is this to much

mnc

Awards
So I'm new to all this, and I just started my very first cycle its salbutamol and t3. Is this a good on to start with for cutting. I'm 5'10 180lbs thanks .

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't have time to look up salbutamol right now; as I've never heard of it. However, "first cycle" isn't very descriptive. I'm not going to give you the end of the world speech about T3 right now, but I will say it's not something you should just jump into. I hope you've done your research. And I mean TONS of research, before putting that into your body.

All that being said, how about you share some more info (age, training history, supplement history, diet, etc.) so we can better answer you.

My first instinct is to tell you to shelve it and get your nutrition in check.

mnc

Awards
Salbutarol is very much like albutarol it was a alternative to clen. I've done alot of research, the dosage with salbutarol is up to 16 mg a day without any side effects but I started low. This is my 3rd day and im at 6 mg a day and 20mcg of t3. I take it when I get up and with in one hour im at the gym I do 30 min cardio, then 30 to 40min lifting. I just started eating better, alot of fruits and chicken Brest. I have 120 4mg salbutarol and 30mcg t3 pills, I'm just trying to get good straight forward advice from people who have used it and not somone who is just trying to sell me something. I appreciate all the help that I can get, thanks.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using albuterol and T3 now on cycle, trying to get to ~5%bf. It's a good stack, but can very easily lead to muscle wasting if you're not using it with an anabolic cycle. Regardless, keep protein high, about 1.5-2g per lb bodyweight.

I've used the combo before and lost muscle, so be careful not to cut too much too fast.

A much better approach would be restricted calories to start, and then add in cardio. Depending on how fast you want to lose weight, this can yield 1-2lbs fat loss per week, with probably 0.5-1lb muscle loss. With the T3 and Albuterol combo, I'd think you could get ~3-4lbs fat per week with ~3-4lbs muscle loss. The combo is highly catabolic, so be careful.

mnc

Awards
What would be good to use to help keep the muscle on during this cut

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm using albuterol and T3 now on cycle, trying to get to ~5%bf. It's a good stack, but can very easily lead to muscle wasting if you're not using it with an anabolic cycle. Regardless, keep protein high, about 1.5-2g per lb bodyweight.

I've used the combo before and lost muscle, so be careful not to cut too much too fast.

A much better approach would be restricted calories to start, and then add in cardio. Depending on how fast you want to lose weight, this can yield 1-2lbs fat loss per week, with probably 0.5-1lb muscle loss. With the T3 and Albuterol combo, I'd think you could get ~3-4lbs fat per week with ~3-4lbs muscle loss. The combo is highly catabolic, so be careful.
This is what scares me off about T3...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would be good to use to help keep the muscle on during this cut
Depending on your age and experience, anabolics. Otherwise keep protein high, drink BCAA throughout the day, and hope you hold onto the muscle!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what scares me off about T3...
My estimates are a bit high, but you get the general concept. Without T3 you can cut a lot of fat without wasting too much muscle. With T3, it's hard to keep muscle and you'll likely end up losing 50/50 fat and muscle, or more.