 2 weeks) and had no results, you should look at the other aspects of weight loss, particularly diet IMO.

Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you, but you should look into some low carb and low calorie diets to see if you can get results naturally first.
Look, i've been working out for a decade. Next to that I read a lot on sites like tmuscle.com. I'm familiar with low carb diets etc. When I tried clen I was on a 300-500 kcal deficit with only carbs with breakfast. Loading on Sunday. After 2 months almost no result. Besides feeling like **** due to the low carbs. The initial weight loss was mostly water and I regained the weight fast.
Clen is no guarantee with everyone.

My friend did lose a lot of fat with it, but not me.

I've narrowed it down to a hormone balans issue. I'll track my changes and will post them here in a few months.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look, i've been working out for a decade. Next to that I read a lot on sites like tmuscle.com. I'm familiar with low carb diets etc. When I tried clen I was on a 300-500 kcal deficit with only carbs with breakfast. Loading on Sunday. After 2 months almost no result. Besides feeling like **** due to the low carbs. The initial weight loss was mostly water and I regained the weight fast.
Clen is no guarantee with everyone.

My friend did lose a lot of fat with it, but not me.

I've narrowed it down to a hormone balans issue. I'll track my changes and will post them here in a few months.
It's really odd that you wouldn't lose weight being at a 300-500 cal deficit over 2 months, doing resistance training 5 times a week and cardio. :think:

Have you had your TSH, T3 and T4 checked out?

Dahollow

Awards
It's really odd that you wouldn't lose weight being at a 300-500 cal deficit over 2 months, doing resistance training 5 times a week and cardio. :think:

Have you had your TSH, T3 and T4 checked out?
It is really odd! I was shocked. My blood test revealed elevated estrone levels and lowered free testosterone. Although I never used any AS or pro hormones. This could explain the stubborn fat around the waist.

In a few months I'll get a new blood test and I'll get those things you've mentioned also tested.

Thx

Sublime1

Awards
T3 shouldn't have any noticeable sides other than feeling warmer than normal. Clen gives all the nasty sides.

Ramp up the dosage on Clen until the side effects are not what you want. Everyone has a different sweet spot, some go up to 200mcg but that's extreme. It also depends on how strong your clen really is.

For the clen, if it gets too harsh, just stop the dosing there for a few days and try a little more later. You start to build tolerance to clen, that's why you ramp up the dosage.

What T3 is doing is basically uncoupling mitochondria from energy requirements, which means you'll continue to burn calories at a higher rate even when your body doesn't require it (i.e., higher metabolism). Your body will burn energy from any source it can (fat, muscle, food, etc.). BCAA will keep aminos in your system to help preserve muscle aminos from being canabalized, but not directly impact your caloric intake.

A nice side effect of T3 is upregulating beta receptors, which is what clen targets for it's activity. Finally, clen is slightly anabolic, so it will help spare some muscle loss from T3.
Thank you for your advice Milas, I will let you know how things go! :05:

nanha

Awards
clen or t3

hello
I want to loose my body fat , I am about 5'9' and having 70 kgs , all i want to know about clen and t3 like which one of this would be better
for me , i read some side effects of clen like shaking , heart probs and t3 only shrinks the muscles , i want to lose 7-9 kgs so , please tell me which one is better for me for losing fat quickly without losing muscle mass.
thanku

tres

Awards
Milas,

Thanks for all the info. I'm trying to research as much as I can on Clen+T3 before I start a cycle of it. Can you please just clear one thing up.. I've read(both from you and other sources) that you should only take clen for 2 weeks, with a 2 week break (etc) .. however in this post you showed an example for a 21 day straight cycle of clen+t3.. I am now assuming that 3 weeks straight of clen and t3 is ok?

alex_h2006

Awards
clen & T3

hey, i jus got my clen and t3 in and i plan on starting my cycle tomorrow and im kinda scared to take it.. cause what people say about it.. i came up with a cycle and i was wondering if its a good cycle.. i am 5'4 and weigh 265..someone please help!!

Day 1 - 20mcg.............T3 25mcg
Day 2 - 20mcg...........T3 25mcg
Day 3 - 40mcg...........T3 25mcg
Day 4 - 40mcg..........T3 50mcg
Day 5 - 80mcg............T3 50mcg
Day 6 - 80mcg............T3 50mcg
Day 7 - 100mcg..........T3 75mcg...split clen into 4 doses all before 4pm
Day 8 - 100mcg.......T3 75mcg...split clen into 4 doses all before 4pm
Day 9 - 80mcg........T3 75mcg
Day 10 - 80mcg......T3 100mcg
Day 11 - 40mcg......T3 100mcg
Day 12 - 40mcg.......T3 100mcg
Day 13 - 20mcg.........T3 100mcg
Day 14 - 20mcg.........T3 100mcg
Day15 off...............................T3 100mcg
Day 16 off.............................T3 100mcg
Day 17 off.............................T3 100mcg
Day 18 off.............................T3 100mcg
Day 19 off............................T3 100mcg
Day 20 off...........................T3 100mcg
Day 21 off...........................T3 75mcg
Day 22 off...........................T3 75mcg
Day 23 off...........................T3 75mcg
Day 24 off..........................T3 50mcg
Day 25 off...........................T3 50mcg
Day 26 off............................T3 50mcg
Day 27 off............................T3 25mcg
Day 28 off.........................T3 25mcg
Day 29 off.........................T3 25mcg

Shrine

Shrine

Awards

Anything else you would suggest that would help Muscles not be eaten?