Too much ephedra?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
how much is too much ephedra? im at 100mg/day now and i think im gettin used to it. i take 50mg when i wake up and 50mg preworkout and im not feelin the jitters anymore and my heart rate doesnt go as fast from when i started a month ago with just 50mg/day. would it be bad to jump to 125-150mg/day? im also not tryin to go back on clen, i cant handle the headaches on that stuff

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The beta receptors in your heart and the stimulation of epi/NE release by the adrenals has both been down regulated. Might want to take a break and return to baseline.

Br

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
will do, thanks bro

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Damn man.
You taking the real stuff ? I'm fairly stim tolerant but 25 twice a day is all I can handle.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
im usually sensitive to stims also but after clen, u can honestly handle anything

novicebb

Awards
im usually sensitive to stims also but after clen, u can honestly handle anything
Totally that after Clen you can handle any other stim but dammit if I am not ultra sensitive to Clen. Rather take Albuterol

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest taking some allergy medicine before night time to help bring your receptors resistance down too wihle you take a break from it.

It has worked wonders for me.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
nice, my allergies just started kickin in so im takin some medicine. my allergies arent goin away but at least receptors will be back to normal. how long off clen should i take off?

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
how much is too much ephedra? im at 100mg/day now and i think im gettin used to it. i take 50mg when i wake up and 50mg preworkout and im not feelin the jitters anymore and my heart rate doesnt go as fast from when i started a month ago with just 50mg/day. would it be bad to jump to 125-150mg/day? im also not tryin to go back on clen, i cant handle the headaches on that stuff
Damn.. Ive ran 25mg x 3/day for 10 weeks and I thought that was rough. 125-150 f E/day is getting nuts. Your BP would be most likely be past critical levels.

Metal6

Awards
Ephedra 150mg a day

I took 2 doses of 75mg yesterday and I finally felt the effects again. I've been taking 50mg ephedra along with 300mg caffiene over 2 does that total 100mg and 600mg respectively. I'm very adjusted. My smart side is saying to tske a break from ephedra, but I'm curious to know if anyone has bad experience with this large of a dose. I was thinking I was going to go cold turkey from stimulants for a single day and the get back on my regiment 50/300, but I'm going to take a break from ephedra and keep my caffiene intake the same. I hear this talk about beta receptors down regulating with stimulant use, can anyone provide me some links to articles or videos about it. Just curious to know more about the inner workings. Thabks

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took 2 doses of 75mg yesterday and I finally felt the effects again. I've been taking 50mg ephedra along with 300mg caffiene over 2 does that total 100mg and 600mg respectively. I'm very adjusted. My smart side is saying to tske a break from ephedra, but I'm curious to know if anyone has bad experience with this large of a dose. I was thinking I was going to go cold turkey from stimulants for a single day and the get back on my regiment 50/300, but I'm going to take a break from ephedra and keep my caffiene intake the same. I hear this talk about beta receptors down regulating with stimulant use, can anyone provide me some links to articles or videos about it. Just curious to know more about the inner workings. Thabks
What type of articles do you want? I have a host of reference articles from a presentation I did back in gradschool on it. Actually, I might still have the presentation slides too if you want those..though they may not be too much help. My powerpoint presentations are generally just a few lines or a diagram to remind me what to talk about.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You dont have to "feel" anything for it to be working. More isnt better

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
What is the Point of diminishing returns?

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I like 100mg a day split into 4 doses 25mg upon wake up before fasted cardio, 25mg mid morning, 25mg mid afternoon, 25mg pre evening workout.

I start at 75 mg for a week or 2 then move to 100mg for a couple weeks then off.

Metal6

Awards
What type of articles do you want? I have a host of reference articles from a presentation I did back in gradschool on it. Actually, I might still have the presentation slides too if you want those..though they may not be too much help. My powerpoint presentations are generally just a few lines or a diagram to remind me what to talk about.
not sure exactly. I'd just like to know a little deeper science of how the body up-regulates and down regulates "stuff" to either get less or more sensitive to supplements, especially substances like ephedra and caffeine. I started a "cycle" 9 weeks ago, the beginning of april and I find myself getting very dependent on it for normal daily function. To help out the community I think I will start a withdrawal log as today will be my first day full day off of ephedra.

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not sure exactly. I'd just like to know a little deeper science of how the body up-regulates and down regulates "stuff" to either get less or more sensitive to supplements, especially substances like ephedra and caffeine. I started a "cycle" 9 weeks ago, the beginning of april and I find myself getting very dependent on it for normal daily function. To help out the community I think I will start a withdrawal log as today will be my first day full day off of ephedra.
Email or PM me and I will send you my presentation, which includes a reference list for extra reading.