is this to much

1. mnc
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

is this to much

So I'm new to all this, and I just started my very first cycle its salbutamol and t3. Is this a good on to start with for cutting. I'm 5'10 180lbs thanks .

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

I don't have time to look up salbutamol right now; as I've never heard of it. However, "first cycle" isn't very descriptive. I'm not going to give you the end of the world speech about T3 right now, but I will say it's not something you should just jump into. I hope you've done your research. And I mean TONS of research, before putting that into your body.

All that being said, how about you share some more info (age, training history, supplement history, diet, etc.) so we can better answer you.

My first instinct is to tell you to shelve it and get your nutrition in check.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. mnc
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Salbutarol is very much like albutarol it was a alternative to clen. I've done alot of research, the dosage with salbutarol is up to 16 mg a day without any side effects but I started low. This is my 3rd day and im at 6 mg a day and 20mcg of t3. I take it when I get up and with in one hour im at the gym I do 30 min cardio, then 30 to 40min lifting. I just started eating better, alot of fruits and chicken Brest. I have 120 4mg salbutarol and 30mcg t3 pills, I'm just trying to get good straight forward advice from people who have used it and not somone who is just trying to sell me something. I appreciate all the help that I can get, thanks.
    •   

4. mnc
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Sorry its called salbutamol wzf
  5. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I'm using albuterol and T3 now on cycle, trying to get to ~5%bf. It's a good stack, but can very easily lead to muscle wasting if you're not using it with an anabolic cycle. Regardless, keep protein high, about 1.5-2g per lb bodyweight.

I've used the combo before and lost muscle, so be careful not to cut too much too fast.

A much better approach would be restricted calories to start, and then add in cardio. Depending on how fast you want to lose weight, this can yield 1-2lbs fat loss per week, with probably 0.5-1lb muscle loss. With the T3 and Albuterol combo, I'd think you could get ~3-4lbs fat per week with ~3-4lbs muscle loss. The combo is highly catabolic, so be careful.
  6. mnc
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

What would be good to use to help keep the muscle on during this cut
  7. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I'm using albuterol and T3 now on cycle, trying to get to ~5%bf. It's a good stack, but can very easily lead to muscle wasting if you're not using it with an anabolic cycle. Regardless, keep protein high, about 1.5-2g per lb bodyweight.

I've used the combo before and lost muscle, so be careful not to cut too much too fast.

A much better approach would be restricted calories to start, and then add in cardio. Depending on how fast you want to lose weight, this can yield 1-2lbs fat loss per week, with probably 0.5-1lb muscle loss. With the T3 and Albuterol combo, I'd think you could get ~3-4lbs fat per week with ~3-4lbs muscle loss. The combo is highly catabolic, so be careful.
    This is what scares me off about T3...
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  8. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mnc View Post
    What would be good to use to help keep the muscle on during this cut
    Depending on your age and experience, anabolics. Otherwise keep protein high, drink BCAA throughout the day, and hope you hold onto the muscle!
  9. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    This is what scares me off about T3...
    My estimates are a bit high, but you get the general concept. Without T3 you can cut a lot of fat without wasting too much muscle. With T3, it's hard to keep muscle and you'll likely end up losing 50/50 fat and muscle, or more.
  10. mnc
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Thanks for all the advice and help
  •