Losing weight...but in the form of a bet

ephedroman

Awards
So as many would know by looking at my recent posts that I've been in a slump of just not being motivated to look my best but never really found a person to blame besides myself.

Saying that I'll get into the bet. Me and my manager are good friends and we both are fitness oriented. Well today we were talking and we put up a bet of who can lose the most amount of weight...now I know what everyone is thinking, "you should lose weight for you and your health not a bet" but this seems to be the closest thing to motivation I've got right now. The winner gets a paid dinner at whatever expensive restaurant of their choosing.

The deadline is June 1st and I've been thinking about my diet in my head all afternoon so im gonna run it by you guys to see what you think.

The diet or routine will go as follows:

2 weeks of 2000 clean calories, gym 4-5 days a week, light cardio but heavy weights because of the calories ill be pushing. Along with this will be the ECA stack 3 times daily spread out 5 hours apart

The next week will be:

1 week of 1000 clean calories, gym 4-5 days still, heavy cardio and higher reps/less weight because im not gonna have that much to feed my muscles. Ill be using adipokentix (not the syntrax version with nor-ephedrine) used 3 times daily.

Basically ill be running 2 weeks/1 week till june 1st and Ill either be running keto or a modest carb/high protein and moderate fat diet. In my mind if I run this as clean as possible i think 40-50lbs by june 1st is a reality. What do you guys think..

Ephedroman

ephedroman

Awards
Well I did something sort of like this a few summers ago and went from 315 to 230 and that was including 1000 cal weeks. Its really not that bad but I just want you guys input on what I can change.

Ephedroman

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I did something sort of like this a few summers ago and went from 315 to 230 and that was including 1000 cal weeks. Its really not that bad but I just want you guys input on what I can change.

Ephedroman
You can do it but I'm sure you didn't feel good mood and strength wise doing it. If you do it and log it I'll follow and help motivate you but again there are lots of tricks you can do that's healthier in my opinion then this. Have you tried looking in the diet or nutrition section here? After you have done that you can research HIIT training, circuit training and jumping rope.

If you want to see me drop weight in what I feel is a saver way you can follow my workout log as well as create yours and me and others will be there for support.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I've got an easy solution for instant and dramatic weight loss. Amputate your legs and you'll win j/k :D I would do the extreme caloric drop just during the last month. You can drop a lot of weight if you're

BTW, that plan might make you feel like fermented feces for a while. Might want to take a thyroid boosting supplement like TT-33 during that month to kick it up another notch. If you want to go a little more extreme then include diuretics but you better know your body if you do that.

ephedroman

Awards
You can do it but I'm sure you didn't feel good mood and strength wise doing it. If you do it and log it I'll follow and help motivate you but again there are lots of tricks you can do that's healthier in my opinion then this. Have you tried looking in the diet or nutrition section here? After you have done that you can research HIIT training, circuit training and jumping rope.

If you want to see me drop weight in what I feel is a saver way you can follow my workout log as well as create yours and me and others will be there for support.
It was really a sacrifice for what I wanted, I mean you do what you have to to get what you want. I know theres healthier options but on the other hand this is not a healthy bet seeing as its a race to june 1st which is 2 month and some change. I believe all the science that goes behind HIIT but it just isnt for me bro. Mainly because iv shot up from 230 to 268 and its alot hard to run like a lions chasing you with all that weight lol.

Ill keep up with your logs man and see if I can take something away from it and thanks for the support, Im gonna need it!

ephedroman

Awards
I've got an easy solution for instant and dramatic weight loss. Amputate your legs and you'll win j/k :D I would do the extreme caloric drop just during the last month. You can drop a lot of weight if you're

BTW, that plan might make you feel like fermented feces for a while. Might want to take a thyroid boosting supplement like TT-33 during that month to kick it up another notch. If you want to go a little more extreme then include diuretics but you better know your body if you do that.
You know, you've got me thinking :laugh2:

The drop in the last month makes sense as it will be like im cutting down like a precontest. My reasoning for doing it during the whole two months would be to keep my body in constant shock to not know how many calories it would get, thinking my weight loss would be better but you might have a better idea.

Im incorporating ECA stack on the 2000 cals and adipo on the 1000 cals, which im pretty sure are gonna get some tweaking. TT-33 never really seemed to work for me. Any thyroid boosting drug for that matter. Ive got like have a bottle of t3 at the house that I dont even use because of the side effects vs benefits ratio ive seen. Some people it would like a charm with the right diet but for me it just gives me lethargy from hell and no sense of will to do anything. Maybe I could give shift or tt33 a try.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Once u get it planned out, I would also suggest logging it for that extra motivation, I'm good at cheering people on LOL and would definitely follow it :)

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Hell, I can't really go much against you on the motivation, it's always good.

I was never more motivated than when the bet involved a threesome as outcome.

ephedroman

Awards
Once u get it planned out, I would also suggest logging it for that extra motivation, I'm good at cheering people on LOL and would definitely follow it :)
I'm highly considering logging it because I believe that would be my best bet at staying committed.

ephedroman

Awards

That would work if only my manager wasn't a guy..

ModernLats

Awards

Wish I had friends like that. :D